'Game of Thrones' on HBO HD - NO SPOILERS or Book Discussion - Page 40 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1171 of 6020 Old 05-07-2012, 06:52 AM
AVS Special Member
 
daryl zero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Posts: 1,918
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 111
Littlefinger had his real look at Arya right when he started to tell Tywin about the Stark daughters which I took as a sign that he had recognized her. I thought those scenes with Arya with Tywin and then later with Tywin and Littlefinger were well done.

Jerry. Just remember. Its not a lie . . . if you believe it. GC
daryl zero is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1172 of 6020 Old 05-07-2012, 10:50 AM
AVS Special Member
 
jaypb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Monroe Twp NJ
Posts: 2,096
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 15
The pudgy shiny suited guy with the gift of gab who turned Danys down when she asked for his ships....or the rich black guy who she turned down when he asked her to marry him?

And--is one of her servants/right hand women behind the whole thing? I saw one dead woman in the room when they showed the empty dragon cages...but didn't see another.

And speaking of cages, how bout the hound coming to the rescue to save Sansa?

And once again, a most glorious slap of that smug prince's face by his uncle!!!
jaypb is offline  
post #1173 of 6020 Old 05-07-2012, 10:53 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
mgkdragn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Illinois, East of St Louis
Posts: 10,448
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
Liked: 518
King Of Spices / King of Copper / etc

The cowpie to the face was great ..

Oddball: Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?

mgkdragn is online now  
post #1174 of 6020 Old 05-07-2012, 11:19 AM
AVS Special Member
 
FreeBaGeL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Titletown, FL
Posts: 1,879
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 14
I was annoyed at the start of the episode when they skipped the whole taking of Winterfell (not because I wanted action, but because I think it would have been much more poignant to have Theon walking into Brann's room after showing it on screen. Off-screen stuff doesn't have nearly as much emotional effect), but the rest of the episode was so good that I forgot all about it.

Question, though. Brann sent a few hundred men to the fishing village that Theon had attacked as a diversion. Did Theon then fight and defeat those men there or just use it to get them out of Winterfell and go around while they were on their way to save the village? I'm a bit confused in the logistics here since Theon seems to only have a few dozen men and I would think that even while away at war Winterfell would have more than enough in their home castle to defend it against 1 ship's worth of men.

Was there actually any fighting in Winterfell or did Theon just kind of show up when no one was left around to defend it and climb over the wall? I know Robb is sending some people to take it back but are the original people that Brann sent away still in play too?

XBL & PSN: Vcize

Hit me up on XBL if you're going to be playing CoD Ghosts or the PS Vita

FreeBaGeL is offline  
post #1175 of 6020 Old 05-07-2012, 11:27 AM
Senior Member
 
JMUdukes07's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 315
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
I believe the men attacking the fishing village were just doing it to lure the last defenses away from Winterfell and leaving it exposed for Theon.
JMUdukes07 is offline  
post #1176 of 6020 Old 05-07-2012, 12:07 PM
AVS Special Member
 
ballen420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: South of Boston
Posts: 3,744
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypb View Post

The pudgy shiny suited guy with the gift of gab who turned Danys down when she asked for his ships....or the rich black guy who she turned down when he asked her to marry him?

Maybe the warlock? It could have been the King of Spices, but it certainly wasn't him carrying them away at the end. Guessing the warlock as it seemed he was carrying them to a tower.

XBL & PSN - Harpua77
ballen420 is offline  
post #1177 of 6020 Old 05-07-2012, 12:21 PM
AVS Club Gold
 
Keenan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Posts: 27,868
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
Liked: 299
How many dragons are there? Wasn't there 3 eggs originally, but I only recall seeing 2 live ones at any given time, yet then it looked liked there were 3 cages in that room where they were stolen?
Keenan is online now  
post #1178 of 6020 Old 05-07-2012, 12:22 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
mgkdragn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Illinois, East of St Louis
Posts: 10,448
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
Liked: 518
How does Littlefinger move around Westeros so fast .. ??

Why did Osha not kill Theon when she had the chance .. ??

I believe the dragons were taken to the House of the Undying ..

Oddball: Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?

mgkdragn is online now  
post #1179 of 6020 Old 05-07-2012, 12:30 PM
AVS Special Member
 
daryl zero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Posts: 1,918
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeBaGeL View Post

Was there actually any fighting in Winterfell or did Theon just kind of show up when no one was left around to defend it and climb over the wall? I know Robb is sending some people to take it back but are the original people that Brann sent away still in play too?

I would tell you but then I'd have to delete you. Ask the question in the spoiler/book thread.

Jerry. Just remember. Its not a lie . . . if you believe it. GC
daryl zero is online now  
post #1180 of 6020 Old 05-07-2012, 12:44 PM
AVS Special Member
 
FreeBaGeL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Titletown, FL
Posts: 1,879
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by daryl zero View Post

I would tell you but then I'd have to delete you. Ask the question in the spoiler/book thread.

Ah, ok, so we aren't supposed to know yet. I thought they had explained/implied it an episode or two ago and I just hadn't quite put it together fully.

XBL & PSN: Vcize

Hit me up on XBL if you're going to be playing CoD Ghosts or the PS Vita

FreeBaGeL is offline  
post #1181 of 6020 Old 05-07-2012, 01:01 PM
AVS Special Member
 
daryl zero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Posts: 1,918
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeBaGeL View Post

Ah, ok, so we aren't supposed to know yet. I thought they had explained/implied it an episode or two ago and I just hadn't quite put it together fully.

No, its just something that happened in the book that wasn't dramatically played out. The answer isn't even spoilerish, it is just a book discussion which is not allowed in this thread.

Jerry. Just remember. Its not a lie . . . if you believe it. GC
daryl zero is online now  
post #1182 of 6020 Old 05-07-2012, 01:09 PM
AVS Special Member
 
taz291819's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Huntsville, Al
Posts: 5,983
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by daryl zero View Post

Littlefinger had his real look at Arya right when he started to tell Tywin about the Stark daughters which I took as a sign that he had recognized her. I thought those scenes with Arya with Tywin and then later with Tywin and Littlefinger were well done.

Yeah, I think Littlefinger recognized her, that's why he brought up the Stark daughters, to see her reaction.

Ayra is a sharp little girl, and has a knack for obtaining deadly "friends". The girl is a survivor, that's for sure.

Currently testing 3D with Sammy DLP, shutter glasses, and HTPC
taz291819 is offline  
post #1183 of 6020 Old 05-07-2012, 01:16 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
mgkdragn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Illinois, East of St Louis
Posts: 10,448
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
Liked: 518
I think Littlefinger thought she looked familiar but said to himself

"Na, it just can't be .. "

Oddball: Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?

mgkdragn is online now  
post #1184 of 6020 Old 05-07-2012, 01:54 PM
AVS Special Member
 
mr. wally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: land of the pumas
Posts: 3,801
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 47
ok, i'm getting really confused. too many characters and names to remember.

yes i thought littlefinger recognized her but since he seems to be playing the game with both the starks and lanceisters, he will hold this knowledge as he is clearly trying to pick the winner before committing his allegience.

don't forget the gentlemen caring for bran got a raven out before theon captured winterfell. theon's beheading of that lord probably ensures he will be subject to the same fate soon. theon has not shown a lot of wisdom or good judgment in his tactics.

help me figure out who is who in quarth. there are 3 of the 12 that they focus on. can someone give me names for those 3, the black guy who welcomed her, the euncih looking guy
who turned her away initially, and the other one she went to for help last episode. you would think one of those 3 has her dragons.
and given her ability to tolerate flame, i think daryus will get her dragons back

neflixis our nemesis
mr. wally is online now  
post #1185 of 6020 Old 05-07-2012, 01:57 PM
AVS Special Member
 
mr. wally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: land of the pumas
Posts: 3,801
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgkdragn View Post


Why did Osha not kill Theon when she had the chance .. ??

because they had to do the mandatory nude scene before she can do anything like that.

neflixis our nemesis
mr. wally is online now  
post #1186 of 6020 Old 05-07-2012, 02:11 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Ph8te's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 8,146
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
Liked: 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeBaGeL View Post

I was annoyed at the start of the episode when they skipped the whole taking of Winterfell (not because I wanted action, but because I think it would have been much more poignant to have Theon walking into Brann's room after showing it on screen. Off-screen stuff doesn't have nearly as much emotional effect), but the rest of the episode was so good that I forgot all about it.

Question, though. Brann sent a few hundred men to the fishing village that Theon had attacked as a diversion. Did Theon then fight and defeat those men there or just use it to get them out of Winterfell and go around while they were on their way to save the village? I'm a bit confused in the logistics here since Theon seems to only have a few dozen men and I would think that even while away at war Winterfell would have more than enough in their home castle to defend it against 1 ship's worth of men.

Was there actually any fighting in Winterfell or did Theon just kind of show up when no one was left around to defend it and climb over the wall? I know Robb is sending some people to take it back but are the original people that Brann sent away still in play too?


This was discussed before he set sail in the last episode or episode before if I remember correctly. THey would use the "major" attack force on the fishing village, knowing that Bran would send a force to defend it. This would leave Winterfell largely unmanned as the men are now split betweeen Robb and the fishing village defense. There are still men there, but it is a skeleton crew.

I would guess that there was fighting there, BUT due to time and budget it was not shown. It really would be more of slaughter though than anything due to the amount of trained soldiers left at Winterfell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMUdukes07 View Post

I believe the men attacking the fishing village were just doing it to lure the last defenses away from Winterfell and leaving it exposed for Theon.

^^^ This is what was discussed before he set sail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keenan View Post

How many dragons are there? Wasn't there 3 eggs originally, but I only recall seeing 2 live ones at any given time, yet then it looked liked there were 3 cages in that room where they were stolen?

3 Dragons....They dont usually have all 3 out due to saftey concerns (in my belief). The last time we saw the 3 was at the end of season 1. Also they are trying to save on CGI budget ;-) the less dragons the less they have to get animated....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgkdragn View Post

How does Littlefinger move around Westeros so fast .. ??

Why did Osha not kill Theon when she had the chance .. ??

I believe the dragons were taken to the House of the Undying ..

There seem to be amny underground and side passages that are used by those in the "know" Much like the underground chambers with the Dragon heads and the passageways Arya took when she was chasing the cat and running around the City...

Hedging her bets? She could also be saving him for the Starks (far out change). hes a weak leader and that can be exploited very easily. If she were to kill him the successor would not be as "kind".

Totally agree about where the dragons were taken, that was my thought as well..
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgkdragn View Post

I think Littlefinger thought she looked familiar but said to himself

"Na, it just can't be .. "

I highly doubt it. If you think about it he is playing both sides at all times until the "end game". With no one knowing who she is, she is safe in her current role. Especially since she is Tywin's servant. IF he were to say something she would become expendable much more quickly and be put in a worst place than she is now. It is much easier to keep track of her since she basically has free reign to go where she pleases. Hell take this information and pass it on to Robb\\Caitlyn (whom he is also trying to gain major favor) and plan an escape\
esue plan. Since Anaya is free to rome around the City it will also be easier to smuggle ehr out ;-) (all of this is of course my humble opinion)....
Ph8te is online now  
post #1187 of 6020 Old 05-07-2012, 02:18 PM
AVS Special Member
 
FreeBaGeL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Titletown, FL
Posts: 1,879
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph8te View Post

This was discussed before he set sail in the last episode or episode before if I remember correctly. THey would use the "major" attack force on the fishing village, knowing that Bran would send a force to defend it. This would leave Winterfell largely unmanned as the men are now split betweeen Robb and the fishing village defense. There are still men there, but it is a skeleton crew.

I would guess that there was fighting there, BUT due to time and budget it was not shown. It really would be more of slaughter though than anything due to the amount of trained soldiers left at Winterfell.

^^^ This is what was discussed before he set sail.

Right, I got all that, the logistics of it just didn't make sense to me.

We know Theon had just one ship, and from the episode before it looked like about 30-40 men. What is the "major" attack force out of a pool of 30-40? Like 25? So that leaves what, 10 guys left to invade the capital? Even spread between two fronts I've got to imagine the North could muster up more than a dozen guys to defend their capital city. Forget the Iron Islands, a couple of peasants could take the place if that were all of its defense. Regardless, those several hundred troops that were sent out to the fishing village are going to eventually come back and what are those 15 Iron Islands guys going to do against 200? It just doesn't seem like this plan was thought very well through.

I guess maybe they can cram a lot more people than 30-40 into one of those ships..

XBL & PSN: Vcize

Hit me up on XBL if you're going to be playing CoD Ghosts or the PS Vita

FreeBaGeL is offline  
post #1188 of 6020 Old 05-07-2012, 02:21 PM
AVS Club Gold
 
Keenan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Posts: 27,868
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
Liked: 299
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph8te View Post



3 Dragons....They dont usually have all 3 out due to saftey concerns (in my belief). The last time we saw the 3 was at the end of season 1. Also they are trying to save on CGI budget ;-) the less dragons the less they have to get animated....


Okay, that's what I thought, 3 of them, and also what I figured were the likely reasons why we've rarely seen all of them at once, thanks for the confirmation.
Keenan is online now  
post #1189 of 6020 Old 05-07-2012, 02:24 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Ph8te's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 8,146
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
Liked: 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. wally View Post

ok, i'm getting really confused. too many characters and names to remember.

yes i thought littlefinger recognized her but since he seems to be playing the game with both the starks and lanceisters, he will hold this knowledge as he is clearly trying to pick the winner before committing his allegience.

don't forget the gentlemen caring for bran got a raven out before theon captured winterfell. theon's beheading of that lord probably ensures he will be subject to the same fate soon. theon has not shown a lot of wisdom or good judgment in his tactics.

help me figure out who is who in quarth. there are 3 of the 12 that they focus on. can someone give me names for those 3, the black guy who welcomed her, the euncih looking guy
who turned her away initially, and the other one she went to for help last episode. you would think one of those 3 has her dragons.
and given her ability to tolerate flame, i think daryus will get her dragons back

YOu forget about the house of the undying as they also expressed keen interest in her Dragons during last weeks "party"....

Main Characters introduced so far in QARTH:
The Spice King (he was the one who denied her the ships)
Xaro Xhoan Daxos (he is the one she is staying with)
Pyat Pree he represented the house of the undying

I do not believe they have introduced anyone else of consequense as of yet...
Ph8te is online now  
post #1190 of 6020 Old 05-07-2012, 02:30 PM
AVS Special Member
 
mr. wally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: land of the pumas
Posts: 3,801
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph8te View Post

YOu forget about the house of the undying as they also expressed keen interest in her Dragons during last weeks "party"....

Main Characters introduced so far in QARTH:
The Spice King (he was the one who denied her the ships)
Xaro Xhoan Daxos (he is the one she is staying with)
Pyat Pree he represented the house of the undying

I do not believe they have introduced anyone else of consequense as of yet...

you really good at keeping track of all this. i think i'm going to have to start taking notes during each ep.

lol

neflixis our nemesis
mr. wally is online now  
post #1191 of 6020 Old 05-07-2012, 02:53 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Ph8te's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 8,146
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
Liked: 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. wally View Post


you really good at keeping track of all this. i think i'm going to have to start taking notes during each ep.

lol

Lol ;-) its odd really if I like a show/movie I can remember things that seem important. Really helps with shows like GOT and Fringe. Most of the time I am just along for the ride :-)
Ph8te is online now  
post #1192 of 6020 Old 05-07-2012, 03:01 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Ph8te's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 8,146
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
Liked: 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeBaGeL View Post


Right, I got all that, the logistics of it just didn't make sense to me.

We know Theon had just one ship, and from the episode before it looked like about 30-40 men. What is the "major" attack force out of a pool of 30-40? Like 25? So that leaves what, 10 guys left to invade the capital? Even spread between two fronts I've got to imagine the North could muster up more than a dozen guys to defend their capital city. Forget the Iron Islands, a couple of peasants could take the place if that were all of its defense. Regardless, those several hundred troops that were sent out to the fishing village are going to eventually come back and what are those 15 Iron Islands guys going to do against 200? It just doesn't seem like this plan was thought very well through.

I guess maybe they can cram a lot more people than 30-40 into one of those ships..

We actually don't know how many men he had (it was never said). All we knew is that he had 1 ship. Between Robb's army or 20k + and sending 200 men to the village Bran took a risk ( I believe this was said as well before he dispatched the men). He basically left Winterfell unguarded and defenseless hoping the 200 men or so would be back quickly. He didn't think anyone would attack Winterfell.

Once they had Bran and the other children what were the 200 men going to do? If they attacked it would mean certain death for them. They also took the castle which could be well defended with 40-50 men prepared to defend it and battle tested. Plan was thought out, it was the after the takeover that Theon didn't think about.
Ph8te is online now  
post #1193 of 6020 Old 05-07-2012, 03:46 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Argee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Ravenna, ohio, USA
Posts: 1,603
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 26
"How does Littlefinger move around Westeros so fast"

Fast? you may be talking a few weeks. They just do not have a clock on screen showing each scenes date.

Argee
Argee is offline  
post #1194 of 6020 Old 05-07-2012, 03:50 PM
AVS Special Member
 
TitusTroy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: New York City
Posts: 2,635
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph8te View Post

YOu forget about the house of the undying as they also expressed keen interest in her Dragons during last weeks "party"....

Main Characters introduced so far in QARTH:
The Spice King (he was the one who denied her the ships)
Xaro Xhoan Daxos (he is the one she is staying with)
Pyat Pree he represented the house of the undying

I do not believe they have introduced anyone else of consequense as of yet...

I think they gave it away that Pyat Pree is the one responsible for taking the dragons...in the recap of last week's episode they showed that scene where Daenerys meets with Pyat...the recaps show key scenes which relate to the current episode...no point in showing that (as he wasn't even in the episode) unless he was the one who took them
TitusTroy is offline  
post #1195 of 6020 Old 05-07-2012, 04:07 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Mpray1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Delaware, philly
Posts: 2,349
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeBaGeL View Post

I was annoyed at the start of the episode when they skipped the whole taking of Winterfell (not because I wanted action, but because I think it would have been much more poignant to have Theon walking into Brann's room after showing it on screen. Off-screen stuff doesn't have nearly as much emotional effect), but the rest of the episode was so good that I forgot all about it.

Question, though. Brann sent a few hundred men to the fishing village that Theon had attacked as a diversion. Did Theon then fight and defeat those men there or just use it to get them out of Winterfell and go around while they were on their way to save the village? I'm a bit confused in the logistics here since Theon seems to only have a few dozen men and I would think that even while away at war Winterfell would have more than enough in their home castle to defend it against 1 ship's worth of men.

Was there actually any fighting in Winterfell or did Theon just kind of show up when no one was left around to defend it and climb over the wall? I know Robb is sending some people to take it back but are the original people that Brann sent away still in play too?

It wasn't a fishing village...he abandoned that and attacked Torren's square which is more city like.
Mpray1983 is offline  
post #1196 of 6020 Old 05-07-2012, 07:06 PM
Advanced Member
 
acebreathe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: No Plfd NJ
Posts: 818
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 35
Littlefinger left that letter on the table as bait just to be sure it was Arya knowing that she would read it since it had her brother's name on it. She had better be careful with Tywin. If he finds out that she is missing from King's Landing he will put it all together. With Theon's knife in the back I don't think Robb will be in the mood to trade his prisoner for his sisters, no matter what his mother says. Was the eunuch, Varys? ripped apart by the mob, or was that someone else?
acebreathe is offline  
post #1197 of 6020 Old 05-07-2012, 07:17 PM
AVS Special Member
 
grasshoppers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: aridzona
Posts: 1,391
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by acebreathe View Post

Littlefinger left that letter on the table as bait just to be sure it was Arya knowing that she would read it since it had her brother's name on it. She had better be careful with Tywin. If he finds out that she is missing from King's Landing he will put it all together. With Theon's knife in the back I don't think Robb will be in the mood to trade his prisoner for his sisters, no matter what his mother says. Was the eunuch, Varys? ripped apart by the mob, or was that someone else?

Someone else,wasnt Varys.
grasshoppers is offline  
post #1198 of 6020 Old 05-07-2012, 07:23 PM
AVS Special Member
 
daryl zero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Posts: 1,918
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by grasshoppers View Post

Someone else,wasnt Varys.

It was an old Septon (religious leader). Or maybe it was Otis.

Jerry. Just remember. Its not a lie . . . if you believe it. GC
daryl zero is online now  
post #1199 of 6020 Old 05-07-2012, 07:35 PM
AVS Special Member
 
sirjonsnow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 4,470
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 81
It was the High Septon (he had just performed some rites at the shore).
sirjonsnow is offline  
post #1200 of 6020 Old 05-07-2012, 09:42 PM
Advanced Member
 
acebreathe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: No Plfd NJ
Posts: 818
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 35
Thanks
acebreathe is offline  
Reply HDTV Programming

Tags
Game Of Thrones The Complete Second Season , Game Of Thrones The Complete First Season Blu Ray , Game Of Thrones The Complete Third Season Blu Ray , Game Of Thrones The Complete First Season Blu Ray Dvd Combo Digital Copy Collectors Edition
Gear in this thread

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off