The X Factor on FOX HD - Page 4 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #91 of 940 Old 10-07-2011, 12:25 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
skyehill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 4,993
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Lots of good singers in the final 32, and a couple people I hope they get rid of (the kid rapper and the James Brown/Mick Jagger wannabe). I didn't care for any of the groups, and wouldn't mind seeing them all replaced with more of the other categories.
skyehill is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #92 of 940 Old 10-07-2011, 04:37 AM
AVS Special Member
 
WilliamR's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 8,017
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
Liked: 184
Not sure what the whole point of that "dancing" was in the first episode of hollywood week. The one kid didn't even dance and nothing bad happened to him. Seemed kind of lame.

WilliamR is offline  
post #93 of 940 Old 10-07-2011, 06:31 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
skyehill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 4,993
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamR View Post

Not sure what the whole point of that "dancing" was in the first episode of hollywood week. The one kid didn't even dance and nothing bad happened to him. Seemed kind of lame.

That's the least of my problem with him. It's a singing competition and all he did was rap....poorly. So basically they sent home a bunch of good singers to keep a kid that can't sing. My hope is that he doesn't make the top 4. The girls 8 is probably the most solid.
skyehill is offline  
post #94 of 940 Old 10-07-2011, 07:13 AM
AVS Club Gold
 
DSperber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Marina Del Rey, CA, USA
Posts: 5,436
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Liked: 110
In passing, I note the appearance once more of the seemingly ubiquitous Mark Kanemura (of SYTYCD) as assistant to Brian the choreographer, who's obviously on a break from Gaga's "lead male dancer" job.

He was visible in front of the entire stage of dancers being taught some routine at the start of Wednesday night's show, although I don't know what the point of that was as there was no big group dance number.

He was then visible during the two days at the Pasadena Auditorium, sitting in the seats with the rest of the group of singing/dancing coaches.


I was glad to see 13-year old Rachel Crow make it through, as well as Josh (the burrito maker). I also like Caitlyn Koch (the great looking rugby coach, who's got a fabulous voice), as well as 16-year old Jazzlyn Little (the incredibly shy girl with the fantastic singing voice).

All in all, I think they've got a genuinely super-talented bunch of singers.
DSperber is online now  
post #95 of 940 Old 10-07-2011, 07:19 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
skyehill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 4,993
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 50
The reason they showed them being taught to dance is because during the live shows, it's rare that you just see a singer standing alone on the stage. Unlike Idol, they put some production into many of the songs.
skyehill is offline  
post #96 of 940 Old 10-07-2011, 09:27 AM
AVS Special Member
 
pappy97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 3,160
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Anyone have a contact at FOX/X-Factor to let them know they need to fix the audio on the show? It's really getting annoying to have the backround music drown out the singers when watch it with its DD 5.1 audio. I don't mind the background music there (Although ideally IMHO it would be like the sing-off and no background, but I digress), but it is far too loud.

I can't be the only one here noticing how this may be the worst audio (at least in the DD 5.1 era) for a singing show on broadcast TV ever.
pappy97 is offline  
post #97 of 940 Old 10-07-2011, 09:30 AM
AVS Special Member
 
WilliamR's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 8,017
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
Liked: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyehill View Post

The reason they showed them being taught to dance is because during the live shows, it's rare that you just see a singer standing alone on the stage. Unlike Idol, they put some production into many of the songs.

I would say a good majority of the singers out there do not know how to dance and/or can't dance. Making these guys learn to dance is lame. Simon said Michael Jackson as an example. Bad example, that was rare and in today's world singers are not dancers.

WilliamR is offline  
post #98 of 940 Old 10-07-2011, 09:41 AM
Advanced Member
 
rrainwater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 922
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyehill View Post

That's the least of my problem with him. It's a singing competition and all he did was rap....poorly.

Rap is a form of singing. And the X-factor is trying to find a star. They aren't necessarily trying to find the best singer. That is the major difference between this show and AI.
rrainwater is offline  
post #99 of 940 Old 10-07-2011, 09:49 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
skyehill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 4,993
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrainwater View Post

Rap is a form of singing. And the X-factor is trying to find a star. They aren't necessarily trying to find the best singer. That is the major difference between this show and AI.

Rap isn't a form of singing. Singing is singing. Rap is a form of spoken word poetry. I hope he doesn't make it, but X Factor UK, much like Idol, isn't above putting on gimmicks to create "buzz", which is why I sorta expect them to put through the rapping kid and James Brown hobo. It's also a guarantee that at least one of their manufactured group disasters will get through. I foresee a lot of DVR fast forwarding in my future during the groups.
skyehill is offline  
post #100 of 940 Old 10-07-2011, 09:59 AM
Senior Member
 
d3193's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: New York City
Posts: 322
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by pappy97 View Post

Anyone have a contact at FOX/X-Factor to let them know they need to fix the audio on the show? It's really getting annoying to have the backround music drown out the singers when watch it with its DD 5.1 audio. I don't mind the background music there (Although ideally IMHO it would be like the sing-off and no background, but I digress), but it is far too loud.

I can't be the only one here noticing how this may be the worst audio (at least in the DD 5.1 era) for a singing show on broadcast TV ever.

+1
I'm finding the sound mix very annoying. The bumper and background (!) music and fx are at a very high level relative to the performances - presumably part of the overall hype to make the show feel important. But the worst part of the mix is the vocals. If this is a show about singing (and it is in part) the performance mix should be given the greatest attention. Instead it feels sloppy. It's also a struggle at times to hear the judges' comments. Overall a grade D mix.
Listening to the 5.1 mix over a calibrated system.
d3193 is online now  
post #101 of 940 Old 10-07-2011, 10:07 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
mgkdragn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Illinois, East of St Louis
Posts: 10,731
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
Liked: 633
For the most part, on my system, the audio mix is on par with other shows of this type .. the FH engineer does not do a very good job adding some temporary gain when a singer is hitting a lower register, otherwise, vocals are OK ..

I don't have any idea how much rehersal goes into a song prior to taping .. however, with a wide variety of vocalists and not a lot of rehersal time, it's difficult to get a consistent mix .. as opposed to a touring band where you know what you are up against every performance and just need to compensate for house acoustics ..

I've never found any of these talent shows to have stellar mixing ..

Uncle Willie



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
: Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
mgkdragn is online now  
post #102 of 940 Old 10-07-2011, 10:38 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Jarod M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 1,503
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 15
So, does anyone here like Idol better than X Factor?

This week really blew away Idol's Hollywood week. That said, I agree that the show still has some problems.
1. The groups are mediocre at best. Interesting to see if the newly formed groups show up the established ones. They thought so little of the groups that they put Paula in charge.
2. Several people were kept around despite not being among the best singers, either due to "compelling" personal stories, performance potential, or uniqueness.
3. Steve Jones has really done nothing but do his enunciating impersonation of Seacrest. He did show some personality on the CNN interview, so maybe he'll actually contribute something during the live shows.

Couple questions for those who were paying more attention than I was-
What happened to the young singing duo who during auditions were singled out for the boy being a really good singer, with the girl being a bad one?
Did they eliminate the 16 year old black country singer? Really inexplicable if they did.
Did they keep the girl who didn't remember one word of the song?
Jarod M is offline  
post #103 of 940 Old 10-07-2011, 10:53 AM
Advanced Member
 
Maltby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Seattle
Posts: 723
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Liked: 30
I think the girl who couldn't remember any words made it.

I enjoyed the guy who did the Kelly Clarkson song as much as anything I have heard on Idol in a long time.

The films of De Sica, of Welles, of Michael Powell and Emeric Pressburger made little money and endure as spiritual delights.
--David Mamet
Maltby is offline  
post #104 of 940 Old 10-07-2011, 10:56 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
skyehill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 4,993
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarod M View Post

So, does anyone here like Idol better than X Factor?

This week really blew away Idol's Hollywood week. That said, I agree that the show still has some problems.
1. The groups are mediocre at best. Interesting to see if the newly formed groups show up the established ones. They thought so little of the groups that they put Paula in charge.
2. Several people were kept around despite not being among the best singers, either due to "compelling" personal stories, performance potential, or uniqueness.
3. Steve Jones has really done nothing but do his enunciating impersonation of Seacrest. He did show some personality on the CNN interview, so maybe he'll actually contribute something during the live shows.

Couple questions for those who were paying more attention than I was-
What happened to the young singing duo who during auditions were singled out for the boy being a really good singer, with the girl being a bad one?
Did they eliminate the 16 year old black country singer? Really inexplicable if they did.
Did they keep the girl who didn't remember one word of the song?

Can's speak for the guy in the singing duo, but the girl in that duo is one of the girls they put in the girl group they created. The 16 year old black country singer made the final 8 for the under 30 males category. Yes, they kept the girl who forget every word to the Elton John song. Somehow she managed to stay in key though and sang the song with completely different lyrics. Kind of impressive in a funny way.
skyehill is offline  
post #105 of 940 Old 10-07-2011, 11:01 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
mgkdragn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Illinois, East of St Louis
Posts: 10,731
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
Liked: 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyehill View Post

Yes, they kept the girl who forget every word to the Elton John song. Somehow she managed to stay in key though and sang the song with completely different lyrics. Kind of impressive in a funny way.

On the spot ad lib considering what she actually ad libed was not difficult .. and not impressive to me .. she should have got the boot .. especially after all the "next level, must outdo, step it up etc" banter ..

Uncle Willie



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
: Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
mgkdragn is online now  
post #106 of 940 Old 10-07-2011, 11:07 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
skyehill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 4,993
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgkdragn View Post

On the spot ad lib considering what she actually ad libed was not difficult .. and not impressive to me .. she should have got the boot .. especially after all the "next level, must outdo, step it up etc" banter ..

Yeah, I don't like that about these shows either. They keep saying be your best, we're only taking the best, and then the grab the rapper, the girl who forgot every word to a song, and the hobo that did nothing but ape other artists.

It also kinda bothered me that they kept saying bootcamp was going to weed out the good from the bad. Wasn't that what auditions were for?
skyehill is offline  
post #107 of 940 Old 10-07-2011, 11:49 AM
Senior Member
 
d3193's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: New York City
Posts: 322
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgkdragn View Post

For the most part, on my system, the audio mix is on par with other shows of this type .. the FH engineer does not do a very good job adding some temporary gain when a singer is hitting a lower register, otherwise, vocals are OK ..

I don't have any idea how much rehersal goes into a song prior to taping .. however, with a wide variety of vocalists and not a lot of rehersal time, it's difficult to get a consistent mix .. as opposed to a touring band where you know what you are up against every performance and just need to compensate for house acoustics ..

I've never found any of these talent shows to have stellar mixing ..

If the show were live I'd cut it a lot of slack. Mixing a performance show live is not easy. But so far The XFactor has been recorded, and is heavily edited, so I'm assuming there's the ability to fix poor mixes.
I wondered if it was just a case of an overall low level on the center channel. But the host/announcer sounds fine, so that's not the case.
d3193 is online now  
post #108 of 940 Old 10-07-2011, 12:09 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
mgkdragn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Illinois, East of St Louis
Posts: 10,731
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
Liked: 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by d3193 View Post

If the show were live I'd cut it a lot of slack. Mixing a performance show live is not easy. But so far The XFactor has been recorded, and is heavily edited, so I'm assuming there's the ability to fix poor mixes.
I wondered if it was just a case of an overall low level on the center channel. But the host/announcer sounds fine, so that's not the case.

Yep, I would assume they pay much more attention to the video than the audio ..

Uncle Willie



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
: Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
mgkdragn is online now  
post #109 of 940 Old 10-07-2011, 12:41 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
Charles R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 10,049
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 192
My take is the talent is certainly there and I find it a mix of American Idol and The Voice... pretty much the best parts of each. I don't know when they go live but sooner the better as I find live much more compelling. I prefer Steve Jones over the other hosts which isn't saying much. The show appears (to me) to lean towards performers which I do as well. I much rather be entertained than hear a bunch of perfect pitched notes which I wouldn't even recognize.

| 
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
Charles R is offline  
post #110 of 940 Old 10-07-2011, 01:30 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Jarod M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 1,503
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 15
I thought she looked familiar-the tall 16 year old girl with the skunk hair, Emma Henry, made it to the Hollywood round of AI. She had a unique voice, and I am somewhat surprised she was cut from both shows, but then again I have only heard a few seconds of her singing.
Jarod M is offline  
post #111 of 940 Old 10-07-2011, 02:32 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Jarod M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 1,503
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyehill View Post

Can's speak for the guy in the singing duo, but the girl in that duo is one of the girls they put in the girl group they created.

I thought I saw her in that brief shot, but I couldn't believe my eyes because I hadn't seen her since the auditions, and again, L.A. Reid basically trashed her at that audition. So what happened to the boy who was so much better than her? Did he receive any camera time at all?

I hate it when they start these storylines but don't follow through.
Jarod M is offline  
post #112 of 940 Old 10-07-2011, 04:10 PM
AVS Special Member
 
sneals2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: UK
Posts: 7,044
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Liked: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by d3193 View Post

If the show were live I'd cut it a lot of slack. Mixing a performance show live is not easy. But so far The XFactor has been recorded, and is heavily edited, so I'm assuming there's the ability to fix poor mixes.
I wondered if it was just a case of an overall low level on the center channel. But the host/announcer sounds fine, so that's not the case.

Don't know how the US version works - but the auditions shows in the UK original show are usually covered with a multi-camcorder set-up (rather than a mobile production truck) - with every camera recording in-camera, but also fed to a vision switcher to allow some form of camera direction.

The sound is done separately - and also heavily post produced I believe. Not sure if a mobile sound truck is used or if it is done as a de-rig (like the vision). There was a "scandal" (aka some extra publicity) when it became apparent that auto-tune style processing had been applied to some performances in post-production... Some of it was wincingly obvious - almost too obvious...

The UK show, whilst HD, is 2.0 stereo I think, rather than 5.1. (The stadium auditions were a change from the original X Factor format introduced a season or two ago in the UK - which previously used Idol-style low-key hotel conference centre type locations with tape marks and PBU backdrops for intimate auditions with just the judges watching and no audience)
sneals2000 is offline  
post #113 of 940 Old 10-07-2011, 06:16 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
skyehill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 4,993
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 50
I got so annoyed with Idol and The Voice's sound quality through my speaker setup that I bought a nice set of wired headphones. Show sounds much better through those.
skyehill is offline  
post #114 of 940 Old 10-07-2011, 08:49 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Jarod M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 1,503
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarod M View Post

I thought I saw her in that brief shot, but I couldn't believe my eyes because I hadn't seen her since the auditions, and again, L.A. Reid basically trashed her at that audition. So what happened to the boy who was so much better than her? Did he receive any camera time at all?

I hate it when they start these storylines but don't follow through.

Ok, I've answered my own question. That duo, Ausem, made it in as part of that ten member group. Strange that we didn't see them sing again.

It was also strange that we didn't see Andrew Muccitelli sing. He was the little 70 pound 12 year old in the baseball cap who appeared in about 100 shots this week.
Jarod M is offline  
post #115 of 940 Old 10-08-2011, 12:53 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
skyehill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 4,993
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 50
One of the girls I liked in auditions got virtually no air time during bootcamp. She's a black girl with blonde hair, tats, and loves to work on cars. I assumed since they never showed her that she was going home. Happy she's top 8.
skyehill is offline  
post #116 of 940 Old 10-08-2011, 04:38 AM
AVS Special Member
 
spid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 3,312
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
Liked: 385
Overall this has been a very enjoyable couple of shows. They focused on the singing portion first and foremost. The only real "drama" was the coin flip for the lyrics. I liked pushing some of the contestants into groups because they didn't cut it as individual singers. I surprised the 14 year old kid who raps made it through not due to his style, but as a rapper he does not really stand out. His age alone is not enough of a gimmick to get him through. There have been rappers who were successful at his age, but there are very few who are actually good.

I'm surprised Simone Battle made it through, but the fact I knew her name may be the reason she got through. She is certainly current, and she could probably be coached up.
spid is offline  
post #117 of 940 Old 10-08-2011, 05:28 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Viventis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Hickory, NC
Posts: 1,252
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyehill View Post

I got so annoyed with Idol and The Voice's sound quality through my speaker setup that I bought a nice set of wired headphones. Show sounds much better through those.

Sometimes these shows do sound best setting your receiver to "Stereo."
Viventis is offline  
post #118 of 940 Old 10-08-2011, 11:12 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Jarod M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 1,503
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 15
X-Factor versus American Idol review

The two biggest problems the reviewer has with X Factor is the name and the host. Really reaching there. In other words, X Factor is much better.

And this review was published at The Hollywood Reporter, which has been very friendly with Idol recently.
Jarod M is offline  
post #119 of 940 Old 10-12-2011, 04:04 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
dad1153's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 35,760
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
Liked: 174
Because of rain delay the Tigers-Rangers game for tonight (Thursday) has just started at 6:30PM ET on Fox. Either tonight's "X-Factor" will be massively delayed (90-120 minutes late, maybe more! ) or postponed. Check the MLB game on Fox for updates.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
dad1153 is offline  
post #120 of 940 Old 10-12-2011, 05:02 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
dad1153's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 35,760
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
Liked: 174
It's official: "The X-Factor" is postponed for tonight and will air tomorrow night. Wonder if Thursday's show will now air on Friday or be pushed to next week.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
dad1153 is offline  
Reply HDTV Programming

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off