'Suits' on USA HD - Page 9 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #241 of 245 Old 06-20-2014, 10:11 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Horrible episode, imo. The New Mike is even worse than the older one. Extra smarmy and whiny, with red lip-stick. I always liked this show with one exception, him, and now he is a producer. He is stiff and can't act, imo of course..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #242 of 245 Old 06-20-2014, 10:26 AM
AVS Club Gold

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
Liked: 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by spid View Post
Sometimes this show can not help themselves. They could have made it a simple case of Harvey vs Mike with Rachel being caught in the middle, but they had to through in the relationship angle. My only other problem is the personality flip on Mike's new boss. He seems to be rewritten just so they can make Mike desperate to make this deal. I am not sure you need that drastic a change in a character. Mike vs Harvey is good enough.
If memory serves, Mike's boss has always been somewhat of a d*ck, it's just been a bit more pronounced lately as Mike is wavering from the slash and burn investment banking style and actually trying to save companies.
post #243 of 245 Old 06-23-2014, 09:54 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Liked: 386
For a reason I can't figure out, I somehow missed this season's first episode, so I won't be commenting until I have seen the rerun of Episode 1 and the others as well.

In looking for the thread, I was reminded of the sorry search engine this new-old software has saddled us with. I entered "suits" in the search box on the home page but got no useable results, although this thread is listed on page 1 of the list of HDTV Programming threads. I do miss the search function of the old-new software.
post #244 of 245 Old 06-23-2014, 04:45 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 86
Last year we got "You just got Litt Up!"

This season I am waiting for...

You go mess up a guy's hair and see how much he freaks out... I call that the Litt-muss test

Yeah baby!  It's Halloween!
post #245 of 245 Old 06-23-2014, 08:20 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwsat View Post
For a reason I can't figure out, I somehow missed this season's first episode, so I won't be commenting until I have seen the rerun of Episode 1 and the others as well.

In looking for the thread, I was reminded of the sorry search engine this new-old software has saddled us with. I entered "suits" in the search box on the home page but got no useable results, although this thread is listed on page 1 of the list of HDTV Programming threads. I do miss the search function of the old-new software.

it makes espn's "robust" upgrade look good.

please don't ban me, gracilyn cloud

Quit failing to flip the switch
Reply HDTV Programming

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page