'Person Of Interest' on CBS HD - Page 84 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 82Likes
post #2491 of 2493 Unread Today, 08:26 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Liked: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Imp View Post
I seem to remember it differently. Root didn't make an appearance until the end of season 1 and the first mention of Decima and/or Samaritan didn't happen until the end of season 2.

Either way, while I wasn't a fan of this storyline in the beginning, much like Root's character I'm enjoying the battle.

You know what I find odd. If they feel they are in such danger and have to hide, then why not just leave the city and move to where there are no cameras watching their every move?

The idea of Root was introduced about halfway through season 1 but it was not revealed who Root was until the season finale. The turning point in season 1 was when Reese revealed to Carter who he was and what he did that was about halfway of season 1. There was still stand alone POI numbers for Reese to deal with the they also had Root, Carter etc interwoven in it each week after that.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2492 of 2493 Unread Today, 02:19 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 46
Lmao, oh man. Had an awesome dream (for once..) rolling with Jim on a number gta style. We were searching for someone but ran into samaritan peeps. Had to evade them in a crv and got to a location where we had to do recon. There were riots going on and got flushed out from the buildings, Jim was torn about his ride, but found another black crv in good condition. I realize he's in that one get in and he wise cracks in his batman voice, ahh an American Classic can pass up a good car (wtf.. ? Lol) and we speed off away from people shooting at us.

Hilarious part was the old ride was so messed up from bullet holes and all the glass out that people randomly peed on the car so much it filled the inside and what was on the outside froze and made the car look two tone yellow on top white for the rest of it.

My Summer Motto: "When Nature turns off the damn heat I'll turn off my A/C"
post #2493 of 2493 Unread Today, 02:19 PM
AVS Club Gold

Quoted: 656 Post(s)
Liked: 560
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieva View Post
That's the first I had seen of her time off being 2 years. I just cannot see where she's gone for 2 seasons and then they magically bring her back. That doesn't seem within the POI realm that has been built through the series.

And she might decide after those 2 years that she doesn't want to do the show anymore either.
I don't see Shahi coming back either, she's had lead roles before and if another becomes available, and it very likely will, she'll be gone for sure.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply HDTV Programming