'Person Of Interest' on CBS HD - Page 85 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 89Likes

post #2521 of 2530 Old Today, 09:36 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Liked: 63
Agree the shrink/John thing is boring. Would be much more interesting if the blonde girl from this week stuck around and took that role in relationship to John. Have a feeling at some point she will be taken away from him in a manner ala Carter was.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2522 of 2530 Old Today, 11:21 AM

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRM4 View Post
It's funny how some have commented about the show has dropped off since Shaw's departure, yet people wanted her off the show last season. I feel like the writers were thrown for a bit of a loop with her departure and has had to do some re-writes to finish out the season.
It depends on who you ask, as for the writers, they had to find a way to write around the actress's pregnancy.
post #2523 of 2530 Old Today, 12:20 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
Liked: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vipfreak View Post
Dear POI, please make Katheryn Winnick a regular!! THANKS!
Vikings already renewed for season 4
post #2524 of 2530 Old Today, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
The thing with the shrink is doing nothing for me. Do not bore the audience. I have no interest in the softer side of John.
That shrink relationship is probably going to be pivotal down the road. maybe the reason John gets spotted by Samaritan. Or she will be killed by Decima, etc. John's been saving people for 4 years. He needs to get some every now and then.
post #2525 of 2530 Old Today, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRM4 View Post
It's funny how some have commented about the show has dropped off since Shaw's departure, yet people wanted her off the show last season. I feel like the writers were thrown for a bit of a loop with her departure and has had to do some re-writes to finish out the season.
She told them before the season started about her pregnancy. They knew way in advance. I don't know which people wanted Shaw off the show. Never heard that. I did hear people upset when Taraji was killed (worked out for her) and those folks made it seem like Shaw took her spot without seeing that that cop stuff had run it's course. Fusco or Taraji had to go. To me the show jumped up another level when Shaw was first introduced in season 2.
post #2526 of 2530 Old Today, 12:33 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Liked: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadwayBlues View Post
She told them before the season started about her pregnancy. They knew way in advance. I don't know which people wanted Shaw off the show. Never heard that. I did hear people upset when Taraji was killed (worked out for her) and those folks made it seem like Shaw took her spot without seeing that that cop stuff had run it's course. Fusco or Taraji had to go. To me the show jumped up another level when Shaw was first introduced in season 2.
There were several on here that didn't like Shaw's character and was hoping she'd be taken out, some rooted for that. Go back to some of last year's discussion in this topic.

I agree with the other person that said this show might be better served as a 13-episode series instead of 22.
post #2527 of 2530 Old Today, 12:54 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Did anyone notice that the girl who got the passports etc. starting getting messages from "the machine", perhaps she is Sarah's replacement.
post #2528 of 2530 Old Today, 02:33 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
Liked: 79
They have to do something. Only four more new episodes this season.
post #2529 of 2530 Old Today, 02:56 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Liked: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by billatlakegeorge View Post
Did anyone notice that the girl who got the passports etc. starting getting messages from "the machine", perhaps she is Sarah's replacement.
Or perhaps the machine has moved on when Root defied its commands and intervened with Harold's scheme.

To reiterate, we do not need John getting all moony, we need more bad guys flying out windows.

"Without music, life would be a mistake." - Friedrich Nietzsche
post #2530 of 2530 Old Today, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by billatlakegeorge View Post
I thought they said, she was getting messages from Samaritan. If, from "the machine" that would be much more interesting.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply HDTV Programming