First ... 10  11  12
HDTV Programming > 'Revenge' on ABC HD
replayrob's Avatar replayrob 08:46 AM 04-23-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by RemyM View Post

From HOTP:

‘Revenge’ Creator Mike Kelley To Depart

Says season is too long

http://www.avsforum.com/t/838060/hot-off-the-press-the-latest-tv-news-and-information/86490#post_23234874
I'm quite amazed it got renewed for a 3rd season!
They need to get back to season one storyline....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

DrLar's Avatar DrLar 10:50 AM 07-08-2013
Yeah, please kill more Graysons, although the next victim to die will be Charlotte, who actually isn't a Grayson, not even legally, she changed her name to Clarke

Man I don't want to be Jack Porter, lost his dad, his dog, his wife, his boat and now his brother.. then finally finds out Emily is really Amanda, I predict that in season 3, the mother that abandon him will come back and also possibly die.. geesh
Andrew Sabin's Avatar Andrew Sabin 10:20 PM 12-08-2013
When watching/listening to Revenge with DD 5.1, is anyone hearing intermittent clicking from the rear speakers. I just started hearing this on tonight's episode. I also hear the clicking on Betrayal. The noise is fairly subtle and intermittent so it's not easy to hear, but I only hear it on ABC broadcasts (KDNL-DT in St. Louis).

Thanks
73shark's Avatar 73shark 10:28 PM 12-08-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Sabin View Post

When watching/listening to Revenge with DD 5.1, is anyone hearing intermittent clicking from the rear speakers. I just started hearing this on tonight's episode. I also hear the clicking on Betrayal. The noise is fairly subtle and intermittent so it's not easy to hear, but I only hear it on ABC broadcasts (KDNL-DT in St. Louis).

Thanks
I didn't hear it on tonight's broadcast but I can't say that I was especially looking for it either.
First ... 10  11  12

Up
Mobile  Desktop