AVS Forum banner
145K views 3K replies 142 participants last post by  Dmon4u 
#1 ·
I just saw the promo for this and I'm surprised that no one started this thread. This looks real good to me blending a procedural with fantasy. Wondering which between "Once upon a Time" and Grimm will win out???

Premier Friday, 10/28 @ 9pm

See less See more
Reactions: Young C
#952 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by oink  /t/1365388/grimm-on-nbc-hd/930#post_23114737

Tonite's episode is another good one.

Nick has developed some steroid Grimm skills, and that is good too.
Yeah, the Grimmster is becoming Luke Skywalker with his Jedi skills without the services of Obiwan or Yoda. Pretty soon he'll be doing mind tricks on those slow thinking wesen. Flyguy was a pretty decent MOTW. Wish they had explained why he was dropping pills and looked in pain.

#955 ·
Good episode but very nasty.

I hate anything that has to do with eyes... especially the old parasitic barbed worms in the eye trick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fhall1  /t/1365388/grimm-on-nbc-hd/930#post_23122035

Some help please.....my DVR cut off when Nick was going all Skywalker on the paint balloons....did I miss anything important after that? PS - WTF is wrong with NBC going long and not telling the guide people - I hate having to pad show endings

You didn't miss anything really. After he was done he took off his blindfold and smirked, if I remember right.

#956 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhall1  /t/1365388/grimm-on-nbc-hd/900_60#post_23122035

Some help please.....my DVR cut off when Nick was going all Skywalker on the paint balloons....did I miss anything important after that? PS - WTF is wrong with NBC going long and not telling the guide people - I hate having to pad show endings

Same thing happened to me. I went to NBC to see what I missed and it is about 15 seconds or so as mentioned above.

#957 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhall1  /t/1365388/grimm-on-nbc-hd/950_50#post_23122035

They talked about how the worms must of done something to him and they couldn't explain how he has this ability now. Then he smirked because he was pumped that he now can do this with his fighting skills.

#958 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhall1  /t/1365388/grimm-on-nbc-hd/930#post_23122035

I just record "Rock Center" at 10pm as well. Not a bad news magazine, really.

#959 ·
It seems they're chalking up his sixth sense to the effects of the worms, but I was hoping his enhanced ablities were due to him tapping into some undiscovered Slayer powers that he only became aware of due to his lost sight. After all, it's seemed rather unfair thus far that a Grimm has to battle the forces of darkness with zero superhuman powers, aside from the sporadic activation of his Wessen-vision.

#961 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleron Ives  /t/1365388/grimm-on-nbc-hd/960_60#post_23124182

It seems they're chalking up his sixth sense to the effects of the worms, but I was hoping his enhanced ablities were due to him tapping into some undiscovered Slayer powers that he only became aware of due to his lost sight. After all, it's seemed rather unfair thus far that a Grimm has to battle the forces of darkness with zero superhuman powers, aside from the sporadic activation of his Wessen-vision.
I like how Nick is evolving into a Super-Grimm.

We know he is special to the Powers-That-Be in a way that hasn't been entirely revealed yet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus33  /t/1365388/grimm-on-nbc-hd/960_60#post_23124508

Sorry if I missed it, but how do all of the "special" characters know that Nick is a Grimm? Do they see his true self when they look at him like he does with them? If so, how come some of them know right away and others seem oblivious to the fact?
According to Nick, some wesson (special characters) can see him immediately, for others it takes awhile, and apparently some can't see him at all.

#965 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus33  /t/1365388/grimm-on-nbc-hd/950_50#post_23124508

Sorry if I missed it, but how do all of the "special" characters know that Nick is a Grimm? Do they see his true self when they look at him like he does with them? If so, how come some of them know right away and others seem oblivious to the fact?

We've covered this before and they have talked about it in the show. They don't know he is a Grimm until he gives it away by indicating he notices their facial feature changes through being surprised, etc. They have shown this numerous times.

#968 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleron Ives  /t/1365388/grimm-on-nbc-hd/960_60#post_23125121

As a Grimm, Nick can turn a Wessen into a human by forcing it to drink his blood. He did that to Adalind to take away her powers.
Ahh, I forgot about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrLar  /t/1365388/grimm-on-nbc-hd/960_60#post_23126914

What's the male Hexenbeast called again? I kinda forgot
An Oink....oh, wait....

#970 ·
The good stuff in tonite's episode:

Sgt. Wu

Juliette's improved memory

Acid fingers

The war heats up

2 cauterized halves once made a whole

Rosalee...Rosalee....come hither Rosalee....

Next week looks like the Eurotrash are going naughty again.

Mmmmm....Adalind...

#972 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Imp  /t/1365388/grimm-on-nbc-hd/960_60#post_23143844

I really want Wu to be brought into the inner circle.
I hope not.

If everyone is brought "into the inner circle," the show would lose some of its tension.

The premise of the show is this wesen world exists invisibly, right under the nose of the normal world and all wesen are dedicated to keeping it secret.

#974 ·
I totally agree - finally a reason to keep Juliette!

#976 ·
He was a procedural villain, so we can safely assume that he died upon impact, because the writers didn't leave enough time at the end to wrap up the story in a less convenient way. It's always so considerate of the bad guys to off themselves at the end of episodes like this.

It amazes me how Nick continues to be so unlikable when it comes to Juliette. At this rate, he'd probably prefer for his barber to know that he's a Grimm over having Juliette find out.