'Grimm' on NBC HD - Page 65 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 113Likes
Reply
Thread Tools
post #1921 of 1931 Old 01-25-2015, 12:31 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 280
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Liked: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleron Ives View Post
...and no Adalind. Ah, the peace and quiet is positively palpable! If I never hear the words, "My baby!" again, it'll be too soon.
Exactly, but unfortunately it'll probably come back soon.
Machuran is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1922 of 1931 Old 01-25-2015, 01:12 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Waboman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Terraforming Planet Wabo
Posts: 7,569
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 723 Post(s)
Liked: 1020
It's soooooo nice not having the Royals muddling the pace up.

__________________________________________________

Take life with a grain of salt... a slice of lime, and a shot of tequila
Waboman is online now  
post #1923 of 1931 Old 01-25-2015, 07:11 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 280
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Liked: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman View Post
It's soooooo nice not having the Royals muddling the pace up.
Exactly, and the show doesn't need it at all. They're disconnected from everything else from the show, at most they have some scenes talking with Renard or Adalind, but they really don't add anything to the series.
Machuran is online now  
post #1924 of 1931 Old Yesterday, 07:19 AM
AVS Special Member
 
DrLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 4,154
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
Liked: 126
IDK but Juliette should tell Nick or he will eventually surprise her woging.. still need an explanation how she became a Hexen, was the "juice" too strong? or she took an extra sip?

RIP Mom, we always love you 8/18/13
DrLar is offline  
post #1925 of 1931 Old Yesterday, 07:49 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 280
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Liked: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrLar View Post
IDK but Juliette should tell Nick or he will eventually surprise her woging.. still need an explanation how she became a Hexen, was the "juice" too strong? or she took an extra sip?
Supposedly, it's a side effect but I'm not entirely sure.
Machuran is online now  
post #1926 of 1931 Old Yesterday, 08:47 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
oink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Shuloch
Posts: 27,166
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 417 Post(s)
Liked: 942
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machuran View Post
Supposedly, it's a side effect but I'm not entirely sure.
IIRC, it was said to be a possible temporary side effect....

Swine are good people too.
oink is online now  
post #1927 of 1931 Old Yesterday, 10:32 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 280
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Liked: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by oink View Post
IIRC, it was said to be a possible temporary side effect....
Thanks.
Machuran is online now  
post #1928 of 1931 Unread Yesterday, 07:05 PM
AVS Special Member
 
CANNON-FODDER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Arlington, VA
Posts: 1,311
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Still, it has demonstrably came in handy I think. However, if she remembers Adalind losing and regaining her powers, she should remember that tasting a drop of Nick's blood will get rid of it. Especially if she wants to keep it, as I could think of several ways that could happen accidentally.

But that will probably be the story: [Just when she gets accustomed to it ... Bam! she kisses his skint knuckles].

v/r,
C-F
CANNON-FODDER is offline  
post #1929 of 1931 Unread Today, 12:22 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
oink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Shuloch
Posts: 27,166
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 417 Post(s)
Liked: 942
Quote:
Originally Posted by CANNON-FODDER View Post
Still, it has demonstrably came in handy I think. However, if she remembers Adalind losing and regaining her powers, she should remember that tasting a drop of Nick's blood will get rid of it. Especially if she wants to keep it, as I could think of several ways that could happen accidentally.

But that will probably be the story: [Just when she gets accustomed to it ... Bam! she kisses his skint knuckles].

v/r,
C-F
Hey, it's a TV series....

Swine are good people too.
oink is online now  
post #1930 of 1931 Unread Today, 06:17 AM
AVS Special Member
 
CANNON-FODDER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Arlington, VA
Posts: 1,311
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Yes, sorry. I'm not a hater here. Just identifying with that hypothetical situation a little too much (losing something right when you realize what you have), which evidently made the tone of my post grim...



v/r,
C-F
CANNON-FODDER is offline  
post #1931 of 1931 Unread Today, 08:51 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
oink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Shuloch
Posts: 27,166
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 417 Post(s)
Liked: 942
Quote:
Originally Posted by CANNON-FODDER View Post
Yes, sorry. I'm not a hater here. Just identifying with that hypothetical situation a little too much (losing something right when you realize what you have), which evidently made the tone of my post grim...



v/r,
C-F
I was just kiddin'....


To be honest, I am no fan of the character/actress "Juliet."
I find her more annoying than anything else.
No doubt the Hexenbiest angle will be played to the hilt.

Swine are good people too.
oink is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply HDTV Programming

Tags
Grimm Season One Blu Ray Ultraviolet , Grimm The Complete Second Season Blu Ray Ultraviolet Widescreen

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off