'Grimm' on NBC HD - Page 90 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 347Likes

post #2671 of 2677 Old Yesterday, 10:25 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1265 Post(s)
Liked: 1405
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman View Post
So we went from the Royals and Wesen council to a top secret government Wesen strike force and the Fourth Reich? Seems about right.
Let's not forget Wasenheisen or whatever the Creature From the Black Lagoon was called .. I don't know how much more I can take .. anybody wanna talk me off the ledge ..

Uncle Willie

Oddball: Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2672 of 2677 Old Yesterday, 10:28 AM
AVS Club Gold

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1618 Post(s)
Liked: 1242
Is there room on that ledge for two?
post #2673 of 2677 Old Yesterday, 07:17 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 350 Post(s)
Liked: 160
So now they are back to killing Wesen if they can't prosecute them, and what was the surviving Wesen charged with at the end?

Oh, and hey... we buried your mom "here's a picture" if you don't believe it.

Can you imagine the "brain storming" for an episode.

"People, have you got anything...Royals, love triangle, Eve's creation, special child, keys, Wesen juvenile delinquents, mixed Wesen couple/hate groups, the rebellion, the resistance, Nick's kid having powers and big half-sister showing up, Nick's mom back from the grave....how about Zombie Nick?" "Anyone???

Okay, lets use the ugly boy who can't act...he's a what...whatever, since he...she is back and do a monster of the week...oh, and I liked the Nick's mom/grave part, but let's only do a photo in case we get renewed and want to bring her back brainwashed by the Royals. Oh, and the Captain hasn't hooked up in a while or had a baby, so which lead female hasn't he been with...lately. Only the boy...I mean girl...nobody would believe it. Just stick in some random female and next season we can possess/magic/get drunk one of the lead males and have him hook with the boy...sorry, girl. Good job everyone. Can you believe we get paid for this? It is like these things write themselves and I thought working on Lost was easy."

Note Legal Disclaimer: Not that there is anything wrong with Theresa Rubel's appearance/lifestyle/dress, but she could use an acting class. Also, I enjoyed Lost but they did seem to get lost with the direction of the story.
post #2674 of 2677 Old Yesterday, 08:37 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
Liked: 102
Well Trubel seems to still have her Grimm powers.

In space, no one can hear you scream . . .
post #2675 of 2677 Old Yesterday, 08:46 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 255 Post(s)
Liked: 150
Man, the dialog on this show has really gone down the hill. It just doesn't feel natural anymore (if it ever did). The clunky ham fisted scenes where Nick explains how Juliette is now called Eve, and then somebody repeats what he said, accompanied by manic over reactions....Stop expositioning your way thru scenes, just have the characters be smart enough to get it the first time please.

Dazed and confused over high tech.

Sigh...Concrap. The Internet Overlord Cometh
They're not com-tastic!
post #2676 of 2677 Old Yesterday, 09:16 PM

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
Liked: 55
The last two weeks of GRIMM have been the best of the series!! I feel so sorry for the so-called fans who cannot see that this show is on a roll! Fellow fans I work with a rocking this show hard. I love the way the writers and producers have decided that all bets are off and we are going move forward like a bullet train through Japan. This show isn't the same show it began as and that is a good thing. I don't nick-pick every freakin' plot point to death.

This show is now my favorite on TV. It is the one I look forward to most every week.

-B
JimP likes this.

-B
TiVo Roamio OTA with Denon AVR 591
My floor speakers, surrounds and sub are Polk brand.
FiOS 50/50 Streaming

If anyone in the DMV area wants to unload some old
Home Theater Seats, I'm your guy!
post #2677 of 2677 Old Today, 12:50 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Liked: 227
This one reminded me of an X-Files episode

I enjoyed this one. Too bad they didn't do this two seasons ago. Pulled out of their, assume nothing for this show.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply HDTV Programming

Tags
Grimm Season One Blu Ray Ultraviolet , Grimm The Complete Second Season Blu Ray Ultraviolet Widescreen

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page