"Once Upon a Time" on ABC HD - Page 4 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #91 of 1260 Old 11-02-2011, 03:46 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
mgkdragn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Illinois, East of St Louis
Posts: 10,701
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
Liked: 620
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDD View Post

You'll love her in Homeland ( Shows a lot of her ). Homeland also has Claire Danes, great acting, Damian Lewis, and Mandy Pantinkin.

I'm stockpiling Homeland on the DVR .. probably do a marathon when it ends

Uncle Willie



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
: Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
mgkdragn is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #92 of 1260 Old 11-02-2011, 05:33 PM
Advanced Member
 
dave1216's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Highlands Ranch, Colorado
Posts: 511
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Does anyone/everyone agree that the premise of the story is that the fairy tale is the reality and the Storybrook place is the result of the queens potion?
dave1216 is offline  
post #93 of 1260 Old 11-02-2011, 05:46 PM
AVS Special Member
 
ricwhite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Layton, Utah
Posts: 2,964
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1216 View Post

Does anyone/everyone agree that the premise of the story is that the fairy tale is the reality and the Storybrook place is the result of the queens potion?

Unless there's some kind of twist, that's how it's being presented. The evil spell locked the fairy tale characters in Storybrook. The only hope is Snow White's child who was transported away at the last second and who is not under the spell. She, and only she, has the power to counteract the spell and unlock the rest of them trapped in Storybrook.

Although it's been said that all of the fairy tale characters locked in Storybrook have lost memory of their fairy tale life, it appears that's not entirely true. There have been clues that Rumpelstiltskin (Mr. Gold) has memory of what's going on. In fact, if I'm not mistaken, it was he who made it possible for Henry to come to live there and, thus, later seek Emma (Snow White's daughter and the potential savior) to come to Storybrook. However, he seems to be playing both sides because he also helped the Evil Queen make the spell to begin with.
ricwhite is offline  
post #94 of 1260 Old 11-03-2011, 10:22 AM
R11
AVS Special Member
 
R11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 4,922
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1216 View Post

Does anyone/everyone agree that the premise of the story is that the fairy tale is the reality and the Storybrook place is the result of the queens potion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricwhite View Post

Unless there's some kind of twist, that's how it's being presented. The evil spell locked the fairy tale characters in Storybrook. The only hope is Snow White's child who was transported away at the last second and who is not under the spell. She, and only she, has the power to counteract the spell and unlock the rest of them trapped in Storybrook.

Although it's been said that all of the fairy tale characters locked in Storybrook have lost memory of their fairy tale life, it appears that's not entirely true. There have been clues that Rumpelstiltskin (Mr. Gold) has memory of what's going on. In fact, if I'm not mistaken, it was he who made it possible for Henry to come to live there and, thus, later seek Emma (Snow White's daughter and the potential savior) to come to Storybrook. However, he seems to be playing both sides because he also helped the Evil Queen make the spell to begin with.

I'm not so sure I'd agree with that premise, at least not that simply anyway. It seems to me that Emma Swan's regular world represents the (our) real world, and the Fairy Tale realm is also supposed to be a "real" fantasy world/existence. Normally the two are separate and mutually exclusive, but the Evil Queen's spell has broken that exclusivity and connected them in a way, the connection point being the town of Storybrooke. The quasi-fantasy town's existence within the regular world would be the biggest "leap of faith" and point requiring suspension of disbelief with that viewpoint.


ron
R11 is offline  
post #95 of 1260 Old 11-03-2011, 03:24 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Mac The Knife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 4,903
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricwhite View Post

...
Although it's been said that all of the fairy tale characters locked in Storybrook have lost memory of their fairy tale life, it appears that's not entirely true. There have been clues that Rumpelstiltskin (Mr. Gold) has memory of what's going on. In fact, if I'm not mistaken, it was he who made it possible for Henry to come to live there and, thus, later seek Emma (Snow White's daughter and the potential savior) to come to Storybrook. However, he seems to be playing both sides because he also helped the Evil Queen make the spell to begin with.

I'm not sure what to make of "Rumpelstiltskin's" memory. My best take on what they showed is that he doesn't have his memories. But it doesn't really matter, because he is the agent of chaos (like Coyote in Native American lore) and thus he'll always be spreading chaos in service of his own interests.

So when he helped the Queen with the spell he was increasing chaos and when he helped save Snow White's daughter that increased chaos by putting a kink in the Queen's plans, etc, etc.

So I think he wasn't acting on his memories when he was messing with the Queen in the last scene of the last episode, I think he was just acting as the agent of chaos.
Mac The Knife is offline  
post #96 of 1260 Old 11-03-2011, 04:47 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Church AV Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: High Desert, California
Posts: 4,605
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Liked: 55
Quote:
I'm not sure what to make of "Rumpelstiltskin's" memory. My best take on what they showed is that he doesn't have his memories. But it doesn't really matter, because he is the agent of chaos (like Coyote in Native American lore) and thus he'll always be spreading chaos in service of his own interests.

The deliberate way he paused before saying "Please," was definitely an indication that he has at least some of his memories. He is on HIS side only, just like the character of Rush in Stargate... But a totally different character.

They made such a big deal about the apple being a honeycrisp, but that was NOT a honeycrisp apple, nor was that a honeycrisp apple tree. Normally I would say it was a sloppy error, but they made such a point of it, and knowing that a lot of people from Lost are on this show, I wonder if it will have future significance?

Luke

Evil is charming and beautiful. It makes you doubt yourself. It asks for one small compromise after another until it whittles you down, and it functions best when no one believes in it.-JOA
Church AV Guy is offline  
post #97 of 1260 Old 11-03-2011, 04:59 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
dad1153's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 35,582
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
Liked: 170
TV Notes
'Once Upon a Time,' Tim Allen get full season orders
By James Hibberd, EW.com's 'Inside TV' blog - November 3rd, 2011

ABC is giving out some happy endings.

Fairy tale drama Once Upon a Time is among three shows which just landed a full-season pickup at the network. The order is a bit unusual since only two episodes have aired, but Once is ranked as the highest-rated new drama of the fall, averaging 12.3 million viewers and a hearty 4.0 rating among adults 18-49. Plus, Once held onto its strong Sunday night premiere rating in Week 2 despite facing increased competition and that's very rare.

Here's two more shows getting nine more episodes from ABC:

- Tim Allen's new comedy Last Man Standing (averaging 12.7 million viewers and a 3.7 according to most current data which includes some DVR playback). Standing has had some ratings erosion since it premiered, but has given ABC a foothold on Tuesdays at 8 p.m.

- And, yup, returning comedy Happy Endings (7.9 million, 3.5), which performed modestly as a midseason replacement earlier this year and has since blossomed in the fall.

Absent from the list: Pan Am (8.4 million, 2.8), which has been slightly below the line of what ABC wants to see on Sundays. ABC is ordering 5 more scripts for the show, but holding off on a pickup. With a new showrunner at the helm, the network is hoping the series will improve in the coming weeks (a press email this morning noted Pan Am is HUGE in Sweden so it's got that going for it).

Also: Last Man Standings less popular Tuesday night companion Man Up (7.3 million, 2.2) was left out.

Dany Delany's returning crime drama Body of Proof (11.2 million, 2.4) has been helping out ABC at 10 p.m. on Tuesdays, but the network has five unaired episodes left over from last season and therefore doesn't feel like it necessarily has to order any additional hours.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/11/03/on...e-full-season/


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
dad1153 is offline  
post #98 of 1260 Old 11-03-2011, 05:14 PM
AVS Club Gold
 
Keenan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Posts: 28,302
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 345 Post(s)
Liked: 400
Great news! The uniqueness of this show is refreshing, I find that I'm looking forward to it's airtime every week now.
Keenan is online now  
post #99 of 1260 Old 11-06-2011, 02:44 AM
AVS Special Member
 
HDMe2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Kittrell, NC
Posts: 5,193
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Liked: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac The Knife View Post

I also found it strange that the teacher was wearing a crucifix. If all the people in Storybrooke came from a story where Christ didn't exist, why would she be wearing a crucifix?

Late to the series... I just watched the first two episodes Saturday night.

To answer the crucifix question... you might as well ask why do they have cars and electronic devices, since those weren't part of fairytale land either.

I thought the point of the "curse" was to put them into the real world and freeze them in that town... so while they can't leave town, people seem to be able to visit from out of town... and they have become modernized and not stuck in whatever time it was when they became cursed.

So, I'm not sure why you would question the presence of a crucifix any more than you would question any of the other modern things not present in the fairy tales.

The only thing to me to be potentially disappointed with... is this being an ABC/Disney production means we are getting Disney-fied fairy tales rather than traditional ones... so characters like Jimminy Cricket that was a Disney creation are melded in here.

It's not a horrible thing... but I think I would have preferred using the traditional fairy tale characters rather than Disney versions of them.

Also interesting is how they are making the Evil Queen a sympathetic character... yes she is evil, killed her dad and all... but she isn't actually happy in this world after all, she is still quite sad in her cursed world that was supposed to make her happy.

And the twist that she actually does care for the boy, whom she named after the father she doesn't remember killing... and the boy is the grandson of Snow White whom she hates above all others... it sets up for what ought to be an interesting conclusion at some point when the veil is lifted.

Yeah baby!  It's Halloween!
HDMe2 is offline  
post #100 of 1260 Old 11-06-2011, 06:56 AM
AVS Special Member
 
MeatChicken's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: NNJ
Posts: 1,210
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 25
*Young Blonde "investigator" ends up staying in small Maine Town
* Possible love/friend interest with local town cop.
* Not Sure who her mother is / her past.
* Town full of 'special' people & mysteries ......


*** It may not be intentional , but anyone notice the similarities with "Haven":
MeatChicken is online now  
post #101 of 1260 Old 11-06-2011, 03:15 PM
AVS Special Member
 
HDMe2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Kittrell, NC
Posts: 5,193
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Liked: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by randalthor View Post

Only thing I hate about the show is the teacher/Snow White's hair in real life. She looks fantastic as Snow White. But then I see her character in the classroom and she looks horrible. I can't stand it when women have hair that short.

Ignoring for a moment over-generalizing about women with short hair being automatically relevant to attractiveness...

I think you missed the subtle but oh-so-obvious once I say it point.

The Evil Queen enacts the curse... her nemesis is Snow White... Snow White, whom the magic mirror declared was "the fairest of them all"...

Doesn't it stand to reason that the Evil Queen becomes the glamorous/beautiful town Mayor... while Snow White becomes the old maid schoolteacher? And wouldn't it make sense to try and present her as less attractive?

This seems, to me, to be exactly in line with what the Evil Queen would have wanted to happen with her curse.... that being for people not to take a second look at Snow White or see her as pretty.

Yeah baby!  It's Halloween!
HDMe2 is offline  
post #102 of 1260 Old 11-06-2011, 03:26 PM
AVS Special Member
 
jjeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Minneapolis MN
Posts: 9,814
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
Liked: 90
^^^that is exactly how I would take it
jjeff is online now  
post #103 of 1260 Old 11-06-2011, 03:47 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Argee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Ravenna, ohio, USA
Posts: 1,605
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Does the mayor have the memories of her past as the evil queen? Its really not clear what she remembers.

Argee
Argee is offline  
post #104 of 1260 Old 11-06-2011, 06:28 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
NetworkTV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: CT
Posts: 15,563
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
Liked: 418
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argee View Post

Does the mayor have the memories of her past as the evil queen? Its really not clear what she remembers.

Based on her questioning what "Mr. Gold" knows and her reaction to him saying "please", I would say she knows exactly what is going on and remembers everything.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
NetworkTV is offline  
post #105 of 1260 Old 11-06-2011, 06:58 PM
AVS Special Member
 
HDMe2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Kittrell, NC
Posts: 5,193
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Liked: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by NetworkTV View Post

Based on her questioning what "Mr. Gold" knows and her reaction to him saying "please", I would say she knows exactly what is going on and remembers everything.

I think she is suspicious, but remembers nothing.

Initially I thought she would remember everything... but then she seems just as bound to the town as everyone else, otherwise why would she stay there and be mayor of podunk-town instead of venturing out?

IF I suspected anyone of remembering, it would be Mr Gold (Rumple...) as he was the one who gave her the spell, so he might have loopholed it so he could retain some memory.

But, I think these are red herrings... and that nobody as yet remembers anything.

Yeah baby!  It's Halloween!
HDMe2 is offline  
post #106 of 1260 Old 11-06-2011, 07:08 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Mike4HDTV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: South Florida
Posts: 2,896
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Another great episode tonight. This show keeps getting better and more interesting. I think the reason I like it so much is because the writing reminds me of Lost. I like the flashback scenes to fairy tale land.
Mike4HDTV is offline  
post #107 of 1260 Old 11-06-2011, 07:41 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
NetworkTV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: CT
Posts: 15,563
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
Liked: 418
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDMe2 View Post

Initially I thought she would remember everything... but then she seems just as bound to the town as everyone else, otherwise why would she stay there and be mayor of podunk-town instead of venturing out?

Because in a small town, she's the head honcho, the big cheese, the...well, you get it.

She rules those people because she has complete control over them. She wouldn't have that anywhere else but the place she created.

In a small town, the mayor is the most important person. As such, she's the most important person.

She can completely legislate their lives (like the hogwash rule about boarding criminals that got Emma tossed out of the hotel).

Her beef is with the people from the fairy tale land. Now she has them under a spell where she is the most important person in their lives. That's revenge.

If there's a limitation, it's that it appears she doesn't have her evil queen powers from fantasy land.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
NetworkTV is offline  
post #108 of 1260 Old 11-06-2011, 08:49 PM
Advanced Member
 
Mentalist5.1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 612
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Tonight was good, yes... it flows kinda weird, like a movie. I still feel like the music is far more epic than the actual content. Looks like we'll get a couple more characters next week, but I like how this episode focused on the core characters.
Mentalist5.1 is offline  
post #109 of 1260 Old 11-06-2011, 09:00 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
DaveFi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Natick MA
Posts: 17,175
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argee View Post

Does the mayor have the memories of her past as the evil queen? Its really not clear what she remembers.

I could have sworn Rumpelstiltskin said to the Queen re: The Curse that she would have everything she wishes, but remember nothing about her past life (or something close to that)? In return she would not be able to refuse him any request in this new world.

XBOX Live: Wagmman
PSN: Wagg
BFBC2: Wagman
Steam: Wag

My Second Life character looks and acts exactly like me except he can fly.
DaveFi is online now  
post #110 of 1260 Old 11-07-2011, 03:39 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
NetworkTV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: CT
Posts: 15,563
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
Liked: 418
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveFi View Post

I could have sworn Rumpelstiltskin said to the Queen re: The Curse that she would have everything she wishes, but remember nothing about her past life (or something close to that)? In return she would not be able to refuse him any request in this new world.

I think it was more like, he would tell her the secret to getting the curse to work if she granted him his requests - and she agreed because she figured he wouldn't remember any of the conversation.

His reply was, "what's the harm, then?"

I think the harm will come later for her.

The thing is, what good would it do for him to remember she owed him a lot of favors if she didn't? He wouldn't get what he wanted if she didn't know that a) she could provide it and b) she really ought to.

The big thing for me was how she reacted to him saying "please". It looked to me like that clinched it for her that he knew enough to be dangerous to her. Simply saying "please" to her would not have provoked that reaction from her if she didn't remember the conversation in the dungeon.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
NetworkTV is offline  
post #111 of 1260 Old 11-07-2011, 08:03 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Wytchone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: LaPlace, La.
Posts: 4,595
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 40
So any thoughts as to who the Sheriff is? I'm thinking the queen's huntsman but not 100% sure of that.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wytchone is offline  
post #112 of 1260 Old 11-07-2011, 08:10 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Wytchone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: LaPlace, La.
Posts: 4,595
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeatChicken View Post

*Young Blonde "investigator" ends up staying in small Maine Town
* Possible love/friend interest with local town cop.
* Not Sure who her mother is / her past.
* Town full of 'special' people & mysteries ......


*** It may not be intentional , but anyone notice the similarities with "Haven":

I enjoy Haven also. But you know that you point it out...


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wytchone is offline  
post #113 of 1260 Old 11-07-2011, 09:23 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
ltownsend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Coral Springs, FL
Posts: 646
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Kick-ass episode last night! Loved Snow White's story, sooo much better than expected. Excited to see who they are gearing the Sheriff to be. Not a clue there...

"I shall not commit the fashionable stupidity of regarding everything I cannot explain as a fraud." - C.G.Jung

 

 

ltownsend is online now  
post #114 of 1260 Old 11-07-2011, 09:27 AM
AVS Special Member
 
darthrsg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Post America America
Posts: 8,581
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
Liked: 741
I caught up on Hulu, I think I can dig this.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Steam: Guts
darthrsg is online now  
post #115 of 1260 Old 11-07-2011, 11:45 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Cal1981's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 2,568
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 58
I love this show and have been impressed with how it almost seemlessly transitions between the old fantasy world and the current one. Last night's show was an excellent example of this. My feeling is that the Queen/Mayor is the only one with knowledge of who she and the others were. Her moves are all too calculated in the service of her own survival not to have some historical references behind them. Lena Perilla is just great in the role.
Cal1981 is online now  
post #116 of 1260 Old 11-07-2011, 12:15 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Wytchone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: LaPlace, La.
Posts: 4,595
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 40
Only? Mr Gold seems to have some idea....


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wytchone is offline  
post #117 of 1260 Old 11-07-2011, 12:15 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Gmichael2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Earth, today.
Posts: 1,760
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDMe2 View Post

I think she is suspicious, but remembers nothing.

Initially I thought she would remember everything... but then she seems just as bound to the town as everyone else, otherwise why would she stay there and be mayor of podunk-town instead of venturing out?

IF I suspected anyone of remembering, it would be Mr Gold (Rumple...) as he was the one who gave her the spell, so he might have loopholed it so he could retain some memory.

But, I think these are red herrings... and that nobody as yet remembers anything.

During the show's introduction, they mention that they are all trapped and no one remembers who they are except one. I'm guessing that it is the queen who is the "one."

My Maelstrom-18" EGG build.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Gmichael2 is offline  
post #118 of 1260 Old 11-07-2011, 12:26 PM
AVS Club Gold
 
Keenan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Posts: 28,302
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 345 Post(s)
Liked: 400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmichael2 View Post

During the show's introduction, they mention that they are all trapped and no one remembers who they are except one. I'm guessing that it is the queen who is the "one."

While I agree that the Mayor appears to be the logical one, the little boy seems to know everything, if only he can get people to listen to him.

As a side note, this show has a spectacular looking female cast in Lana Parrilla, Ginnifer Goodwin, Jennifer Morrison, and with last night and hopefully she'll be in future episodes, Anastasia Griffith. And they're all very good actors, although I would have to go with Goodwin as the best of the lot.
Keenan is online now  
post #119 of 1260 Old 11-07-2011, 12:40 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Gmichael2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Earth, today.
Posts: 1,760
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by keenan View Post

While I agree that the Mayor appears to be the logical one, the little boy seems to know everything, if only he can get people to listen to him.

As a side note, this show has a spectacular looking female cast in Lana Parrilla, Ginnifer Goodwin, Jennifer Morrison, and with last night and hopefully she'll be in future episodes, Anastasia Griffith. And they're all very good actors, although I would have to go with Goodwin as the best of the lot.

All good reasons to keep watching.

My Maelstrom-18" EGG build.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Gmichael2 is offline  
post #120 of 1260 Old 11-07-2011, 12:51 PM
AVS Special Member
 
gameboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 1,782
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 15
I don't know, Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White doesn't do it for me. I just find it very odd that the evil queen is so much hotter than Snow White (seriously, it is not even close)...
gameboy is offline  
Reply HDTV Programming

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off