post #1231 of 1260 Old 04-01-2014, 09:40 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
Liked: 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom Stranger View Post

Neil has been written off the show, for the most part.

See my comment above.

Sent from my generic not my computer device.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1232 of 1260 Old 04-06-2014, 05:37 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 16
I'm thinking this show badly needs a Rifftrax. It's really not very fun to watch anymore. A lot of convoluted plots while the show takes itself way too seriously and keeps introducing new villains that make me want to go "You've got to be kidding me."
post #1233 of 1260 Old 04-06-2014, 07:32 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 73
I feel after tonight the show got it's groove back. I've been enjoying the show since it's break.
post #1234 of 1260 Old 04-07-2014, 03:20 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
Liked: 133
Quote:
A lot of convoluted plots while the show takes itself way too seriously and keeps introducing new villains that make me want to go "You've got to be kidding me.
I guess you must not watch Scandal? wink.gif

Abundant OTA television is what makes this country different from all others. Lets keep it this way.
The Internet is no place for streaming video.
post #1235 of 1260 Old 04-07-2014, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by videobruce View Post

I guess you must not watch Scandal? wink.gif
Nope.

I think my major problem is that nothing can just be simple. The Wicked Witch can't just be someone who decided to make a play for a different part of the metaverse. No, she has to be Regina's older half-sister, trained by Rumpelstiltskin, and quite literally turns green due to jealousy. Everybody has to be related in some crazy-ass quasi-incestuous way. At this point I'd take Galactus showing up next season with simply the justification that destroying worlds is what he does as long as he isn't somehow related to everyone else.
post #1236 of 1260 Old 04-15-2014, 07:39 PM
AVS Special Member

How much does the actress playing the witch get paid every time she says the word "wicked"?

post #1237 of 1260 Old 04-16-2014, 02:18 PM
AVS Addicted Member

She can say that as many times as she likes, with those looks. Green or otherwise. wink.gif

Abundant OTA television is what makes this country different from all others. Lets keep it this way.
post #1238 of 1260 Old 05-06-2014, 10:12 AM
AVS Special Member

Looks like she said it one too many times.

post #1239 of 1260 Old 05-06-2014, 12:15 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Liked: 106
Maybe she is from Boston...

Think about it...

says "wicked" a lot... and is celtic green smile.gif

Yeah baby!  It's Halloween!
post #1240 of 1260 Old 05-12-2014, 12:53 AM

Liked: 11
Did they just go all frozen?

You can never judge a show by its pilot episode or the half season following it.
post #1241 of 1260 Old 05-12-2014, 01:05 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 293 Post(s)
Liked: 497
Do you want to build a snowman?

Growing Older But Not Up
post #1242 of 1260 Old 05-12-2014, 01:11 AM

Liked: 11
Sure, the cold never bothered me anyway.

You can never judge a show by its pilot episode or the half season following it.
post #1243 of 1260 Old 05-12-2014, 03:16 AM
AVS Addicted Member

For a minute there, I thought that was the end of the series. Everyone was 'living happily ever after'. I was wondering what happened to that urn.

Looks like there will be two 'evil witches' again. Glad they didn't write off Rebecca Mader. wink.gif

post #1244 of 1260 Old 05-12-2014, 07:09 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Not the T-1000. Oh well.

Guess I need to rent Frozen.

YOU ARE READING AVS FORUM

post #1245 of 1260 Old 05-12-2014, 09:53 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
Liked: 96
Yeah all was heading "happily ever after" maybe even planned if the series wasn't renewed...

- Baby safe and sound and named Neil
- Emma and Hook romance
- Rumple and Belle marrying
- Evil Queen with love of her new life (of course the wife's now alive thanks to Emma)

I didn't catch the "frozen" queen face, I guess they'll cast until next season.

RIP Mom, we always love you 8/18/13
post #1246 of 1260 Old 05-12-2014, 11:03 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 55
I was kind of sad really. Regina can NEVER catch a break. frown.gif She was really trying, but this will likely shatter her fragile turn to good.

Okay, maybe they have found THE solution to global warming. biggrin.gif

Luke

Evil is charming and beautiful. It makes you doubt yourself. It asks for one small compromise after another until it whittles you down, and it functions best when no one believes in it.-JOA
post #1247 of 1260 Old 05-13-2014, 01:00 AM
Advanced Member

Liked: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrLar View Post

Yeah all was heading "happily ever after" maybe even planned if the series wasn't renewed...

- Baby safe and sound and named Neil
- Emma and Hook romance
- Rumple and Belle marrying
- Evil Queen with love of her new life (of course the wife's now alive thanks to Emma)

Wait. Robin Hood must have known how Marion died; Regina killed her (in the original timeline). He would never have a romance with her. The writers got sloppy with this.
post #1248 of 1260 Old 05-13-2014, 06:46 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Carr View Post

Not the T-1000. Oh well.

Guess I need to rent Frozen.

They should have went with Dr. Facilier the shadowman. Hell Jafar would have been a better choice.
Elsa really?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #1249 of 1260 Old 05-13-2014, 08:59 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrLar View Post

It was was probably Adele Dazeem biggrin.gif
hooked01 likes this.
post #1250 of 1260 Old 05-13-2014, 12:21 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnacleBill View Post

Wait. Robin Hood must have known how Marion died; Regina killed her (in the original timeline). He would never have a romance with her. The writers got sloppy with this.

He never said he knew how she died... just that she had died. And the way they played it, clearly Regina didn't know who that woman was either... and she killed lots of people back in the day.

The twist here... is that with Emma + Hook changing things... Marion is back, so that romance is done.. and Robin Hood might want to hate Regina for it... BUT in fairness, thanks to the timeline change, Regina doesn't have Marion's blood on her hands... so technically she is no longer guilty of that particular murder... just the incarceration and probably poor treatment.

Yeah baby!  It's Halloween!
post #1251 of 1260 Old 05-14-2014, 11:43 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman View Post

Do you want to build a snowman?

-- David
post #1252 of 1260 Old 05-17-2014, 09:57 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Did Emma bring something or someone back other than Marion? Another words, the Evil Queen said something to the fact that you had better not have brought anything else back. Then BAM, at the very end, it looks like there was a rebirth of the wicked witch from some metal object. Was that metal object already there? Or was it brought back from the past?

1. How did the time portal get created when the wicked witch was still dead?
2. The whole part of Emma gong back into time didn't do anything for the story except make her realize she now wants to stay in Storybrooke.
3. Did Emma accidently bring something else back to Storybrooke as possibly indicated at the end of the show? Or what happened at the very end would have happened anyway?
4. What's the story about the urn? Who's in the urn and did the urn go back into time? I don't remember too much about the urn except it looked like it was about to be swept into a time portal either gong back in time or to the present, I can't remember.

Now that I think about it, maybe that situation that happened at the very end of the show was suppose to happen while the time portal was open. Except now Emma and Hook ended up going through it and caused it to close before the wicked witch could go back into time. If that's the case, the wicked witch will be running around Storybrooke again and this time really pissed.

If anything, the time travel stuff was fun as the references to "Back to the Future" was pretty cool (down to the images disappearing and reappearing in the book.) I also think it will come out that Rumple did in fact kill the wicked witch when she comes back causing mistrust with Belle and pissing everyone else off.

Movies must be OAR, sports and movies must also have 5.1 audio, No EE or NO SALE!
post #1253 of 1260 Old 05-18-2014, 05:56 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Evil Queen with love of her new life
I'm all for her and the other one getting together (assuming that was her walking away in the final scene). biggrin.gif

post #1254 of 1260 Old 05-18-2014, 06:08 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
Liked: 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebarnman View Post

Did Emma bring something or someone back other than Marion? Another words, the Evil Queen said something to the fact that you had better not have brought anything else back. Then BAM, at the very end, it looks like there was a rebirth of the wicked witch from some metal object. Was that metal object already there? Or was it brought back from the past?

1. How did the time portal get created when the wicked witch was still dead?
2. The whole part of Emma gong back into time didn't do anything for the story except make her realize she now wants to stay in Storybrooke.
3. Did Emma accidently bring something else back to Storybrooke as possibly indicated at the end of the show? Or what happened at the very end would have happened anyway?
4. What's the story about the urn? Who's in the urn and did the urn go back into time? I don't remember too much about the urn except it looked like it was about to be swept into a time portal either gong back in time or to the present, I can't remember.

Now that I think about it, maybe that situation that happened at the very end of the show was suppose to happen while the time portal was open. Except now Emma and Hook ended up going through it and caused it to close before the wicked witch could go back into time. If that's the case, the wicked witch will be running around Storybrooke again and this time really pissed.

If anything, the time travel stuff was fun as the references to "Back to the Future" was pretty cool (down to the images disappearing and reappearing in the book.) I also think it will come out that Rumple did in fact kill the wicked witch when she comes back causing mistrust with Belle and pissing everyone else off.

1. The portal was created because of the wand that Rumple had that would re-cast the last magic that person used. Emma used the time portal so it re-cast that magic.
2. Yes, that was the whole purpose, plus to introduce the frozen person, which couldn't of been done if she didn't go back, plus to break up the relationship with the Queen and Robin hood, again which could not of been done without her going back.
3. Yes, they showed the iron container shaking and being pulled towards the opening when they were in Rumple's special room and it came back with them, and that is where the Frozen person came from.
4. The Urn contained the frozen person they revealed, it came out of the urn at the very end.

post #1255 of 1260 Old 05-20-2014, 04:52 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamR View Post

1. The portal was created because of the wand that Rumple had that would re-cast the last magic that person used. Emma used the time portal so it re-cast that magic.
2. Yes, that was the whole purpose, plus to introduce the frozen person, which couldn't of been done if she didn't go back, plus to break up the relationship with the Queen and Robin hood, again which could not of been done without her going back.
3. Yes, they showed the iron container shaking and being pulled towards the opening when they were in Rumple's special room and it came back with them, and that is where the Frozen person came from.
4. The Urn contained the frozen person they revealed, it came out of the urn at the very end.

1. (First part) I didn't know the wand could re-cast the last magic of the person who died by it. As far as Emma, I guess it's understood she didn't go back purposely to recast any magic, I guess that was all an accident.

4. It was only recently I realized the frozen person is from the movie Frozen? Well, let's hope that's good news. At the end of Frozen, Elsa learns she does not have to live in fear anymore since she learned how to not turn things into ice. Of course, we do not know if at this point in the story if Elsa is at a time if she knows how not to freeze things or not. So in a way, that can be pretty scary. Though I guess she could be pretty pissed at Rumple.

What has become of the Wicked Witch? As far as I know, her spell was re-cast, (which by the way, I have not seen happen yet or maybe it's simply implied because of the time portal?) And, as far as I know; the Wicked Witch is no longer around to be able to use the time portal.

So can I assume the Wicked Witch is no longer around and now they have Elsa with which to deal?

Movies must be OAR, sports and movies must also have 5.1 audio, No EE or NO SALE!
post #1256 of 1260 Old 05-21-2014, 03:21 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
So can I assume the Wicked Witch is no longer around
Who do you think that was walking away in the final scene??

post #1257 of 1260 Old 05-21-2014, 04:57 AM

Liked: 19
A small article in Entertainment Weekly with comments by the Once executive producers confirmed that it is Elsa from Frozen. Also, shortly after the finale, ABC released a still of the mystery woman from the back with the hashtags #Frozen is Coming to #Once Upon a Time.
post #1258 of 1260 Old 05-21-2014, 05:10 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by videobruce View Post

Who do you think that was walking away in the final scene??

That is not the wicked witch, that is the lady from frozen and they stated they have not cast it officially yet. She came from the golden urn.

post #1259 of 1260 Old 05-21-2014, 05:10 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebarnman View Post

1. (First part) I didn't know the wand could re-cast the last magic of the person who died by it. As far as Emma, I guess it's understood she didn't go back purposely to recast any magic, I guess that was all an accident.

4. It was only recently I realized the frozen person is from the movie Frozen? Well, let's hope that's good news. At the end of Frozen, Elsa learns she does not have to live in fear anymore since she learned how to not turn things into ice. Of course, we do not know if at this point in the story if Elsa is at a time if she knows how not to freeze things or not. So in a way, that can be pretty scary. Though I guess she could be pretty pissed at Rumple.

What has become of the Wicked Witch? As far as I know, her spell was re-cast, (which by the way, I have not seen happen yet or maybe it's simply implied because of the time portal?) And, as far as I know; the Wicked Witch is no longer around to be able to use the time portal.

So can I assume the Wicked Witch is no longer around and now they have Elsa with which to deal?

The wicked witch died and had no magic. Her death unleased the portal.

Rumple stated that is what the wand could do in the episode.

post #1260 of 1260 Old 06-08-2014, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by diditagain View Post

A small article in Entertainment Weekly with comments by the Once executive producers confirmed that it is Elsa from Frozen. Also, shortly after the finale, ABC released a still of the mystery woman from the back with the hashtags #Frozen is Coming to #Once Upon a Time.
I guess on the plus side winter will get to this show a heck of a lot faster than it gets to Westeros.

Aside from the fact that I've never understood how the economy works in Storybrooke, you'd think Regina would at least try eHarmony or something. Heck, there's so many specialized dating sites out there these days there's probably one that's perfect for her.
Reply HDTV Programming

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page