'The Voice' Season 2 on NBC HD - Page 16 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #451 of 465 Old 05-10-2012, 11:21 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 23
No, there was only one problem Judge and her name was Christina...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #452 of 465 Old 05-10-2012, 01:09 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 54
I can't remember last season's order, but I know that Adam's singer won and Blake's came in second. Which team's singer came in 3rd and 4th respectfully?

If Christina came in 4th last season as well as this season, then I'd say with her track record and growing negative attitude, it's time for her to go.
post #453 of 465 Old 05-11-2012, 07:54 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 283 Post(s)
Liked: 650
Drama not withstanding, on Season One I had hoped they would change the panel every season .. now, I've kinda grown to like these folks .. Christina is nothing more than a very talented spoiled brat, so what can you expect .. ?? She's a big baby that just does not like it if she does not get her way ..

Also, Adam has ADHD (really) ..

I say leave the panel alone ..

Uncle Willie

Oddball: Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
post #454 of 465 Old 05-11-2012, 08:54 AM
AVS Special Member

I read that the 3rd season's blind auditions are already done, so no chance of a coaching change.
post #455 of 465 Old 05-12-2012, 08:57 AM
AVS Special Member

There were lots of rumors of animosity between the three men (especially Adam) and Christina because of her attitude, how the promos focused on her and that she made way more per episode than they did.

Now this news just surfaced about the upcoming season.

Quote:

Christina Aguilera is a self-centered bitch with an impossible ego, so she truly doesn’t care if the entire cast and crew of ‘The Voice’ have to wait for her to arrive on set every day.

In fact she’s so apathetic that the producers started fining her for being late, which made absolutely no impact whatsoever.

“Christina is consistently about two hours late,” a source tells Radar. “For season three this has got to stop.”
“Whatever her fine is now doesn’t bother her.
“Higher-ups on the show want to raise it to a number that does bother her so she actually arrives on time.”

And once she arrives, she’s even more delightful. During rehearsals Monday night, fellow judge Adam Levine was so enchanted with her antics he called her “a ****ing ****” in front of nearly 70 people. Who probably responded by saying, “amen to that” and “truer words have never been spoken.”

post #456 of 465 Old 05-12-2012, 09:01 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Addicted Member

Yet Levine has collaborated with her ..

Uncle Willie

Oddball: Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
post #457 of 465 Old 05-12-2012, 09:08 AM
AVS Special Member

Honestly, I always had the impression that that was done solely for the sake of this show and to try and say there was no ill will between the two.

I mean seriously, you can tell there is a legit beef between these two every week and I doubt it's trumped up drama for the sake of TV.
post #458 of 465 Old 05-12-2012, 09:23 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Addicted Member

I get the feeling there is some sort of beef as well ..

Christina is obviously the definition of Diva .. if my memory serves, last season, CeeLo made some sort of remark about feeling the sexual tension between the two ..

I still wonder if Tony got on the wrong side of Christina due to some relationship they may have had in the past .. and Adam fell into the same scenario at some point ..

Point I'm making is that's a quick way to make an enemy of a woman for life ..

Uncle Willie

post #459 of 465 Old 05-12-2012, 09:53 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 50
I honestly think the beef began when Timberlake tweeted that everyone should favor Adam's team because Tony (his friend) was on it. This clearly pissed off Christina, which I think changed the dynamic between her and Adam and made it kind of ugly. Moreso from her. Inferring that Tony wasn't a "real man" was pretty damn disgusting. The dude came on this show because he wants what's best for his wife and children. Sounds like a pretty good man to me, Christina.
post #460 of 465 Old 05-12-2012, 09:57 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyehill View Post

I honestly think the beef began when Timberlake tweeted that everyone should favor Adam's team because Tony (his friend) was on it. This clearly pissed off Christina, which I think changed the dynamic between her and Adam and made it kind of ugly. Moreso from her. Inferring that Tony wasn't a "real man" was pretty damn disgusting. The dude came on this show because he wants what's best for his wife and children. Sounds like a pretty good man to me, Christina.

The "real man" statement was just low by any definition .. really ghetto style, IMO .. Tony seemed very much into his family, they seemed very supportive of him .. and I kept wondering how Christina would know anything about his "manhood" ...

Uncle Willie

post #461 of 465 Old 05-13-2012, 07:17 PM
AVS Special Member

It's official, The Voice is moving to this Fall. Kinda sucks in my opinion to go up against Monday Night Football, but I guess I'll just DVR this show and hope there's no other show on Monday night that my wife watches, because football will always get the priority. Probably a smart move to compete with the awful X Factor instead of Idol.

*edit* According to NBC The Voice is now going to run twice a year like DWTS, and they're also altering the battle rounds after two seasons of viewer dropoffs after the audition phase ended. They hinted at the spinning chairs being used in the battle rounds.
post #462 of 465 Old 05-14-2012, 07:57 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked: 62
This story is out there in multiple outlets:

Christina Aguilera gets fined for being ''consistently about two hours late'' to the set of 'The Voice'.
Bosses of the NBC series are now looking to increase the undisclosed amount the 31-year-old singer - who is a coach on the U.S. talent show - is required to pay for her poor punctuality in the hope that the financial hit ''bothers her'' and inspires her to turn up on set at the correct time during the third season.
A source said: ''Christina is consistently about two hours late. For season three this has got to stop.
''Whatever her fine is now doesn't bother her. She has so much money she probably doesn't notice.
''Higher-ups on the show want to raise it to a number that does bother her so she actually arrives on time.''
Christina's time management issues are also said to have angered her fellow coaches, Adam Levine, Cee Lo Green and Blake Shelton, who reportedly ''can't stand'' her lateness.
The source added to RadarOnline: ''They can't stand how late she is. They know she's a girl and she takes longer to get ready, but this is ridiculous. And when she gets to set she still has to go through hair and makeup.''

Apparently, Adam was so PO'ed that at one point her called her out on it in rather strong terms. From what we've seen of Adam, bluntness is not a problem for him and I'm sure that Xtina was the recipient of some serious F-bombs.
post #463 of 465 Old 05-14-2012, 08:03 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:

It's official, The Voice is moving to this Fall. Kinda sucks in my opinion to go up against Monday Night Football, but I guess I'll just DVR this show and hope there's no other show on Monday night that my wife watches, because football will always get the priority. Probably a smart move to compete with the awful X Factor instead of Idol.

I DVR any show of this type in order to bypass the commercials and the fluff ..

Uncle Willie

post #464 of 465 Old 05-14-2012, 08:43 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgkdragn View Post

I DVR any show of this type in order to bypass the commercials and the fluff ..

Yep, but usually I don't have more than 2 shows between my wife and I at the same time. I think I might on Mondays when the NFL is back. Somethings going to have to give.
post #465 of 465 Old 05-14-2012, 08:47 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:

Yep, but usually I don't have more than 2 shows between my wife and I at the same time. I think I might on Mondays when the NFL is back. Somethings going to have to give.

I can't remember the network right now, but Voice has a later in the week showing on my CATV, Charter ..

Uncle Willie

Reply HDTV Programming

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page