62Likes
post #1411 of 1416 Old Today, 03:44 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Liked: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by film113 View Post
Show-wise, Fridays belong to CONSTANTINE, not GRIMM! (At least for the next few weeks)
Yeah, I think there's about 3 more episodes left.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1412 of 1416 Old Today, 04:16 PM
AVS Club Gold

Quoted: 573 Post(s)
Liked: 508
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machuran View Post
Yeah, I think there's about 3 more episodes left.
Yes, 3 episodes left but the 'back 9' were not picked up so cancellation seems virtually certain.
post #1413 of 1416 Old Today, 05:17 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 527
Quote:
Originally Posted by daryl zero View Post
I am in a bit of kerfuffle over this Brick guy and why bullets don't seem to hurt him. I hope there is some explanation for it.
I saw an explanation referenced online but as to whether that will be in the show or even if it's the same thing isn't clear.

I didn't even realize he had some invulnerability to bullets until it was mentioned. I just assumed everyone was a bad shot!

post #1414 of 1416 Old Today, 07:10 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keenan View Post
Yes, 3 episodes left but the 'back 9' were not picked up so cancellation seems virtually certain.
Not so fast. Just as the ratings went up, the show went on hiatus. NBC made the decision to stop production on the remaining shows BEFORE they knew that ratings went up 38%.

Of course, the show returned at a new time, as you know. I know some people who didn't even know it was back! Ratings went up a notch for the second winter show. NBC has said that viewership was pretty good in non-broadcast times...problem is, they want more viewers who watch it DIRECT, not via DVR. It was also the #11 favorite new show among 350,000 viewers polled by TV Guide. So nothing is certain. Let's hope NBC doesn't make the same mistake they did with STAR TREK. And that viewership continues to rise.
post #1415 of 1416 Old Today, 07:21 PM
AVS Club Gold

Quoted: 573 Post(s)
Liked: 508
Quote:
Originally Posted by film113 View Post
Not so fast. Just as the ratings went up, the show went on hiatus. NBC made the decision to stop production on the remaining shows BEFORE they knew that ratings went up 38%.

Of course, the show returned at a new time, as you know. I know some people who didn't even know it was back! Ratings went up a notch for the second winter show. NBC has said that viewership was pretty good in non-broadcast times...problem is, they want more viewers who watch it DIRECT, not via DVR. It was also the #11 favorite new show among 350,000 viewers polled by TV Guide. So nothing is certain. Let's hope NBC doesn't make the same mistake they did with STAR TREK. And that viewership continues to rise.
I hope it does return, it's finally getting a bit better, especially if Claire van der Boom continues her role, those were the two best episodes in the series in my opinion.

Anyway, back to Arrow!
post #1416 of 1416 Unread Today, 09:26 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
Liked: 503
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuaneAA View Post
Or if not an action sequence, it would at least be fun to see her become a love interest for Detective Lance.
I'd take anything over this insipid will-he-or-won't-he find out about Sara's death angle. I'd just as soon have Laurel tell him to his face in the next episode and have him die of a heart attack on the spot than watch this drag on any longer. I despise prolonged "I will lie to you to protect you!" plots that waste so much time only to always end up being futile.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply HDTV Programming

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page