'Revolution' on NBC - Page 37 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1081 of 1984 Old 04-11-2013, 02:26 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
NetworkTV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: CT
Posts: 15,495
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
Liked: 393
Quote:
Originally Posted by McDonoughDawg View Post

To those of you questioning every tacit detail of this show, keep in mind it is fiction. It's a little comedy for me and a little escape....

Would you rather be watching a belly flop contest? smile.gif
The problem is, the producers claimed to have checked all this out with scientists to make sure it was all possible. They made a big deal of it with interviews and press releases. They made it sound like every scientist they talked to practically wet themselves over the concept.

Had they not done that, I wouldn't be as quick to call them out on it.

They're pretty much making the same mistake the producers of Lost did. Remember the "it's all based in science" deal? Of course, later they tried to cop out of it by saying they meant it at the time...just going forward it was going to be magic...

The moral? Producers need to shut the hell up and let the audience choose to buy in or not.

I can accept aliens, time travel and nanobots. What I can't accept is the show runners claiming what they show is detail accurate when we simply aren't there in reality.
NetworkTV is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1082 of 1984 Old 04-11-2013, 02:30 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
mgkdragn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Illinois, East of St Louis
Posts: 10,557
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
Liked: 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by McDonoughDawg View Post

To those of you questioning every tacit detail of this show, keep in mind it is fiction. It's a little comedy for me and a little escape....

Would you rather be watching a belly flop contest? smile.gif

Depends on who's doing the belly flopping .. biggrin.gif

I don't think "Revolution" is going to be immune to the general ripping that most shows get here on AVS .. and we know it's fiction (I think) ..

Uncle Willie


Oddball: Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
mgkdragn is offline  
post #1083 of 1984 Old 04-11-2013, 02:53 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
VisionOn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Carrboro, NC
Posts: 11,050
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 346
This show is very much in the same genre as The Event and Flash Forward.

However unlike those shows it's managed to avoid falling into the post-apocalypse soap every week that killed Flash Forward and the lack of anything related to the show's title that killed The Event. Far more action and sci-foolery each week.


VisionOn is online now  
post #1084 of 1984 Old 04-11-2013, 03:36 PM
Advanced Member
 
Ray Lucca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 610
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 24
My award for worst actress goes to Tracy S. Have to say though she has gotten a bit better as the show has progressed. Watch early on as she was put in danger and she would start rolling her eyes, I used to burst out laughing... Pretty hot though..
Ray Lucca is offline  
post #1085 of 1984 Old 04-11-2013, 03:45 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Garrett Adams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Stockton, CA USA
Posts: 1,570
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by archiguy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by tighr View Post

She does have that kind of face that requires a little bit of makeup so you can be absolutely positive she's a woman and not a 12 year old boy with long hair.

We're talking about Charlie here? eek.gif

I don't really have much of a problem confusing her with a 12 year old boy, but that's just me. Me and those low-cut jeans and figure-hugging t-shirts. Pretty much clears that confusion up.

I've stopped being on Tracy Spiridakos' case since the break resumed. She must have heard feedback on her excessive brow furrowing and has since made an effort to address the problem. Because of this and other tweaks I feel the last few episodes are more enjoyable than the Fall episodes. 

Garrett Adams is offline  
post #1086 of 1984 Old 04-11-2013, 03:46 PM
AVS Special Member
 
grittree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Austin TX
Posts: 2,071
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 16
I gave up on this show, but after the long hiatus, checked out the latest episode. It turned out I ended up fast forwarding a lot, and then decided it was a waste of time.
grittree is offline  
post #1087 of 1984 Old 04-11-2013, 04:49 PM
AVS Special Member
 
replayrob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NY- The tax State
Posts: 3,971
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
Liked: 102
Don't want her to go back to this.......


"I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure...."

replayrob is offline  
post #1088 of 1984 Old 04-11-2013, 06:28 PM
Senior Member
 
MacAlert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 296
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by replayrob View Post

Don't want her to go back to this.......

Gollum?
MacAlert is offline  
post #1089 of 1984 Old 04-11-2013, 08:39 PM
AVS Special Member
 
HDMe2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Kittrell, NC
Posts: 5,174
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 98
Probably worth a small comparison point...

Walking Dead and Revolution are both shows where "something" happened that screwed up society, and the surviving groups have been going at it with each other to survive.

The key difference, though?

On the Walking Dead, the zombies are just the tool. It could have been a nuclear war, frankly... the story is about the survivors adapting in the new world order. The Walking Dead is not about "what happened" or "how can we cure this" or in any way trying to return to the old world.

Revolution, however, is not just about survivors... but also about in fact what happened and can they fix it. Revolution chooses to embrace its apocalypse in order to explain it and try to reverse it... which means any holes in that science is going to be picked apart by real-world engineers.

It might seem subtle... but it definitely affects the plot and direction going forward. Walking Dead is always moving forward, not looking back... Revolution is constantly looking back and trying to recapture the ways of old.

Yeah baby!  It's Halloween!
HDMe2 is offline  
post #1090 of 1984 Old 04-11-2013, 08:51 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
NetworkTV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: CT
Posts: 15,495
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
Liked: 393
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDMe2 View Post

Probably worth a small comparison point...

Walking Dead and Revolution are both shows where "something" happened that screwed up society, and the surviving groups have been going at it with each other to survive.

The key difference, though?

On the Walking Dead, the zombies are just the tool. It could have been a nuclear war, frankly... the story is about the survivors adapting in the new world order. The Walking Dead is not about "what happened" or "how can we cure this" or in any way trying to return to the old world.

Revolution, however, is not just about survivors... but also about in fact what happened and can they fix it. Revolution chooses to embrace its apocalypse in order to explain it and try to reverse it... which means any holes in that science is going to be picked apart by real-world engineers.

It might seem subtle... but it definitely affects the plot and direction going forward. Walking Dead is always moving forward, not looking back... Revolution is constantly looking back and trying to recapture the ways of old.
It also helps that we give a crap about the characters on the Walking Dead. They're interesting. They feel like they have real personalities.

I find myself hoping the bulk of the cardboard characters on Revolution die very, very violently. Unfortunately, every one of them is a major character and apparently immune to death.

As a result, Revolution would fail miserably as a character drama.
NetworkTV is offline  
post #1091 of 1984 Old 04-11-2013, 09:50 PM
AVS Special Member
 
zeus33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,143
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Liked: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDMe2 View Post

The Walking Dead is not about "what happened" or "how can we cure this" or in any way trying to return to the old world.

That's not entirely true. Most of the survivors don't have the means to try to "cure this" or return to the old world. They barely have the means to survive. However, the ones that do have the means (The Governor & Milton) were trying to understand it and cure it, and in turn, return to the old world.
zeus33 is offline  
post #1092 of 1984 Old 04-11-2013, 09:51 PM
AVS Special Member
 
zeus33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,143
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Liked: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by NetworkTV View Post

It also helps that we give a crap about the characters on the Walking Dead. They're interesting. They feel like they have real personalities.

Agreed. This show has been quite the disappointment considering the big names involved with it.
zeus33 is offline  
post #1093 of 1984 Old 04-12-2013, 11:34 AM
AVS Special Member
 
HDMe2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Kittrell, NC
Posts: 5,174
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus33 View Post

That's not entirely true. Most of the survivors don't have the means to try to "cure this" or return to the old world. They barely have the means to survive. However, the ones that do have the means (The Governor & Milton) were trying to understand it and cure it, and in turn, return to the old world.

It might have appeared that way... but in truth, go back and watch those episodes... It really wasn't about the Governor and Milton trying to cure things... it was really about their failure to be able to cure things AND their unwillingness to accept that, and ultimately the heartbreak you knew was coming once the truth finally sank in.

The creator of the world (Kirkman) has said he doesn't know what happened, he doesn't care what happened... he isn't telling that story... so any time you see characters trying to "cure" the zombie plague... you know it will be futile and that they will fail... and it makes it tragic.

On Revolution, you know they can fix the problem... you (slowly in recent episodes) are finding out why it happened and that it was semi-purposeful... there will always be an air of hope that this week they figure something out.

Revolution (if it doesn't get canceled first) ultimately should conclude with the good guys fixing the power and rebuilding the world.

The Walking Dead really doesn't lead you to believe there is ever going to be a happy ending... logically, whenever it ends, probably will be with the last of living humanity dying in some tragic event.

Yeah baby!  It's Halloween!
HDMe2 is offline  
post #1094 of 1984 Old 04-12-2013, 01:21 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
NetworkTV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: CT
Posts: 15,495
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
Liked: 393
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDMe2 View Post

Revolution (if it doesn't get canceled first) ultimately should conclude with the good guys fixing the power and rebuilding the world.
If they want accuracy, it should end with people looking down at smart phones, texting people standing right next to them while in the background, people are running leaf blowers and driving SUVs, tuner cars with booming stereos and minivans full of kids in soccer uniforms. We should also see little kids hunched over sewing machines in China and Bangladesh and childen covered in lithium burns recovering copper from waste piles in Rowanda. The final shot should be a choking haze reforming over L.A. while highways leading in and out are choked with standstill traffic.
NetworkTV is offline  
post #1095 of 1984 Old 04-12-2013, 01:28 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
archiguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 18,004
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
Liked: 551
Quote:
Originally Posted by NetworkTV View Post

If they want accuracy, it should end with people looking down at smart phones, texting people standing right next to them while in the background, people are running leaf blowers and driving SUVs, tuner cars with booming stereos and minivans full of kids in soccer uniforms. We should also see little kids hunched over sewing machines in China and Bangladesh and childen covered in lithium burns recovering copper from waste piles in Rowanda. The final shot should be a choking haze reforming over L.A. while highways leading in and out are choked with standstill traffic.

Or oil derricks, far as the eye can see. Maybe some oil-soaked pelicans from the Gulf. And mountaintops being blasted off for the coal underneath. Back to business as usual.
archiguy is offline  
post #1096 of 1984 Old 04-12-2013, 01:39 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
mgkdragn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Illinois, East of St Louis
Posts: 10,557
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
Liked: 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by archiguy View Post

Or oil derricks, far as the eye can see. Maybe some oil-soaked pelicans from the Gulf. And mountaintops being blasted off for the coal underneath. Back to business as usual.

Or maybe a heart attack victim getting a by-pass ..

Or the countless other good things modern society is blessed with when there is power ..

Uncle Willie


Oddball: Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
mgkdragn is offline  
post #1097 of 1984 Old 04-12-2013, 02:18 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
archiguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 18,004
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
Liked: 551
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgkdragn View Post

Or maybe a heart attack victim getting a by-pass ..

Or the countless other good things modern society is blessed with when there is power ..

No doubt. It's the way we get our power that's the problem. It comes at a heavy price.
archiguy is offline  
post #1098 of 1984 Old 04-12-2013, 02:47 PM
Senior Member
 
MarioMania's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 277
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I missed 2 weeks of it frown.gif

Love the show btw
baja7475 likes this.
MarioMania is online now  
post #1099 of 1984 Old 04-12-2013, 03:27 PM
Advanced Member
 
JohnS-MI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 591
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by NetworkTV View Post

If they want accuracy, it should end with people looking down at smart phones, texting people standing right next to them while in the background, people are running leaf blowers and driving SUVs, tuner cars with booming stereos and minivans full of kids in soccer uniforms. We should also see little kids hunched over sewing machines in China and Bangladesh and childen covered in lithium burns recovering copper from waste piles in Rowanda. The final shot should be a choking haze reforming over L.A. while highways leading in and out are choked with standstill traffic.

Ahh, heaven on earth. When my power goes out, after two hours, I am mumbling, "Power to the people" to myself.
Actually, after two hours, I am off to buy gas for the generator.
JohnS-MI is offline  
post #1100 of 1984 Old 04-12-2013, 07:15 PM
AVS Special Member
 
replayrob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NY- The tax State
Posts: 3,971
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
Liked: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnS-MI View Post

Ahh, heaven on earth. When my power goes out, after two hours, I am mumbling, "Power to the people" to myself.
Actually, after two hours, I am off to buy gas for the generator.
Doesn't work like that- cause the gas station's power is out too- and the ones that do have power are now out of gas... so your generator is useless.
We lived through 2+ weeks of that particular hell on Long Island after Sandy hit us last fall- it wasn't fun!

"I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure...."

replayrob is offline  
post #1101 of 1984 Old 04-12-2013, 07:50 PM
AVS Special Member
 
HDMe2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Kittrell, NC
Posts: 5,174
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 98
Since nobody else has brought it up...

The supposed explanation is magic nanites that "eat electricity"... and then one is to presume that the USB dongle reprograms them in a local area (or larger with an amplifier).

Fine... but where is that electricity coming from that they are "eating"?

At first they would have been eating the electricity that was already in batteries and what was coming from the running power plants... but after 15 years, there shouldn't be any batteries left with power or any still-running power plants.

So, umm... what electricity are they eating now? And where is the power coming from when those medallions are supposedly allowing power to flow?

They haven't even tried to explain that.

Yeah baby!  It's Halloween!
HDMe2 is offline  
post #1102 of 1984 Old 04-12-2013, 09:29 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
VisionOn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Carrboro, NC
Posts: 11,050
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 346
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDMe2 View Post

Since nobody else has brought it up...

The supposed explanation is magic nanites that "eat electricity"... and then one is to presume that the USB dongle reprograms them in a local area (or larger with an amplifier).

Fine... but where is that electricity coming from that they are "eating"?

They've eaten as much as they can and are now having a nap. Just like everyone does on Thanksgiving. biggrin.gif


VisionOn is online now  
post #1103 of 1984 Old 04-12-2013, 11:19 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Ph8te's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 8,394
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
Liked: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDMe2 View Post

Since nobody else has brought it up...

The supposed explanation is magic nanites that "eat electricity"... and then one is to presume that the USB dongle reprograms them in a local area (or larger with an amplifier).

Fine... but where is that electricity coming from that they are "eating"?

At first they would have been eating the electricity that was already in batteries and what was coming from the running power plants... but after 15 years, there shouldn't be any batteries left with power or any still-running power plants.

So, umm... what electricity are they eating now? And where is the power coming from when those medallions are supposedly allowing power to flow?

They haven't even tried to explain that.

Built in feature called sleep mode with a backup solar power source wink.gif

EDIT: Another thought if they feed off electricity and humans generate electricity then they are feeding on humans no? as she said they are everywhere you are breathing them right now....biggrin.gif
Ph8te is online now  
post #1104 of 1984 Old 04-13-2013, 12:45 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Aleron Ives's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,520
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
Liked: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDMe2 View Post

So, umm... what electricity are they eating now? And where is the power coming from when those medallions are supposedly allowing power to flow?

It's not like they're actually alive. They aren't trying to stop electricity from flowing unless someone is trying to use an electronic device nearby. The pendants tell them not to start interfering when the device gets turned on, although it is true that the writers have given no indication of where the energy is coming from to power the devices being used with the pendants. It seems the pendants either supply energy to nearby electronics, or the writers think batteries have an unlimited shelf life. Judging by how sloppy many things are on this show, the latter is probably more likely.
Aleron Ives is offline  
post #1105 of 1984 Old 04-13-2013, 02:08 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
VisionOn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Carrboro, NC
Posts: 11,050
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 346
The nanite virus is relatively easy to explain. They are nanomachines that seek out and absorb energy. They continuously drain that energy to manufacture copies of themselves. When there is no energy available they lie dormant until a source is detected.

In one episode someone describes the pendant as a battery. So it's either transmitting a power source that nanites don't like or it's both transmitting energy and blocking the nanites.


VisionOn is online now  
post #1106 of 1984 Old 04-13-2013, 03:21 AM
Advanced Member
 
JohnS-MI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 591
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by replayrob View Post

Doesn't work like that- cause the gas station's power is out too- and the ones that do have power are now out of gas... so your generator is useless.
We lived through 2+ weeks of that particular hell on Long Island after Sandy hit us last fall- it wasn't fun!

We're over 900' above sea level and don't have storms like that. Thunderstorms or even tornados will take out trees and power lines but the damage is more local. Once, we had a grid failure and no power for a week, including all the local gas stations. I had to drive about 50 miles for gas. But that was once in over 30 years here. The rest of the time, it has been drive a couple of miles to first station outside the outtage area.
JohnS-MI is offline  
post #1107 of 1984 Old 04-13-2013, 05:20 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
archiguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 18,004
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
Liked: 551
Turning the power back on is, in essence, turning the nannites off. Since all the power plants are dormant, and batteries don't generate electricity unless something is hooked up to them (and most of them are exhausted now too), there isn't any electricity for the nannites to "eat". If they don't eat, they don't reproduce. Evidently, they don't absorb power from the sun and they aren't programmed to absorb electrochemical reactions of living things. What the pendants do is re-program nannites - which are everywhere now - locally to stop absorbing electricity. The amplifiers just broadcast those programming instructions to a larger area.

Seems simple enough. wink.gif
archiguy is offline  
post #1108 of 1984 Old 04-13-2013, 11:06 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Ph8te's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 8,394
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
Liked: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisionOn View Post

The nanite virus is relatively easy to explain. They are nanomachines that seek out and absorb energy. They continuously drain that energy to manufacture copies of themselves. When there is no energy available they lie dormant until a source is detected.

In one episode someone describes the pendant as a battery. So it's either transmitting a power source that nanites don't like or it's both transmitting energy and blocking the nanites.

I guess the draining of energy explains the reason why some of the acting int his show is so bad biggrin.gif

Ph8te is online now  
post #1109 of 1984 Old 04-15-2013, 06:01 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Argee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Ravenna, ohio, USA
Posts: 1,605
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Show is pre-empted tonight for a special on the Boston bombings

Argee
Argee is offline  
post #1110 of 1984 Old 04-17-2013, 03:45 PM
AVS Special Member
 
tighr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Bakersfield, CA
Posts: 3,225
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argee View Post

Show is pre-empted tonight for a special on the Boston bombings
My enthusiasm for this show is waning, but when will they re-air the episode? Are they just going to push back the rest of the season 1 week?

~Tighr: Not helping the situation since 1983

tighr is offline  
Reply HDTV Programming

Tags
Revolution The Complete First Season Blu Ray Dvd

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off