Saving Hope-NBC - Page 2 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 09-15-2012, 05:00 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 22

I watched the finale this morning on nbc.com.  Other than being grumpy about the commercials locking up and starting over (and over), it was a good episode, with some twists.  An ok ending for a season finale, not so good as a 'series' finale for the US, but there's always Season 2 on DVD.  

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-15-2012, 05:49 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Liked: 86
Yup, saw the season finale. I kind of had a clue they would go there, I guess it sets things up for next season -- the show has been renewed in Canada if you didn't hear.
Old 09-15-2012, 05:53 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt L View Post

Yup, saw the season finale. I kind of had a clue they would go there, I guess it sets things up for next season -- the show has been renewed in Canada if you didn't hear.

Yes I did check and am glad for the renewal. I will be watching even if NBC does't carry it next summer. I enjoyed it!

"I shall not commit the fashionable stupidity of regarding everything I cannot explain as a fraud." - C.G.Jung

Old 09-15-2012, 07:15 PM
AVS Club Gold

Quoted: 449 Post(s)
Liked: 445
Watched it a few minutes ago and it's the sort of episode that will need to be watched again, at least for me it will as the ending has some huge questions left hanging where answers may be earlier in the episode itself.

Definitely a cliff-hanger though, the producers certainly meant for the show to move into a second season.
Old 09-15-2012, 07:15 PM
AVS Club Gold

Quoted: 449 Post(s)
Liked: 445
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltownsend View Post

Yes I did check and am glad for the renewal. I will be watching even if NBC does't carry it next summer. I enjoyed it!
I missed that it had been renewed, that's good to hear.
Old 09-15-2012, 11:02 PM
AVS Club Gold

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
Liked: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by TalkingRat View Post

I watched the finale this morning on nbc.com.  Other than being grumpy about the commercials locking up and starting over (and over), it was a good episode, with some twists.  An ok ending for a season finale, not so good as a 'series' finale for the US, but there's always Season 2 on DVD.  

There are better ways to get the episodes, without commercials and without it hanging.

I watched all of the episodes via other means, without commercials. There was no way I was going watch via NBC, because I hate their snipes intruding into my viewing pleasure of the show. This applies to pretty much anything aired, by anyone. The snipes and bug clutter has completely ruined TV watching.

Looks like the only way to view next season will be via the alternate method. And no, via DVD is not what I mean. I prefer 720p over 480i.

"What do you say Beckett. Wanna have a baby?" - Castle to Det. Beckett
"How Long have I been gone?" Alexis after arriving home and seeing Castle and Beckett w/ the baby - Castle - 11/25/13
Mr. Video
My Geek Images