Amazing Race Sunday Sept 30 CBS HD 21st Season - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 5 Old 09-21-2012, 08:15 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
Liked: 623
"The Amazing Race" Season 21 cast includes reality stars, exotic dancers, monster truckers, a lumberjack and so much more.

The new season, which kicks off Sunday, Sept. 30 at 8 p.m. ET on CBS, will feature a new twist: a $2 million prize. If the team that wins the first leg of the season outraces the other 10 teams and wins the final leg of "The Amazing Race," that team will get $2 million instead of the $1 million grand prize.

Contestants for this season include Josh Kilmer-Purcell and Brent Ridge from "The Fabulous Beekman Boys," Chippendale dancers Jaymes Vaughan and James Davis, Megadeth band member James LoMenzo and more.

Uncle Willie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
: Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 09-21-2012, 08:59 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 116
That's an interesting twist. I guess it intensifies the first leg but I think it would have been more interesting to announce that one of the legs will include this $1MM bonus. That way it heightens the drama on each leg and whoever does wins that bonus leg, if they win the race get the bonus and the $1MM for the race. Not complaining though. This is hands down my favorite show on television; although, last seasons personalities were hard to get behind. Hopefully there will be someone to cheer for this season. Still would like to see a celebrity race one season.
post #3 of 5 Old 09-21-2012, 09:03 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
Liked: 623
Quote:
Originally Posted by Closet Geek View Post

That's an interesting twist. I guess it intensifies the first leg but I think it would have been more interesting to announce that one of the legs will include this $1MM bonus. That way it heightens the drama on each leg and whoever does wins that bonus leg, if they win the race get the bonus and the $1MM for the race. Not complaining though. This is hands down my favorite show on television; although, last seasons personalities were hard to get behind. Hopefully there will be someone to cheer for this season. Still would like to see a celebrity race one season.

One things for sure .. that first leg is going to get run very, very hard by all ..

For me, AR is the classiest show of it's kind on TV and I give Phil a lot of the credit for that ..

Uncle Willie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
: Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
post #4 of 5 Old 09-21-2012, 09:13 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Um, there's already a thread for The Amazing Race, covers all seasons now.

http://www.avsforum.com/t/1308370/the-amazing-race-on-cbs-hd
post #5 of 5 Old 09-21-2012, 11:36 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceAgeTom View Post

Um, there's already a thread for The Amazing Race, covers all seasons now.
http://www.avsforum.com/t/1308370/the-amazing-race-on-cbs-hd

Yeah, I'd prefer to have us continue in the original thread, primarily because if we continue to use the same thread we don't lose all the history. With separate threads for each season, the threads get archived and since the search function in this forum sucks so bad, it becomes very difficult to find anything once that happens.
Reply HDTV Programming

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page