Originally Posted by baja7475
We are not totally caught up..... But there are several reasons why we like the show; 1) Trying to figure it out 2) What's going to happen next, 3) Trying to get the bad guy, 4) Rooting for some people, 5) Very suspenseful, 6) Reminds me of the ineptness of the agencies trying to catch several serial killers in CA when I was growing up like Manson, THe East bay rapist, The hwy 5 killer, the couple that killed a bunch of girls that were finally caught a couple of years ago. It's funny that some people think that the FBI are smarter then this group on t.v., there not. The writers interview killers in jail and ask them how they get away, why they kill, how they recruit. Is that enough reasons?
Here are my counter points:
1. Nothing to figure out. No only do the characters act w/o any logic, y actually do the OPPOSITE of what a logical person would do (i.e. Joe not killing Ryan even though he's had multiple opportunities).
2. Um, Joe is going to find several people to kill for him, Ryan is going to go solo against a dozen or more followers, someone in the FBI (or other law enforcement) is going to be secretly loyal to Joe.
3. Defined as anyone who is not Joe.
4. To die. Rooting for them to die. Like last night when I was rooting for Claire to die for being incredibly stupid.
5. See no. 2.
6. I'm having a difficult time remembering which FBI agent was also a Manson member. Also having trouble understanding why writers are asking convicts in jail how they got away. But if they are, that may be the shows problem.
Bonus stupid points for not explaining how the twins knew to go to that inn. Joe said only he and Clair could know about that.
Sent from my generic not my computer device.