post #781 of 784 Old 05-06-2014, 10:11 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
Liked: 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheo View Post

Since one of the twins is out there + the dude in the truck and probably a bunch of new followers, I'm guessing they'll have to bring him out of prison "under heavy surveillance" and team up with Ryan to get the lunatics, "because he will be the only one to know how to get them"... or they'll threaten to kill 2 billion people if the FBI doesn't bring Joe to them, alive. Then Joe and Ryan will pull a 3:10 to Yuma kind of thing...

Hannibal helped Clarice find a killer without having to be let out.

Did anyone catch Aaron Ashmore's hilarious performance on Warehouse 13 this week? I didn't know she had it in him.

Sent from my generic not my computer device.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #782 of 784 Old 05-06-2014, 10:53 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
Liked: 414
Quote:
Originally Posted by leebo View Post

Hannibal helped Clarice find a killer without having to be let out.
Not quite.

He had a quid quo pro that got him out of his really secure cell and into one he could escape from in return for the cooperation. So, while he wasn't let out of prison, he was let out of a cell he wouldn't have otherwise escaped from.
post #783 of 784 Old 05-26-2014, 08:28 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Just watched all 15 episodes off the DVR. It was entertaining, but predictable and repetitive. Almost every episode I could expect Ryan to end up alone in a dark place and end up just a little late or injured. It got a little old. The cult followers were rather silly. The Joe and Clair resurrection explanations were forced and unbelievable. How people can take that amount of brutality and then seemingly recover within hours or days is miraculous. The villains were just a little too weird. Still, I like many of the characters including Kevin Bacon - although I have to admit that he really doesn't have the body or mannerisms of a "tough guy." He looks a little - dare I say - feminine and weak with weapons. But, it's good enough for me to pick up again next year. I'll be interested to see if the writers can step it up a little and make it a little more interesting and unpredictable.
post #784 of 784 Old 05-28-2014, 01:01 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 13
I still have 7 episodes left on my DVR, a little daunting, maybe will save to summer and make a decision then.
Reply HDTV Programming

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page