post #361 of 839 Old 06-07-2013, 06:29 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked: 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleron Ives View Post

Most actors don't have the talent to play multiple roles, so that's unlikely.
Voice actors can more easily play multiple roles, since they're not seen on screen. Don't underestimate just how much work Tatiana has to do to make each character behave uniquely. It's more than doing multiple accents.

It was an obvious (although not as obvious as I thought, apparently) joke. I was among the 1st to sing her praises and the 1st to suggest she deserved multiple emmys..As hdme2 pointed out, she not only plays each clone well. She also plays a clone impersonating another clone, which is subtly different than either of the 2 original clones...i.e. Alison playing Sarah is not quite either Alison or Sarah but rather a strange combination of them both. Putting that much thought and effort into it is well beyond what we could reasonably expect.
philw1776 likes this.

"There is no truth. There's just what you believe."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #362 of 839 Old 06-07-2013, 07:57 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
Liked: 410
Dollhouse only got good once it got cancelled and the writers had to stop doing filler episodes and focus on the actual story. Prior to that, the crux of Dollhouse was "Watch Eliza Dushku being hot! This week she's a maid, next week she's a secretary! What will she be next?" It was such a waste of her talents most of the time.
post #363 of 839 Old 06-07-2013, 10:03 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Liked: 58
I get the impression from at least two or three incidents that Kira is clairvoyant to some extent. I wonder if that is just me, or if it's intentional?

Luke

Evil is charming and beautiful. It makes you doubt yourself. It asks for one small compromise after another until it whittles you down, and it functions best when no one believes in it.-JOA
post #364 of 839 Old 06-07-2013, 10:16 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
Liked: 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleron Ives View Post

Dollhouse only got good once it got cancelled and the writers had to stop doing filler episodes and focus on the actual story. Prior to that, the crux of Dollhouse was "Watch Eliza Dushku being hot! This week she's a maid, next week she's a secretary! What will she be next?" It was such a waste of her talents most of the time.

I completely agree. Dollhouse was excellent after it got the word it was over, before that it was as you said, the Eliza Dushku erotic hour and frankly, pretty boring.
post #365 of 839 Old 06-08-2013, 03:04 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 40
Hell of a Finale. That ending rescrambled everything.

That scene with Cosima, Allison, and Sarah... How, how did they do that!? lol...

My Summer Motto: "When Nature turns off the damn heat I'll turn off my A/C"
post #366 of 839 Old 06-08-2013, 05:11 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Liked: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vipfreak View Post

That scene with Cosima, Allison, and Sarah... How, how did they do that!? lol...

Not only did it have the three of them in a single shot, BUT the camera was moving while all three of them were in frame--and it was done so well, I couldn't see any matting or overlaying. Boy, the technology has certainly come a long way from a stationary camera, and the each character isolated on it's own side of the screen.

Luke

Evil is charming and beautiful. It makes you doubt yourself. It asks for one small compromise after another until it whittles you down, and it functions best when no one believes in it.-JOA
post #367 of 839 Old 06-08-2013, 07:40 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Liked: 125
Dollhouse was really mucked up by FOX. IF you buy or rent the 1st season of that show you will find something interesting... The DVDs include the original unaired pilot episode. The plot covered in that unaired pilot actually covers about the first 5 or so episodes that actually aired! The story goes that FOX suits didn't think people would "get" the plot, so they wanted a bunch of those Eliza-as-YYY episodes to start the show... that was not the original intent at all.

Once the show got cancelled, the writers were able to tell the story they wanted and at a faster pace... which most agree was a better show... but it was also more like the show they wanted to tell from the start! I liked Dollhouse... but it would have been MUCH better if FOX had let it alone and let them make the show they wanted.

As for Ringer... I think a lot of people thought that show was something other than what it was. It was basically a soap... it had a FAST moving plot and every episode ended on a cliffhanger. It was classic night-time soap... IF you watched it for what it was, it was quite good. IF you thought because it had Sarah Michelle-Gellar in it that it was going to be like Buffy or a sci-fi show... then you were watching the wrong show.
lonwolf615 likes this.

Yeah baby!  It's Halloween!
post #368 of 839 Old 06-09-2013, 12:58 PM
AVS Special Member

Dollhouse hit its stride with Man in the Street,in the 1st season. From there to the end of the season it was good, and when you throw in Epitaph (which was unaired but on the dvd) was the best run of episodes in the series. Its not just the episodes after the cancellation that were excellent. My opinion, of course.

post #369 of 839 Old 06-09-2013, 02:07 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 414 Post(s)
Liked: 701
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonwolf615 View Post

Dollhouse hit its stride with Man in the Street,in the 1st season. From there to the end of the season it was good, and when you throw in Epitaph (which was unaired but on the dvd) was the best run of episodes in the series. Its not just the episodes after the cancellation that were excellent. My opinion, of course.

Agreed. If all you saw during those first few episodes was Eliza being a doll, then you really missed quite a bit. Granted it did pick up steam later, but the first few episodes did a decent job of establishing the framework of the first-rate sci-fi thriller that the show became. Of course, just like with 'Firefly', it would have been better to start with the pilot episode. FOX executives seem to feel otherwise, brilliant TV minds that they are.

Eliza is a beautiful woman, no doubt, but imagine if Tatiana had been cast in that role? She seems like a natural for that part. Heck, 'Dollhouse' might still be on the air. wink.gif
post #370 of 839 Old 06-09-2013, 06:53 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
Liked: 52
Fox execs totally screwed up that show from the begining and to make sure they stayed in good form they screwed up The Sarah Conner Chronicles.rolleyes.gif
post #371 of 839 Old 06-10-2013, 08:04 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
Liked: 185
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp1080 View Post

Fox execs totally screwed up that show from the begining and to make sure they stayed in good form they screwed up The Sarah Conner Chronicles.rolleyes.gif
Never watched Dollhouse, but man was I pissed when they canceled TSCC!
The whole Terminator franchise is a complete mess right now- after the previous franchise owner went bankrupt- the rights have been sold off to a 3rd party (Megan Ellison and her brother David Ellison- children of billionaire Oracle CEO Larry Ellison) with no immediate plans for any projects in the near future... what was that inscription?? No Fate?

"If we ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space."
post #372 of 839 Old 06-10-2013, 09:13 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
Liked: 118
Thanks for reminding me of Dollhouse, so 2 of my favorite actresses are mentioned, Eliza and Tatiana..

RIP Mom, we always love you 8/18/13
post #373 of 839 Old 06-10-2013, 10:00 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:

Here is a video showing how they did it, it is post number 144 in this thread.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4rALHr8gV1E

Mike T
post #374 of 839 Old 06-10-2013, 10:48 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 23
The Television Critics Association Award nominations were announced, and once again, Tatiana Maslany was recoginzed for her work. She was nominated for "individual achievement in Drama" along with Bryan Cranston, Matthew Rhys, Vera Farmiga, and Monica Potter.

Orphan Black was also nominated in the "New Program" category.
post #375 of 839 Old 06-10-2013, 10:51 PM
AVS Special Member

^Nice, she deserves it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtallent View Post

Mike T

Nice find, thanks. Still baffled. lol. Amazing.

post #376 of 839 Old 06-10-2013, 11:52 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
Liked: 455
Quote:
Originally Posted by archiguy View Post

Agreed. If all you saw during those first few episodes was Eliza being a doll, then you really missed quite a bit. Granted it did pick up steam later, but the first few episodes did a decent job of establishing the framework of the first-rate sci-fi thriller that the show became. Of course, just like with 'Firefly', it would have been better to start with the pilot episode. FOX executives seem to feel otherwise, brilliant TV minds that they are.
I would submit it was a huge flaw in the show that it didn't start out good enough at the beginning to "hit its stride" then in stead of later.

I seem to remember right around episode one or two, the cast and crew was already saying, "wait until episode 6 - it really gets going then".

Well, if they knew that back in episode one, why didn't they get it going then? Did they really honestly think people would stick around in hopes their claims were right and not just a desperate attempt to keep from shedding viewers?

We don't live in a world where shows on broadcast TV are given a whole season - or even more than a season to develop a following, though I would also submit that Fox has done that far more than anyone else on some shows that simply never fully took off - "Arrested Development" and "Fringe" to name two. They gave those shows far more time than they were obligated to despite the ratings.

If you want time to pick up an audience, cable seems to be the only place you can do that anymore.

If you can't attract an audience out of the gate, you haven't done justice to your show. Don't expect your audience to hang around to appease you.
philw1776 likes this.
post #377 of 839 Old 06-11-2013, 01:03 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 410 Post(s)
Liked: 410
Tatiana Maslany has received her first round of much deserved accolades: she got best actress in a drama from the Critics' Choice TV Awards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NetworkTV View Post

I would submit it was a huge flaw in the show that it didn't start out good enough at the beginning to "hit its stride" then in stead of later.

I seem to remember right around episode one or two, the cast and crew was already saying, "wait until episode 6 - it really gets going then".

Well, if they knew that back in episode one, why didn't they get it going then? Did they really honestly think people would stick around in hopes their claims were right and not just a desperate attempt to keep from shedding viewers?

The injustice is that it wasn't entirely the showrunners' fault. Fox messed with the show (as it did with Firefly), forcing them to shoot a new pilot and make things worse. The showrunners knew the changes would make the show worse, so they had to beg people to stick with it. I doubt the mandatory changes were entirely to blame for Dollhouse's demise, as at least half of the episodes felt like filler (indicating that it was one of those shows with a complicated premise that couldn't be sustained by the writers for 20-episode seasons), but they were at least partially to blame.
post #378 of 839 Old 06-11-2013, 07:21 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
Liked: 118
Congrats to Tatiana! way to go!

Man season 2 is not coming soon enough!

RIP Mom, we always love you 8/18/13
post #379 of 839 Old 06-11-2013, 07:52 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NetworkTV View Post

We don't live in a world where shows on broadcast TV are given a whole season - or even more than a season to develop a following, though I would also submit that Fox has done that far more than anyone else on some shows that simply never fully took off - "Arrested Development" and "Fringe" to name two. They gave those shows far more time than they were obligated to despite the ratings.

If you want time to pick up an audience, cable seems to be the only place you can do that anymore.

If you can't attract an audience out of the gate, you haven't done justice to your show. Don't expect your audience to hang around to appease you.

I'm a huge fan of Whedon's work, but you are right. And even in Dollhouse's case they surprised everyone by giving it a second season. It would be nice to blame everything on Fox, and I'm sure they were partly responsible for the show's demise. For me, Dollhouse had flashes of genius but too often was a muddled mess.It was good but not great, and for a genre show to succeed on a major net5work it has to be great. If it had been on FX, who knows?

post #380 of 839 Old 06-11-2013, 07:54 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 414 Post(s)
Liked: 701
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtallent View Post

Mike T

The really amazing thing is how they composite it all together. I can understand Tatiana's challenges in playing 3 parts, the use of doubles, etc. What I don't understand is how they put it all together into a seamless whole. This show should win some technical awards as well as the justified acting awards for Tat.
post #381 of 839 Old 06-11-2013, 11:02 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
Liked: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by archiguy View Post

The really amazing thing is how they composite it all together. I can understand Tatiana's challenges in playing 3 parts, the use of doubles, etc. What I don't understand is how they put it all together into a seamless whole. This show should win some technical awards as well as the justified acting awards for Tat.

I think the use of computerized control over the cameras allow them to reshoot the same scene with Tatiana in different makeup and locations but the scenery is captured in the same exact spots even though the camera angles change since it's all being computer controlled. After that, it's a matter of merging the different footage together, taking out the stand-in actresses and overlaying the clones. I noticed that the bathroom background had a green screen set up when Allison was in there. I wonder why that was.
post #382 of 839 Old 06-11-2013, 02:32 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 753
Quote:
Originally Posted by dad1153 View Post

TV Notes
Critics' Choice TV Awards: 'Game of Thrones' and 'Breaking Bad' Tie for Best Drama, 'Big Bang Theory' Wins Best Comedy
By Tim Molloy, TheWrap.com - Jun. 10, 2013

On a night of several ties at the 3rd Annual Critics' Choice Television Awards, HBO's "Game of Thrones" and AMC's "Breaking Bad" were both named Best Drama Series and CBS's "Big Bang Theory" won for Best Comedy Series.

CBS's "Big Bang Theory" led the night with three awards: Kaley Cuoco tied for Best Supporting Actress in a Comedy with Eden Sher of ABC's "The Middle," and Simon Helberg won for Best Supporting Actor in a Comedy.

The night's other tie came in the Best Reality Series category, where A&E's "Duck Dynasty" tied Sundance's "Push Girls."

Perhaps the biggest surprise of the night was Tatiana Maslany (left), who won Best Actress in a Drama Series for BBC's "Orphan Black." She beat actresses including last year's winner, Claire Danes. Bryan Cranston had his second consecutive win for Best Actor in a Drama Series for "Breaking Bad."

Louis C.K. won for Best Actor in a Comedy Series for FX's "Louie," and Julia Louis-Dreyfus won for Best Actress in a Comedy Series for HBO's "Veep."

Elisabeth Moss was named Best Actress in a Movie or Miniseries for Sundance's "Top of The Lake," and Michael Douglas won Best Actor in a Movie or Miniseries for "Behind the Candelabra." Presenters Josh Gad and Aubrey Plaza jokingly mispronounced his name, pretending that the category's nominees -- who also included Matt Damon and Al Pacino -- were all relative unknowns.

Here is the complete list of Critics' Choice TV Awards nominees and winners. Winners are in bold/red.

BEST COMEDY SERIES
The Big Bang Theory – CBS

Louie – FX
The Middle – ABC
New Girl – FOX
Parks and Recreation – NBC
Veep – HBO

BEST ACTOR IN A COMEDY SERIES
Don Cheadle (House of Lies) – Showtime
Louis C.K. (Louie) – FX
Jake Johnson (New Girl) – FOX
Jim Parsons (The Big Bang Theory) – CBS
Adam Scott (Parks and Recreation) – NBC
Jeremy Sisto (Suburgatory) – ABC

BEST ACTRESS IN A COMEDY SERIES
Laura Dern (Enlightened) – HBO
Zooey Deschanel (New Girl) – FOX
Lena Dunham (Girls) – HBO
Sutton Foster (Bunheads) – ABC Family
Julia Louis-Dreyfus (Veep) – HBO
Amy Poehler (Parks and Recreation) – NBC

BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR IN A COMEDY SERIES
Max Greenfield (New Girl) – FOX
Simon Helberg (The Big Bang Theory) - CBS
Alex Karpovsky (Girls) – HBO
Adam Pally (Happy Endings) – ABC
Chris Pratt (Parks and Recreation) – NBC
Danny Pudi (Community) – NBC

BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS IN A COMEDY (tie)
Carly Chaikin (Suburgatory) – ABC
Kaley Cuoco (The Big Bang Theory) – CBS
Sarah Hyland (Modern Family) – ABC
Melissa Rauch (The Big Bang Theory) – CBS
Eden Sher (The Middle) – ABC
Casey Wilson (Happy Endings) – ABC

BEST GUEST PERFORMER IN A COMEDY SERIES
Melissa Leo (Louie) – FX
David Lynch (Louie) – FX
Bob Newhart (The Big Bang Theory) – CBS
Patton Oswalt (Parks and Recreation) – NBC
Molly Shannon (Enlightened) – HBO
Patrick Wilson (Girls) – HBO

BEST DRAMA SERIES (tie)
The Americans – FX
Breaking Bad – AMC
Downton Abbey – PBS
Game of Thrones – HBO
The Good Wife – CBS
Homeland – Showtime

BEST ACTOR IN A DRAMA SERIES
Bryan Cranston (Breaking Bad) – AMC

Damian Lewis (Homeland) – Showtime
Andrew Lincoln (The Walking Dead) - AMC
Timothy Olyphant (Justified) – FX
Matthew Rhys (The Americans) – FX
Kevin Spacey (House of Cards) – Netflix

BEST ACTRESS IN A DRAMA SERIES
Claire Danes (Homeland) – Showtime
Vera Farmiga (Bates Motel) – A&E
Julianna Margulies (The Good Wife) – CBS
Tatiana Maslany (Orphan Black) – BBC America
Elisabeth Moss (Mad Men) – AMC
Keri Russell (The Americans) – FX

BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR IN A DRAMA SERIES
Jonathan Banks (Breaking Bad) – AMC
Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (Game of Thrones) – HBO
Michael Cudlitz (Southland) – TNT
Noah Emmerich (The Americans) – FX
Walton Goggins (Justified) – FX
Corey Stoll (House of Cards) – Netflix

BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS IN A DRAMA SERIES
Jennifer Carpenter (Dexter) – Showtime
Emilia Clarke (Game of Thrones) – HBO
Anna Gunn (Breaking Bad) – AMC
Regina King (Southland) – TNT
Monica Potter (Parenthood) – NBC
Abigail Spencer (Rectify) – Sundance

BEST GUEST PERFORMER IN A DRAMA SERIES
Jim Beaver (Justified) – FX
Jane Fonda (The Newsroom) – HBO
Martha Plimpton (The Good Wife) – CBS
Carrie Preston (The Good Wife) – CBS
Diana Rigg (Game of Thrones) – HBO
Jimmy Smits (Sons of Anarchy) – FX

BEST MOVIE OR MINISERIES
American Horror Story: Asylum – FX
Behind the Candelabra – HBO
The Crimson Petal and the White – Encore
The Hour – BBC America
Political Animals – USA
Top of the Lake – Sundance

BEST ACTOR IN A MOVIE OR MINISERIES
Benedict Cumberbatch (Parade's End) – HBO
Matt Damon (Behind the Candelabra) – HBO
Michael Douglas (Behind the Candelabra) – HBO
Toby Jones (The Girl) – HBO
Al Pacino (Phil Spector) – HBO
Dominic West (The Hour) – BBC America

BEST ACTRESS IN A MOVIE OR MINISERIES
Angela Bassett (Betty & Coretta) – Lifetim
Romola Garai (The Hour) – BBC America
Rebecca Hall (Parade's End) – HBO
Jessica Lange (American Horror Story: Asylum) – FX
Elisabeth Moss (Top of the Lake) – Sundance
Sigourney Weaver (Political Animals) – USA

BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR IN A MOVIE OR MINISERIES
James Cromwell (American Horror Story: Asylum) – FX
Peter Mullan (Top of the Lake) – Sundance
Zachary Quinto (American Horror Story: Asylum) – FX
Sebastian Stan (Political Animals) – USA
David Wenham (Top of the Lake) – Sundance
Thomas M. Wright (Top of the Lake) – Sundance

BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS IN A MOVIE OR MINISERIES
Ellen Burstyn (Political Animals) – USA
Sienna Miller (The Girl) – HBO
Sarah Paulson (American Horror Story: Asylum) – FX
Lily Rabe (American Horror Story: Asylum) – FX
Imelda Staunton (The Girl) – HBO
Alfre Woodard (Steel Magnolias) – Lifetime

BEST REALITY SERIES (tie)
Duck Dynasty – A&E
The Moment – USA
Pawn Stars – History Channel
Push Girls – Sundance
Small Town Security – AMC
Wild Things with Dominic Monaghan – BBC America

BEST REALITY SERIES – COMPETITION
Chopped – Food Network
Face Off – Syfy
Shark Tank – ABC
So You Think You Can Dance – FOX
Survivor – CBS
The Voice – NBC

BEST REALITY HOST
Tom Bergeron (Dancing With the Stars) – ABC
Cat Deeley (So You Think You Can Dance) – FOX
Gordon Ramsay (Hell’s Kitchen/Masterchef) – FOX
RuPaul (RuPaul’s Drag Race) – Logo
Ryan Seacrest (American Idol) – FOX
Kurt Warner (The Moment) – USA

BEST TALK SHOW
Conan – TBS
The Daily Show With Jon Stewart – Comedy Central
The Ellen DeGeneres Show – Warner Brothers Television Distribution
Jimmy Kimmel Live! – ABC
Late Night with Jimmy Fallon – NBC
Marie – Hallmark Channel

BEST ANIMATED SERIES
Adventure Time – Cartoon Network
Archer – FX
Phineas and Ferb – Disney Channel
Regular Show – Cartoon Network
The Simpsons – FOX
Star Wars: The Clone Wars – Cartoon Network
daryl zero likes this.

Mike

JAZZ IS NOT DEAD IT JUST SMELLS FUNNY ; FRANK ZAPPA
post #383 of 839 Old 06-11-2013, 05:49 PM
AVS Special Member

Congrats to Tatiana! Well deserved win!

post #384 of 839 Old 06-11-2013, 07:04 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 80
Tats should have swept Best Supporting Actresses too!
post #385 of 839 Old 06-11-2013, 07:42 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 32
"Perhaps the biggest surprise of the night..." ???
The only surprise was that the best actress actually won "Best Actress".
I'm guessing maybe the author (Tim Molloy) never saw the show.

Sturgeon's Law: "Nothing is always absolutely so."
Sturgeons Revelation: "Ninety percent of everything is crud."
My Thoughts: "A reasoned argument must share some basic common points."
post #386 of 839 Old 06-11-2013, 07:50 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Liked: 151
Quote:

Congrats to Tatiana! Well deserved win!

Hear, hear.

Jerry. Just remember. Its not a lie . . . if you believe it. GC
post #387 of 839 Old 06-11-2013, 08:16 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Liked: 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaphod7501 View Post

Yeah... that's what I was thinking too... No surprise to me that she won... only a surprise if you were living under a rock the past few months when her show was on TV!

Yeah baby!  It's Halloween!
post #388 of 839 Old 06-11-2013, 08:40 PM
AVS Special Member

Playing devil's advocate for a moment: Do you think any one performance on the show deserved the reward? Or was it the sum total of all the roles she plays? What Tatiana does week in week out is amazing but I don't know if I'd rate any one of the clones over Keri Russell's acting in The AmeriKans.

I think the surprise part comes from the fact it is a genre show on a relatively little watched cable network.
archiguy likes this.

post #389 of 839 Old 06-11-2013, 08:50 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
Liked: 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonwolf615 View Post

Playing devil's advocate for a moment: Do you think any one performance on the show deserved the reward? Or was it the sum total of all the roles she plays? What Tatiana does week in week out is amazing but I don't know if I'd rate any one of the clones over Keri Russell's acting in The AmeriKans.

I think the surprise part comes from the fact it is a genre show on a relatively little watched cable network.

I also wonder what kind of viewing numbers the show would have if Doctor Who hadn't been the lead in? I'm fairly certain I wouldn't have watched if it hadn't followed the Doctor.
post #390 of 839 Old 06-11-2013, 08:51 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 753
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaphod7501 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDMe2 View Post

Yeah... that's what I was thinking too... No surprise to me that she won... only a surprise if you were living under a rock the past few months when her show was on TV!
BBC America is not a well watched channel ( by general people ,it's not watched alot by non-nerds smile.gif ) & the fact that the show really wasn't promo'ed that much at all .

Mike

JAZZ IS NOT DEAD IT JUST SMELLS FUNNY ; FRANK ZAPPA
Reply HDTV Programming

Tags
Orphan Black Season One Blu Ray
Gear in this thread - Orphan by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page