"ORPHAN BLACK" on BBC America in HD - Page 4 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #91 of 838 Old 04-16-2013, 12:14 PM
AVS Special Member
 
MeatChicken's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: NNJ
Posts: 1,206
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 25
A slight NitPick ... :

A clone is exactly the same as an identical twin, genetically, except a clone obviously can be born at a different time and/or from a diffternt (surrogate) mother ...
If somone could clone you from one of your cells, , you would simply end up having a much younger identical twin ...
A clone or identcal twin will Not have the exact same fingerprints ....
MeatChicken is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #92 of 838 Old 04-16-2013, 12:53 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
archiguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 18,127
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
Liked: 604
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeatChicken View Post

A slight NitPick ... :

A clone or identcal twin will Not have the exact same fingerprints ....

That's what I thought as well. Fingerprints are unique even among identical twins. So, clones are probably the same. Of course, if the current prohibition on cloning humans continues (in real life), we'll likely never know.
archiguy is offline  
post #93 of 838 Old 04-17-2013, 08:52 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
NetworkTV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: CT
Posts: 15,548
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
Liked: 414
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus33 View Post

Please find new detailers. I probably now in excess of 100 and not one of them has EVER taken a pressure washer to the inside of a car. Can you? Sure. Should you? Absolutely not!
The fact is, it's a practice that does happen with no illeffects on the vehicle.

Further, I've seen recovery guys use pressure washers to wash out sludge from cars submerged in a flood. After expelling the water from the air system and changing the fluids, everything worked fine.

Do you know why most cars don't float? It's because there are drain holes in the floor. It's not because of vents or other things that would be above the surface if you drove into the water. Cars are designed to work even when flooded out as long as you keep water out of the air intake.
Quote:
As someone else mentioned, you would ruin the speakers, the electronics on the dash, the power controls for windows, seats, etc. and you would have a serious mold and mildew problem.

You're wrong. Car electronics have no issues at all with water - even high pressure water unless something is loose or broken. All that stuff is far tougher than most people think - speakers included, which are pretty well protected from the force of pressurized water by the plastic grills and the coatings on the cones. They aren't simply construction paper with no protection on them.

Further, the gyst is to open up the car, vacuum out the water and dry what you can. Just the idea that you'd be sitting on a wet seat would make you do enough to avoid the issues.
NetworkTV is offline  
post #94 of 838 Old 04-17-2013, 09:38 AM
AVS Special Member
 
zeus33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,255
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
Liked: 174
Quote:
Originally Posted by NetworkTV View Post

The fact is, it's a practice that does happen with no illeffects on the vehicle.

Let's just agree to disagree. Sorry to everyone for the off-topic again. I won't derail the thread with this anymore.
zeus33 is offline  
post #95 of 838 Old 04-17-2013, 10:06 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
Fastslappy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: La CasaSlappy @ SlappyVille,SF NorthBay,CALI
Posts: 6,775
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 752
The wounds on " Killer Klone's " back looked to me like the cracking of skin ( not whip marks ) , as if the tissues were breaking down , deteriorating if you will . That would also explain Killer Klone 's mental state as well .

off topic spoiler Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
: as some who has had a water damaged auto. The electronics went bad in short order , those connectors NetworkTV referred to all corroded . The fix was a complete wiring harness replacement for the whole car & that included the door window switches, door lock switches ,motors & relays .
zeus33 likes this.

Mike

JAZZ IS NOT DEAD IT JUST SMELLS FUNNY ; FRANK ZAPPA
Fastslappy is offline  
post #96 of 838 Old 04-17-2013, 02:06 PM
AVS Special Member
 
zaphod7501's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Peoria Illinois
Posts: 1,909
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastslappy View Post

The wounds on " Killer Klone's " back looked to me like the cracking of skin ( not whip marks ) , as if the tissues were breaking down , deteriorating if you will . That would also explain Killer Klone 's mental state as well .
I thought it looked more like the result of being hit by a car, or train, or falling off a bridge, and surviving.

Sturgeon's Law: "Nothing is always absolutely so."
Sturgeons Revelation: "Ninety percent of everything is crud."
My Thoughts: "A reasoned argument must share some basic common points."
zaphod7501 is offline  
post #97 of 838 Old 04-17-2013, 02:19 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
archiguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 18,127
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
Liked: 604
They looked like slash wounds to me, either from a knife or possibly a whip. Looks like she was tortured. Maybe that's why she's mad.
archiguy is offline  
post #98 of 838 Old 04-17-2013, 02:59 PM
AVS Club Gold
 
Keenan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Posts: 28,222
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 309 Post(s)
Liked: 384
Quote:
Originally Posted by archiguy View Post

They looked like slash wounds to me, either from a knife or possibly a whip. Looks like she was tortured. Maybe that's why she's mad.
My first thought was torture as well, or possibly a type of self-flagellation as she does appear to be somewhat "off-kilter".
Keenan is online now  
post #99 of 838 Old 04-17-2013, 03:27 PM
AVS Special Member
 
zeus33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,255
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
Liked: 174
Quote:
Originally Posted by archiguy View Post

They looked like slash wounds to me, either from a knife or possibly a whip. Looks like she was tortured. Maybe that's why she's mad.

Agreed. The wounds look very similar to the wounds seen in Spartacus, Underworld, etc. when someone was lashed by a whip.
zeus33 is offline  
post #100 of 838 Old 04-17-2013, 05:00 PM
Senior Member
 
Brian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Oakland, CA
Posts: 271
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I thought the wounds looked like carved angel wings, and assumed she did it to herself.
Brian is offline  
post #101 of 838 Old 04-17-2013, 05:29 PM
AVS Special Member
 
replayrob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NY- The tax State
Posts: 4,018
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Liked: 116
Looks more like cuts than lashes...

"I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure...."

replayrob is offline  
post #102 of 838 Old 04-17-2013, 09:51 PM
Advanced Member
 
acebreathe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: No Plfd NJ
Posts: 872
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 42
When I first saw this shot I thought it looked like the skin was cracking as if she were about to shed her skin but after looking at that still shot it does look a little like self carved wings.
acebreathe is online now  
post #103 of 838 Old 04-17-2013, 10:01 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
Fastslappy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: La CasaSlappy @ SlappyVille,SF NorthBay,CALI
Posts: 6,775
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 752
I know , She had sex with a Yeti smile.gif

Mike

JAZZ IS NOT DEAD IT JUST SMELLS FUNNY ; FRANK ZAPPA
Fastslappy is offline  
post #104 of 838 Old 04-18-2013, 05:37 AM
Senior Member
 
jqmn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 200
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post

I thought the wounds looked like carved angel wings, and assumed she did it to herself.

+1
jqmn is offline  
post #105 of 838 Old 04-18-2013, 12:47 PM
AVS Special Member
 
HDMe2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Kittrell, NC
Posts: 5,185
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by archiguy View Post

The two Americans weren't aware until smart-clone recently told them.

Minor nit... "smart-clone" is also American... so that makes three total Americans smile.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeatChicken View Post

A slight NitPick ... :

A clone is exactly the same as an identical twin, genetically, except a clone obviously can be born at a different time and/or from a diffternt (surrogate) mother ...
If somone could clone you from one of your cells, , you would simply end up having a much younger identical twin ...
A clone or identcal twin will Not have the exact same fingerprints ....

Ignoring that in real-life we can't clone people... and this is fictional TV...

Clones created artificially by man would be different than twins from the same zygote in the womb.

My thoughts on fingerprints are that... unless you vary the clone process (by which I mean, all clones are created using DNA from the original + whatever your process is) then I think ALL clones would have the same fingerprints BUT those fingerprints would be different from the original. Hence, I think you could prove who the original was by finding the one whose fingerprints doesn't match all of the others.

I can also envision an alteration of the process, since you are tinkering with creating life after all, that results in all of the clones having different fingerprints too.

What I'm saying is... in this world, I'm fine with the clones having the same fingerprints.

Yeah baby!  It's Halloween!
HDMe2 is offline  
post #106 of 838 Old 04-19-2013, 03:51 PM
AVS Special Member
 
flint350's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Baltimore, Md.
Posts: 2,164
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 27

It's been very good so far for me.  And the nit-picks are small indeed, especially since it's a scifi based story.  It's nothing like the secret and fully functioning subway in Arrow, etc.  The lead actress is doing a great job of playing the multi roles and accents.  I also love the Brit humor of the friend Felix ("it's the b*itch that guards hell").  Loving it.


Ray
"You cannot reason a person out of a position he did not reason himself into in the first place." -Jonathan Swift
flint350 is offline  
post #107 of 838 Old 04-20-2013, 11:48 PM
AVS Special Member
 
HDMe2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Kittrell, NC
Posts: 5,185
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 101
Something tonight that they kind of snuck in there Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Soccer mom seemed surprised that Sarah had a biological daughter... which leads me to wonder if none of the other known clones are able to have children... which might point towards my suspicion that Sarah might be the original.

Another thought popped in my head tonight, though not because of anything that happened... so no spoilers for this part.

But while speculating about possibilities of Sarah or one of the known clones could be revealed as the original... one twist they could throw into the mix is... She could legitimately have a twin or a triplet, and the clones could be from one of them... So, Sarah could be an "original" that never got cloned. The clones could be from an actual twin that she doesn't know about.

I don't know if a show like this has ever mixed those two story ideas... clones + unknown twin reveal... that might be new IF they went that way.

Oh, and another real observation... Thus far all the clones we have been shown seem to be the same age. I wonder if we will ever have any younger or older clones OR if this entire experiment was one batch grown at the same time and dispersed to see what happened.

Yeah baby!  It's Halloween!
HDMe2 is offline  
post #108 of 838 Old 04-21-2013, 06:51 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
Fastslappy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: La CasaSlappy @ SlappyVille,SF NorthBay,CALI
Posts: 6,775
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 752
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDMe2 View Post

Something tonight that they kind of snuck in there Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Soccer mom seemed surprised that Sarah had a biological daughter... which leads me to wonder if none of the other known clones are able to have children... which might point towards my suspicion that Sarah might be the original.

Another thought popped in my head tonight, though not because of anything that happened... so no spoilers for this part.

But while speculating about possibilities of Sarah or one of the known clones could be revealed as the original... one twist they could throw into the mix is... She could legitimately have a twin or a triplet, and the clones could be from one of them... So, Sarah could be an "original" that never got cloned. The clones could be from an actual twin that she doesn't know about.

I don't know if a show like this has ever mixed those two story ideas... clones + unknown twin reveal... that might be new IF they went that way.

Oh, and another real observation... Thus far all the clones we have been shown seem to be the same age. I wonder if we will ever have any younger or older clones OR if this entire experiment was one batch grown at the same time and dispersed to see what happened.
as for the spoiler , it's not a spoiler if it's been broadcasted already , but Yeah that's how I seen it as well . cool.gif

Mike

JAZZ IS NOT DEAD IT JUST SMELLS FUNNY ; FRANK ZAPPA
Fastslappy is offline  
post #109 of 838 Old 04-21-2013, 06:52 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
Fastslappy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: La CasaSlappy @ SlappyVille,SF NorthBay,CALI
Posts: 6,775
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 752
the wounds on Killer Klone's back have now been explained , she self mutilates herself smile.gif

Mike

JAZZ IS NOT DEAD IT JUST SMELLS FUNNY ; FRANK ZAPPA
Fastslappy is offline  
post #110 of 838 Old 04-21-2013, 08:18 AM
AVS Special Member
 
hooked01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,220
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Liked: 101
Very suspenseful episode! I'm enjoying this series a lot.
hooked01 is offline  
post #111 of 838 Old 04-21-2013, 10:15 AM
AVS Special Member
 
ss9001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: metro Atlanta
Posts: 8,542
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
Liked: 286
^^
me too. it took me 2 eps to get into it but the series is really getting going as a sci-fi suspense thriller.
Quote:
Originally Posted by flint350 View Post

The lead actress is doing a great job of playing the multi roles and accents. I also love the Brit humor of the friend Felix ("it's the b*itch that guards hell")

I didn't particularly like the characters at first; more dysfunctional punkers & Felix was over the top eek.gif but the cross-dressing scene with soccer mom Alison's kids was just too funny so I'm OK with his antics now wink.gif

and I agree, her being able to switch gears is commendable. each "person" is completely unique.

Steve
ss9001 is offline  
post #112 of 838 Old 04-21-2013, 12:11 PM
AVS Special Member
 
lonwolf615's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: s.beloit,il,usa
Posts: 4,520
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked: 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by ss9001 View Post

^^
me too. it took me 2 eps to get into it but the series is really getting going as a sci-fi suspense thriller.
I didn't particularly like the characters at first; more dysfunctional punkers & Felix was over the top eek.gif but the cross-dressing scene with soccer mom Alison's kids was just too funny so I'm OK with his antics now wink.gif

and I agree, her being able to switch gears is commendable. each "person" is completely unique.

"If you get this message it means you've found a body. Its not Beth. Its me. I'm Sarah..."

It crossed my mind when she put that on her phone that they could kill off Sarah and just have the POV change to one of the other clones...the way the lead is making them all have distinct personas it would be easy to shift focus. I agree the show keeps getting better now that the characters and storyline have been established. I'm hooked, at the very least this series is helping fill the void left by the end of Fringe...Orphan Black may not be as smart as that one but it is probably the smartest sci-fi show now on. And like Fringe it demands you pay attention-there's no pandering to the audience, it assumes you will keep up.

"There is no truth. There's just what you believe."
lonwolf615 is online now  
post #113 of 838 Old 04-21-2013, 12:34 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
archiguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 18,127
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
Liked: 604
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonwolf615 View Post



"If you get this message it means you've found a body. Its not Beth. Its me. I'm Sarah..."

It crossed my mind when she put that on her phone that they could kill off Sarah and just have the POV change to one of the other clones...the way the lead is making them all have distinct personas it would be easy to shift focus. I agree the show keeps getting better now that the characters and storyline have been established. I'm hooked, at the very least this series is helping fill the void left by the end of Fringe...Orphan Black may not be as smart as that one but it is probably the smartest sci-fi show now on. And like Fringe it demands you pay attention-there's no pandering to the audience, it assumes you will keep up.

Was that a voice message she put on her phone in case she got killed, assuming Art would find it, or was it a message left on Art's voice mail? I guess it has to be the former.
archiguy is offline  
post #114 of 838 Old 04-21-2013, 01:43 PM
AVS Special Member
 
ss9001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: metro Atlanta
Posts: 8,542
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
Liked: 286
^^
I didn't know either what she did. Art clearly didn't get it so I guess it could be on her phone just in case confused.gif

Steve
ss9001 is offline  
post #115 of 838 Old 04-21-2013, 01:47 PM
AVS Special Member
 
lonwolf615's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: s.beloit,il,usa
Posts: 4,520
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked: 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by archiguy View Post

Was that a voice message she put on her phone in case she got killed, assuming Art would find it, or was it a message left on Art's voice mail? I guess it has to be the former.

I was confused by that too, so I had to watch it again. I think she put it on the phone but didn't send it, figuring they would find it if she was killed.

I do a lot of rewatching for this show. smile.gif

"There is no truth. There's just what you believe."
lonwolf615 is online now  
post #116 of 838 Old 04-21-2013, 02:27 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
archiguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 18,127
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
Liked: 604
So, here's where we are. According to KillerKlone, Beth killed Maggie, who created the clones. We don't know why the clones were created, or why Beth needed to kill Maggie. KillerKlone has been scooped up by a fedora-wearing guy in a van, apparently waiting outside Maggie's apartment for just such a fortuitous event. Sara has quit the police force (unless Art can talk her out of it). SmartClone and Helene (KK) are strangely hot.

And Tatiana has been acting her little socks off. Hope she gets nominated for the British equivalent of the Emmys.
archiguy is offline  
post #117 of 838 Old 04-21-2013, 02:42 PM
AVS Club Gold
 
Keenan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Posts: 28,222
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 309 Post(s)
Liked: 384
Quote:
Originally Posted by archiguy View Post

So, here's where we are. According to KillerKlone, Beth killed Maggie, who created the clones. We don't know why the clones were created, or why Beth needed to kill Maggie. KillerKlone has been scooped up by a fedora-wearing guy in a van, apparently waiting outside Maggie's apartment for just such a fortuitous event. Sara has quit the police force (unless Art can talk her out of it). SmartClone and Helene (KK) are strangely hot.

And Tatiana has been acting her little socks off. Hope she gets nominated for the British equivalent of the Emmys.
I would think the show should be eligible for US awards, it is original content produced by US and Canadian companies for a US network.
Keenan is online now  
post #118 of 838 Old 04-21-2013, 03:59 PM
AVS Special Member
 
lonwolf615's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: s.beloit,il,usa
Posts: 4,520
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked: 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by keenan View Post

I would think the show should be eligible for US awards, it is original content produced by US and Canadian companies for a US network.



Plus, Luther and Sherlock were both nominated for emmys, weren't they?

"There is no truth. There's just what you believe."
lonwolf615 is online now  
post #119 of 838 Old 04-21-2013, 04:07 PM
AVS Club Gold
 
Keenan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Posts: 28,222
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 309 Post(s)
Liked: 384
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonwolf615 View Post





Plus, Luther and Sherlock were both nominated for emmys, weren't they?
Per IMDb that is correct, at least for Luther, I didn't check on Sherlock.
Keenan is online now  
post #120 of 838 Old 04-21-2013, 04:30 PM
Advanced Member
 
acebreathe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: No Plfd NJ
Posts: 872
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by archiguy View Post

So, here's where we are. According to KillerKlone, Beth killed Maggie, who created the clones. We don't know why the clones were created, or why Beth needed to kill Maggie. KillerKlone has been scooped up by a fedora-wearing guy in a van, apparently waiting outside Maggie's apartment for just such a fortuitous event. Sara has quit the police force (unless Art can talk her out of it). SmartClone and Helene (KK) are strangely hot.

And Tatiana has been acting her little socks off. Hope she gets nominated for the British equivalent of the Emmys.
I thought KK said Maggie was partially responsible for the clones. Guy who picked up KK was also wearing a ring with the fish pattern seen on the knife and the neck tattoo. Liked how Kira right away knew that Alison wasn't her mom. To me it was unclear whether she was leaving Art a voice mail or a message on her phone since she got interrupted. Makes sense that she quit force since sooner or later they were going to catch on that she had no idea what was going on procedure wise etc.But they are going to need help so it would kinda make sense to let Art in on the deal since he is protective of Beth. One thing I really like about this show is how they are not playing down to the audience. Thank God for the dvr. Lots of backing up to replay lines of dialogue.
acebreathe is online now  
Reply HDTV Programming

Tags
Orphan Black Season One Blu Ray
Gear in this thread - Orphan by PriceGrabber.com

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off