Forum Jump: 
 54Likes

post #391 of 395 Old 09-08-2014, 06:35 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 56
I'm really getting tired of Abbey, she constantly whines and goes against everything Ray says, just because. Abbey made one bad decision after another, heck even Bridget figured it out before she did. I'll tell you one thing, Ray totally took an ass kicking to see what Cookie knew.
Bunchy, Oh Bunchy....why couldn't you just say the words " I was molested by a priest when I was a child" ? Things would be so much different now. It all made sense in her mind, he couldn't get it up with her, he was creepy with the kid, and then he said what he said, it's over, there is no going back. He's lucky if she doesn't pursue it.
Mickey ' s tragectory is sad as well, reduced to bribes and lies to try in vain to win back Claudette. He never had much but now has nothing, I am actually looking forward to the inevitable pot store heist, if for anything else, to go out , in a blaze of glory.
There is much truth of the pot despensory, it's a cash business and many banks are refusing to deal with them due to RICO laws and cash is pilling up, reminds me of the problem Walter White had in Breaking Bad except Walt ' s business was completely unlawful.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #392 of 395 Old 09-09-2014, 10:44 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
Liked: 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by mylan View Post
I'm really getting tired of Abbey, she constantly whines and goes against everything Ray says, just because. Abbey made one bad decision after another, heck even Bridget figured it out before she did. I'll tell you one thing, Ray totally took an ass kicking to see what Cookie knew.
Bunchy, Oh Bunchy....why couldn't you just say the words " I was molested by a priest when I was a child" ? Things would be so much different now. It all made sense in her mind, he couldn't get it up with her, he was creepy with the kid, and then he said what he said, it's over, there is no going back. He's lucky if she doesn't pursue it.
Mickey ' s tragectory is sad as well, reduced to bribes and lies to try in vain to win back Claudette. He never had much but now has nothing, I am actually looking forward to the inevitable pot store heist, if for anything else, to go out , in a blaze of glory.
There is much truth of the pot despensory, it's a cash business and many banks are refusing to deal with them due to RICO laws and cash is pilling up, reminds me of the problem Walter White had in Breaking Bad except Walt ' s business was completely unlawful.
Abby literally makes me scream at my TV. Why Ray puts up with that is beyond me. He obviously does not have love for her anymore and gets his needs elsewhere. The kids are grown enough, time to break that relationship.

post #393 of 395 Old 09-09-2014, 10:52 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
Liked: 221
I have a hunch that Ray needs Abbey for financial reasons, much like he uses his brother's gym. I'll bet that Abbey owns all kind of stuff she doesn't know about. A divorce would be a financial nightmare.
acebreathe likes this.
post #394 of 395 Old 09-09-2014, 11:02 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Liked: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamR View Post
Abby literally makes me scream at my TV. Why Ray puts up with that is beyond me. He obviously does not have love for her anymore and gets his needs elsewhere. The kids are grown enough, time to break that relationship.
I laughed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdgrimes View Post
I have a hunch that Ray needs Abbey for financial reasons, much like he uses his brother's gym. I'll bet that Abbey owns all kind of stuff she doesn't know about. A divorce would be a financial nightmare.
This is a very good point. I did not think about that
post #395 of 395 Old Yesterday, 12:52 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 44
Read earlier today that Ann Biderman who created the show is out as show runner for the third season but will remain as a creative consultant. That's a big blow and will be interesting to see where the show goes without her. The upcoming heist has all the earmarks of a complete disaster but with the backstabbing Mick in charge who knows what will happen.
Reply HDTV Programming

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page