post #1681 of 2536 Old 07-16-2014, 03:07 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgkdragn View Post
Nice find! Hard to believe that they would just leave it at that, though.

I guess there is no need for giant bill board, just leave messages for the outside in spray paint on the dome.

The films of De Sica, of Welles, of Michael Powell and Emeric Pressburger made little money and endure as spiritual delights.
--David Mamet
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1682 of 2536 Old 07-16-2014, 11:25 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
Liked: 364
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDMe2 View Post
And the census... this creates a problem. First, to be SURE they took an accurate census they would have to already pretty much know how many people were in town.
I'm pretty sure that's not how people look at conducting a census. You take a census to determine how large a given population is, and if people don't "stand up" to get counted, then you simply don't know they exist. That's just how a census works, even in "the real world". If you already knew how many people there were, you wouldn't be conducting a census, now would you? It's a given that a census reveals an incomplete picture of the population and its demographic characteristics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maltby View Post
OK, propane and generators. But I haven't seen or heard any generators. You would think the town would be lousy with them the way people are operating as if nothing unusual has happened.
Scientist lady also expressed concern that the air inside the Dome would be toxic from all the fossil fuels the residents are burning, but people continue driving merrily along (and Jim keeps filling citizens' cups from the endless supply of coffee! Resource shortage? What resource shortage?). They have an abnormally high supply of propane, though, due to Jim et al. using it to make drugs, as revealed in the first season.

Quote:
Did I also miss the part where they tried to communicate with the outside world, like a big billboard right at the edge saying "help! please tell us what's going on", or flashing a big light on and off in morse code, etc.
That was in season 1. The military put a moratorium on anyone communcating with the Dome's residents.

Quote:
And have we seen a map of the area the dome is covering?
That was in the first episode or two. There may even still be a picture of the map in the early pages of this thread.
phildaant likes this.
post #1683 of 2536 Old 07-17-2014, 12:06 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Liked: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleron Ives View Post
I'm pretty sure that's not how people look at conducting a census. You take a census to determine how large a given population is, and if people don't "stand up" to get counted, then you simply don't know they exist. That's just how a census works, even in "the real world". If you already knew how many people there were, you wouldn't be conducting a census, now would you? It's a given that a census reveals an incomplete picture of the population and its demographic characteristics.
Yes, and no. If you can look out into the world and see there are only 100 people in the world... then you don't need to take a census because you can see everybody. But at the other end of the spectrum... if you suspect there are a billion people in the world and you only get a few million responses, then you know a whole bunch of people likely didn't respond. That's why they have the people that go door to door to known addresses to follow up with people who don't respond to the census. Note that in the real world, they mail you the census. IF they know to mail you the census, why do they need to mail you the census? Because they want to verify their accounting of things and ask the other questions.

Quote:
There may even still be a picture of the map in the early pages of this thread.
Also, in at least one scene it looked like teacher-lady had made a model of the town and the area that the dome covered... a 3-d model no less. Probably not any more accurate than anything else in the show, but she went to the trouble of making one.

Yeah baby!  It's Halloween!
post #1684 of 2536 Old 07-17-2014, 12:11 AM

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
Liked: 124
Quote:
Scientist lady also expressed concern that the air inside the Dome would be toxic from all the fossil fuels the residents are burning, but people continue driving merrily along (and Jim keeps filling citizens' cups from the endless supply of coffee! Resource shortage? What resource shortage?). They have an abnormally high supply of propane, though, due to Jim et al. using it to make drugs, as revealed in the first season.
If they stick with the novel, the air supply and the propane will both be major factors in the ending.

But they have made some very drastic changes to the basic storyline and characters of the book, particularly this new one of a teenage girl character apparently appearing 25 years after she died. What that's all about, I have no idea. Me personally, I think the shark has jumped right into the dome...
Zookster likes this.
post #1685 of 2536 Old 07-17-2014, 02:52 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
Liked: 364
They abandoned the book stuff before season 1 ended. We're in completely different territory now, although a book-style ending would be a mercy for this show right about now.
Marc Wielage and phildaant like this.
post #1686 of 2536 Old 07-17-2014, 04:08 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
Liked: 195
Quote:
...snip...

Meanwhile... it's crazy on top of crazy... and that's the intended crazy... not counting the unintentional crazy due to poor story structure.

...snip...
That could apply to a lot of other things in life. Still funny, though.

Samsung 64F8500, Panasonic 65VT50, Oppo 95, Tivo Roamio for OTA, Dish VIP722, Marantz AV8801 preamp, Rotel Amps, Atlantic Tech 8200 speakers, Seaton Submersive HP, Calman 5, Chromapure, Accupel DVG-5000, i1Display3pro, i1pro2, eecolor colorbox.
post #1687 of 2536 Old 07-17-2014, 04:23 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 417
Courtesy of those TV.com reviews.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	81.4 KB
ID:	165994  
phildaant and Zookster like this.

post #1688 of 2536 Old 07-17-2014, 04:34 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
Liked: 200
Quote:
Last season they talked more about having generators and fuel to run the generators. They haven't talked about it this season... but we can assume that to still be true. But this can't last forever, fuel for the generators will run out at some point.

The dome covers a large enough area and apparently goes high enough to have its own self-contained weather system. We have also seen where some things can get through the dome (electromagnetic energy like light, and water to some degree)... so there is a little bit of exchange with the outside world that probably goes both ways. We at least know light goes both ways since people outside the dome could see inside... which means light is going in and out. Water probably is too... and possibly some amount of air circulation, though they have not specifically addressed that.

No spraypaint? Who knows.

In theory, just because we haven't seen them all... outside of the girl from the lake, the people are there and have been from the beginning, we just haven't seen them all. But I have expressed similar concern about bringing in too many new high-profile citizens because you stretch the already thin credibility if you keep bringing in people that are new to the viewer but not new to the people in town.

IF they bring in a drifter that nobody knew about who has been hiding... ok, they get a pass on that... but bringing in your estranged brother who apparently is heavily involved in the dome-plot too... keep bringing in more of those people and you start asking why they weren't around last season. Like the schoolteacher. She is suddenly very active and important and all up in Big Jim's grill... but she was nowhere the first couple of weeks (last year) and that sort of doesn't make sense because a lot of stuff happened last year that was up her alley so it becomes unrealistic to not have shown her before now.

And the census... this creates a problem. First, to be SURE they took an accurate census they would have to already pretty much know how many people were in town. IF you think there are 1000 people in town, for example, and only have 500 respond to the census then you know you didn't get an accurate count! The census alone wouldn't ensure you had a count unless you otherwise had a pretty good idea of the number of people in town.

But let's assume they did get a 90+% turnout on the census so that they have a reasonably accurate headcount... ok, so that's the end of new people in town! Yes, they can be new to us the viewer... but they can't be new to Big Jim after the census. You can't have a big drive to count everyone in town, then in a few episodes bring a few people out of the woodwork that are really important and have Big Jim be surprised to see them... they took a census... we the viewer don't know, but Big Jim has access... and the point of the census was to evaluate importance of people... so they should now have a good idea of all the important people!

They put the final nail in their surprise-casting golden goose with the census... but then you know they will ignore this... and bring some new characters to the show who are really important and everyone will be glad to see them and semi-surprised to see them and forget that the census should have informed them of the existence.
But like you just said, it is only 90% at best, so if someone shows up they are surprised then he didn't fill out the census and falls into the 10%. If they didn't engage his brother in the cabin he probably wouldn't of come down for the census in the first place so there always could be those they are not aware of.

post #1689 of 2536 Old 07-17-2014, 04:37 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
OK, propane and generators. But I haven't seen or heard any generators. You would think the town would be lousy with them the way people are operating as if nothing unusual has happened.

Did I also miss the part where they tried to communicate with the outside world, like a big billboard right at the edge saying "help! please tell us what's going on", or flashing a big light on and off in morse code, etc.

And have we seen a map of the area the dome is covering?

Also, what do they do all day-can't leave town, no TV, no reason to go to work.
Did you watch last season?

Yes they communicated with the outside world when everyone was gathered on the other side of the dome and they attempted to communicate with loved ones, military, etc. etc.

Yes they showed a map in season 1.

They work on the farms, they are instituting kids going back to school, etc. etc.
phildaant likes this.

post #1690 of 2536 Old 07-17-2014, 05:17 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
Liked: 193
I guess we know whats next on the Diners Menu - Your neighbor or oneself as the story stirs this silliness it seems when you pit man against man cannibalism it demo's the worst of humanity which we witness daily on 24/7 news feeds.

A new twist on Soylent Green.

Stephen King simply loves repeating and regurgitating his small town Maine horror stories which actually run opposite of reality of these wonderful friendly people. I have a childhood full of summer vacation memories on Stonington Island where my Aunt lived with her 13 children and my Uncle created the local airstrip and chartered planes and everybody knew everybody and time kind of stopped - sort of like a Dome.

However, peoples actions were the opposite in the small town represented in this horror depiction of the Dome - it was a community lost in today's fast paced urban life - put the Dome in South Chicago or any urban environment and lookout - you don't need a Dome just look at the shootings that took place over the 4th Holiday.

I started out liking this first season but it's becoming ridiculous with zero explanation of the events and to carry this on yet another season would be asinine to believe resources would exist for survival especially when the inhabitants constantly are fighting to destroy instead of survival. A third season would be prostituting the story as I'm certain he didn't intend it as a War & Peace event. Please CBS don't do what you did with 2.5 men and it's story line which is beyond a tasteless Fairy Tale and belongs in the garbage disposal - I watch the reruns and the ones with Sheen are far funnier than pretty boy Kutcher and the now pervert Alan. Ya sure a Billionaire is going to live in a weenie condo with stranger room mates that mooch - OK off topic but the Dome is becoming rep of how broadcast made for tv is deteriorating.
Marc Wielage likes this.

Samsung 65F8000, 60D8000, 40HU6350, Panasonic 50E60 LCD's
post #1691 of 2536 Old 07-17-2014, 05:49 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 358 Post(s)
Liked: 674
Quote:
Originally Posted by westa6969 View Post
Stephen King simply loves repeating and regurgitating his small town Maine horror stories which actually run opposite of reality of these wonderful friendly people. I have a childhood full of summer vacation memories on Stonington Island where my Aunt lived with her 13 children and my Uncle created the local airstrip and chartered planes and everybody knew everybody and time kind of stopped - sort of like a Dome.

However, peoples actions were the opposite in the small town represented in this horror depiction of the Dome....
That's what makes his stories so compelling. It's hard to imagine a more peaceful and bucolic place for those horrific events to take place. And as King will tell you, the first rule of authorship is you "write what you know". King knows Maine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by westa6969
A third season would be prostituting the story as I'm certain he didn't intend it as a War & Peace event.
Actually, considering what the series has devolved into, and King's apparent authorship of S-2's first episode, I'm pretty sure that's precisely what he hopes. Steven's gotta' eat. And he likes to eat well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by westa6969
Please CBS don't do what you did with 2.5 men and it's story line which is beyond a tasteless Fairy Tale and belongs in the garbage disposal - I watch the reruns and the ones with Sheen are far funnier than pretty boy Kutcher and the now pervert Alan.
Ummm, I'm not sure you should be admitting you watch that exercise in lowest-common-denominator television on this forum.
post #1692 of 2536 Old 07-17-2014, 06:07 AM
AVS Club Gold

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 751 Post(s)
Liked: 751
Quote:
Originally Posted by westa6969 View Post
I guess we know whats next on the Diners Menu - Your neighbor or oneself as the story stirs this silliness it seems when you pit man against man cannibalism it demo's the worst of humanity which we witness daily on 24/7 news feeds.

A new twist on Soylent Green.

However, peoples actions were the opposite in the small town represented in this horror depiction of the Dome - it was a community lost in today's fast paced urban life - put the Dome in South Chicago or any urban environment and lookout - you don't need a Dome just look at the shootings that took place over the 4th Holiday.

I started out liking this first season but it's becoming ridiculous with zero explanation of the events and to carry this on yet another season would be asinine to believe resources would exist for survival especially when the inhabitants constantly are fighting to destroy instead of survival. A third season would be prostituting the story as I'm certain he didn't intend it as a War & Peace event. Please CBS don't do what you did with 2.5 men and it's story line which is beyond a tasteless Fairy Tale and belongs in the garbage disposal - I watch the reruns and the ones with Sheen are far funnier than pretty boy Kutcher and the now pervert Alan. Ya sure a Billionaire is going to live in a weenie condo with stranger room mates that mooch - OK off topic but the Dome is becoming rep of how broadcast made for tv is deteriorating.
This town also has over 10,000 people. I doubt everyone knows everybody.

CBS is getting 1.5 million per episode from Amazon to have exclusive streaming rights four days after the epsosde airs. Plus with overseas money for the show. The Show is profitable before it even airs on TV. As long as it keeps getting decent Summer ratings and these lucrative deals stay in place, then I don't see why there wouldn't be more seasons.
phildaant likes this.

39TB unRAID1--53TB unRAID2--36TB unRAID3
LED DLP
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme

Last edited by aaronwt; 07-17-2014 at 06:11 AM.
post #1693 of 2536 Old 07-17-2014, 12:27 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Liked: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamR View Post
But like you just said, it is only 90% at best, so if someone shows up they are surprised then he didn't fill out the census and falls into the 10%. If they didn't engage his brother in the cabin he probably wouldn't of come down for the census in the first place so there always could be those they are not aware of.
But that's my point. They can bring new actors in to fill roles of people we haven't seen in detail... and they could make those characters important over time... but they can't bring an already important character out of nowhere now that they have a census. Big Jim knows he has a brother in law that lives in a cabin in the woods... IF he hadn't shown up and taken the census, that dude would have been in the 10% of the census "error" margin that Big Jim would have wanted to verify because he knows about that guy!

Now, new people to town just passing through... that nobody knows... those are people who can be introduced. That's why the drug woman last year was ok... because nobody knew to look for her... and Jim didn't know she was in town when the dome fell. She could be wandering around for a while unnoticed.

But a brother in law? Your best friend the barber? They can't keep bringing in important people that main characters have known all their lives without begging the question "If you knew this guy for years, why didn't you wonder if he was in town?"

That's all I'm saying... not that they can't bring in new characters. They certainly can. There are thousands of people in town apparently... and we haven't seen most of them... so it's easy to suddenly show some of them and say they have been there all along interacting and just now we shift the focus to their lives. But anyone important to the main cast... an old friend, an old rival, a close relative, an "ex", etc... these are all people that those main cast would have thought about when the dome came down and would be wondering about... and after a census, if those people still haven't shown up in town (to take the census) having them show up later stretches the already string-theory thin plot!
phildaant and Zookster like this.

Yeah baby!  It's Halloween!
post #1694 of 2536 Old 07-17-2014, 12:38 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamR View Post
Did you watch last season?

Yes they communicated with the outside world when everyone was gathered on the other side of the dome and they attempted to communicate with loved ones, military, etc. etc.

Yes they showed a map in season 1.

They work on the farms, they are instituting kids going back to school, etc. etc.

Might have missed an episode or two.

Did a quick google search for a map of the domes perimeter didn't come up with anything. Did see a picture of the dome over the town which made the idea of dome weather laughable.

I am questioning why they aren't trying to communicate every day to get outside updates on research into the dome and any attempts to help them. Why are there no ongoing efforts to get under, around, over and above the dome. Imagine watching the movie "The Great Escape" where after their initial attempts to escape fail, they stop trying to escape.

Farming? How many people could that occupy? 200 of the 10,000? School restarting? Hasn't happened yet, though the high school janitor definitely has some work to do.

I am not a hater, but it feels like the second season of a show they only expected to get one season.

The films of De Sica, of Welles, of Michael Powell and Emeric Pressburger made little money and endure as spiritual delights.
--David Mamet
post #1695 of 2536 Old 07-17-2014, 12:45 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 299 Post(s)
Liked: 104
Wait, are the people outside of the dome still there? It seems like they left with no activities.
post #1696 of 2536 Old 07-17-2014, 12:55 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 417
Quote:
Might have missed an episode or two.

Did a quick google search for a map of the domes perimeter didn't come up with anything.

'Under the Dome' on CBS HD
phildaant likes this.

post #1697 of 2536 Old 07-17-2014, 01:55 PM
AVS Club Gold

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 751 Post(s)
Liked: 751
Quote:
Originally Posted by phildaant View Post
Wait, are the people outside of the dome still there? It seems like they left with no activities.
The military forced everyone to leave. And since they launched a missle at the dome, the area outside the dome has been off limits to everyone.
phildaant likes this.

39TB unRAID1--53TB unRAID2--36TB unRAID3
LED DLP
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme

post #1698 of 2536 Old 07-17-2014, 01:58 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronwt View Post
The military forced everyone to leave. And since they launched a missle at the dome, the area outside the dome has been off limits to everyone.
Oh right. Now, they can't get out or in.
post #1699 of 2536 Old 07-17-2014, 02:26 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Including the military? Drones, robotic probes, etc?

Some strange dome appeared out of nowhere, we shot a missile at it and it didn't do anything, so we are are just going to evacuate the area and call it good.
phildaant likes this.

--David Mamet
post #1700 of 2536 Old 07-17-2014, 03:29 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
Liked: 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by phildaant View Post
Do they even have enough gas to use?
Your comment reminded me about something in the previous episode. Barbie must be a sh*tty pilot. What pilot doesn't preform a pre-flight check? He could not have flown too far, since they're stuck under a dome. That plane must not have had a full tank to begin with. And they never discussed it first? I mean, didn't Barbie go up because he thought he was a better pilot than Big Jim? A better pilot who doesn't bother with pre-flight checks.

As for the science teacher, didn't she, Barbie and Madame Butterfly discuss that Big Jim had a massave ego? She's using that to manipulate him.
phildaant likes this.
post #1701 of 2536 Old 07-17-2014, 04:33 PM
AVS Special Member

post #1702 of 2536 Old 07-17-2014, 06:23 PM
AVS Club Gold

Liked: 93
Quote:
CBS is getting 1.5 million per episode from Amazon to have exclusive streaming rights four days after the epsosde airs. Plus with overseas money for the show. The Show is profitable before it even airs on TV. As long as it keeps getting decent Summer ratings and these lucrative deals stay in place, then I don't see why there wouldn't be more seasons.
Technically it is CBS Studios, not the network, that gets the money from these sales. It is true that CBS Studios and CBS Network are all part of the same overall family, but it is separate books.
phildaant likes this.

"What do you say Beckett. Wanna have a baby?" - Castle to Det. Beckett
"How Long have I been gone?" Alexis after arriving home and seeing Castle and Beckett w/ the baby - Castle - 11/25/13
Mr. Video
My Geek Images

post #1703 of 2536 Old 07-17-2014, 06:25 PM
AVS Club Gold

Liked: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by leebo View Post
And they never discussed it first? I mean, didn't Barbie go up because he thought he was a better pilot than Big Jim? A better pilot who doesn't bother with pre-flight checks.
Barbie wanted to fly the plane and if he farted around with the pre-flight check, Big Jim would have gotten into the plane instead.
phildaant likes this.

"What do you say Beckett. Wanna have a baby?" - Castle to Det. Beckett
"How Long have I been gone?" Alexis after arriving home and seeing Castle and Beckett w/ the baby - Castle - 11/25/13
Mr. Video
My Geek Images

post #1704 of 2536 Old 07-17-2014, 06:37 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrvideo View Post
Barbie wanted to fly the plane and if he farted around with the pre-flight check, Big Jim would have gotten into the plane instead.
And Barbie didn't care to die too.
post #1705 of 2536 Old 07-17-2014, 07:12 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by leebo View Post
What pilot doesn't preform a pre-flight check?

He did perform a pre-flight check. Got in and the plane started and taxied. No problemo.
phildaant likes this.

In space, no one can hear you scream . . .
post #1706 of 2536 Old 07-17-2014, 08:36 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
Liked: 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by 73shark View Post
He did perform a pre-flight check. Got in and the plane started and taxied. No problemo.
Um, that's funny. I remember a rather big problemo.

Not sent from a browser. Keep it to yourself though.
post #1707 of 2536 Old 07-17-2014, 09:20 PM

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
Liked: 124
Quote:
This town also has over 10,000 people. I doubt everyone knows everybody.
Where'd you get that number? I was convinced from the book that this was a town with maybe 2000-3000 people at most. I got the impression that they started off with maybe 2500 in the book, and there were maybe 25 left by the last chapter.

One problem with trying to shoot this show in the real world is that in the book, there was no wind under the dome. Hell, from what I remember, there was no rain, either -- acid or otherwise. And I don't remember a lake in the book at all. So they're clearly diverging from where the book went and going somewhere else.

The problem with the book is that it's a big shaggy dog story with kind of a goofy, two-paragraph explanation as to why the dome is there and who put it there. It's really a "Lord of the Flies" story about civilization disintegrating... which is fine, but not a very satisfying story when you're presenting mysteries, complex characters, and dramatic situations. I think they have kind of driven off the road in terms of direction.
phildaant likes this.
post #1708 of 2536 Old 07-17-2014, 09:24 PM
AVS Special Member

10K people seems too high!
post #1709 of 2536 Old 07-18-2014, 04:20 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Including the military? Drones, robotic probes, etc?

Some strange dome appeared out of nowhere, we shot a missile at it and it didn't do anything, so we are are just going to evacuate the area and call it good.
When they showed the news feed in that other town when Jr.'s mom was watching TV it was dedicated to the dome and they were still talking about it and they were saying how they still haven't figured out what is going on, etc. etc. so yes they are still investigating it.
phildaant likes this.

post #1710 of 2536 Old 07-18-2014, 04:23 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
But that's my point. They can bring new actors in to fill roles of people we haven't seen in detail... and they could make those characters important over time... but they can't bring an already important character out of nowhere now that they have a census. Big Jim knows he has a brother in law that lives in a cabin in the woods... IF he hadn't shown up and taken the census, that dude would have been in the 10% of the census "error" margin that Big Jim would have wanted to verify because he knows about that guy!

Now, new people to town just passing through... that nobody knows... those are people who can be introduced. That's why the drug woman last year was ok... because nobody knew to look for her... and Jim didn't know she was in town when the dome fell. She could be wandering around for a while unnoticed.

But a brother in law? Your best friend the barber? They can't keep bringing in important people that main characters have known all their lives without begging the question "If you knew this guy for years, why didn't you wonder if he was in town?"

That's all I'm saying... not that they can't bring in new characters. They certainly can. There are thousands of people in town apparently... and we haven't seen most of them... so it's easy to suddenly show some of them and say they have been there all along interacting and just now we shift the focus to their lives. But anyone important to the main cast... an old friend, an old rival, a close relative, an "ex", etc... these are all people that those main cast would have thought about when the dome came down and would be wondering about... and after a census, if those people still haven't shown up in town (to take the census) having them show up later stretches the already string-theory thin plot!
Really, their best friend the barber? You think this show should of addressed that he was friends with the barber and showed him checking in on the barber? That is ridiculously silly. Big Jim knows hundreds if not a thousand people in that town. Should they have addressed that he knows the check out clerk at the grocery store too? Come on, the last thing he is going to do in this crisis that is a few days old, is run and check if the local barber is OK.
phildaant likes this.

Reply HDTV Programming

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page