ABC's Joss Whedon/Marvel Cinema Universe tie-in: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Page 60 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 88Likes
post #1771 of 1771 Unread Today, 10:40 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Liked: 76
[QUOTE=bpeacock22;32314217 Now what Mac and Bobbie are up to... they obviously don't trust Coulson's motives with the whole alien writing situation, and may be taking matters in their own hands, but I don't think they are double-agenting.
...[/QUOTE]

Yes, I tend to agree with you. I think Mac and Bobbie like the kickass way Shield operated before, I think they like being the fastest, smartest, strongest. Consequently they're not on board with Coulson and his new softer touch, and like you said his alien writing "gift", they consider the gifted a threat because it challenges their superiority, I don't think they will quietly agree to disagree or get on board with Coulson I think there will be a split with Mac and Bobbie leading a different team, there will be casualties and loss of Coulson team resources such as Fury's kit Coulson has that they're checking out. I think the same things apply to Jemma but in a different way, which way will she go? Even though she's talking strongly now I think she will end up on the fence and I'm not sure which way she'll go, it depends on the timing, if the split happens soon she'll leave, if later it's a toss up.

Cheers,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply HDTV Programming

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page