ABC's Joss Whedon/Marvel Cinema Universe tie-in: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Page 70 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 208Likes

post #2071 of 2074 Old Today, 12:44 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
Liked: 211
Folks, I know The Avengers movie has already been out for almost a week, so I can't really make this request, but...please be considerate of the people who haven't seen the movie yet. I can see these discussions leading to revelations about the conclusion of the movie.
Ph8te likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2072 of 2074 Old Today, 08:17 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
Liked: 225
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooked01 View Post
Folks, I know The Avengers movie has already been out for almost a week, so I can't really make this request, but...please be considerate of the people who haven't seen the movie yet. I can see these discussions leading to revelations about the conclusion of the movie.
Agree.

I haven't seen the movie, and will not see it for a few months... and I don't mind spoilers... BUT it is fair to ask people in the SHIELD thread to not spoil other TV shows or movies. I mean, we could post the end to any random movie in here and spoil it, but we don't... so even with the ties to Avengers 2, I think it's fair to ask that anything the show itself does not spoil via its own plot shouldn't be mentioned here for now.

Me do not have signature.
Where I am when I'm not here!
post #2073 of 2074 Old Today, 08:36 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 857 Post(s)
Liked: 660
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooked01 View Post
I can see these discussions leading to revelations about the conclusion of the movie.
The good guys win. Oops! Spoiler alert!

I'm a bit confused by the whole multi-May thing. How did fake-May get onto the plane with Bobbi when she was getting carted off to a holding cell earlier? How did Bobbi not know that May was really assigned to a different aircraft? Also, did the visual effects department goof on Bobbi getting shot? When she got hit, a small red bullet hole appeared on her forehead as if Ward had killed her, but then it turned out to be an icer in the scene on the plane. Icers make bullet holes in your head yet somehow don't kill you? That's some pretty snazzy tech.
post #2074 of 2074 Old Today, 09:16 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
Liked: 144
I wonder if Skye's mother would have also killed Coulson if Gonzales didn't took his place?

Prof. Dr. Turrican M.D.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply HDTV Programming