Forum Jump: 
 16Likes

post #601 of 615 Old 08-15-2014, 09:11 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
Liked: 119
Speaking of death being the easy way out, I was hoping Eva would take that axe to the guys crotch.

Although realistic, killing off the DA killed off a possible very interesting storyline,imo. I guess it motivated Eva's actions though.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #602 of 615 Old 08-15-2014, 09:57 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
Liked: 453
Quote:
Originally Posted by leebo View Post
Speaking of death being the easy way out, I was hoping Eva would take that axe to the guys crotch.

Although realistic, killing off the DA killed off a possible very interesting storyline,imo. I guess it motivated Eva's actions though.
Our little Eva is getting interesting. I think her relationship with Linder is almost as interesting as Sonya and Marco's (well, maybe not quite).

Thanks only to having gone back and rewatched the season's first four episodes a while back, I have enjoyed this season tremendously. The Bridge's storyline is pretty dense,to say the least.
Ph8te likes this.
post #603 of 615 Old 08-15-2014, 04:26 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Liked: 53
Regarding last week's episode, the brother took out the pictures and was reviewing them, as if he was a detective trying to deduce some clue from them .... this activity clearly disputes my assumption of the previous episode that he was, in fact, the actual killer. The question is why? I can think of a couple of reasons, but I'll keep them to myself for the time being, until more is revealed.
post #604 of 615 Old 08-17-2014, 03:48 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
Liked: 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayGuy View Post
Regarding last week's episode, the brother took out the pictures and was reviewing them, as if he was a detective trying to deduce some clue from them .... this activity clearly disputes my assumption of the previous episode that he was, in fact, the actual killer. The question is why? I can think of a couple of reasons, but I'll keep them to myself for the time being, until more is revealed.
Well one of the drawings was a clue to where a body had been burried. I have no idea who it is though.
post #605 of 615 Old 08-17-2014, 04:19 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by leebo View Post
Well one of the drawings was a clue to where a body had been burried. I have no idea who it is though.
Good, I figured I was the only one that didn't know who the body was. Then they just pitched it in a dumpster?
post #606 of 615 Old 08-17-2014, 04:43 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 457 Post(s)
Liked: 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebkell View Post
Good, I figured I was the only one that didn't know who the body was. Then they just pitched it in a dumpster?

I think the sister. She had a story where the casket was closed and they never saw the body (I think). These pictures were the clues to show where the body was hidden. From the size of the fingers I think we were being led to assume it was a female.

Sent from my Flip Phone using DOS
post #607 of 615 Old 08-17-2014, 05:00 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph8te View Post
I think the sister. She had a story where the casket was closed and they never saw the body (I think). These pictures were the clues to show where the body was hidden. From the size of the fingers I think we were being led to assume it was a female.

So, she just threw her sisters remains in a dumpster? I know she is wired different, but that seems a bit off even for her, but on the other hand, maybe not. The whole thing seems off, no matter who it was.
post #608 of 615 Old 08-17-2014, 08:20 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
So, she just threw her sisters remains in a dumpster? I know she is wired different, but that seems a bit off even for her, but on the other hand, maybe not. The whole thing seems off, no matter who it was.
The remains were of the killer, after he had been cremated. Sonya had taken the ashes, then realized she really didn't want them. The brother didn't want them in the first place. So they put them in the dumpster.

The buried body the brother found is still buried where he found it.
post #609 of 615 Old 08-17-2014, 09:00 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 457 Post(s)
Liked: 325
"The Bridge" on FX HD

Quote:

I was referring to the buried body. The ashes were her sisters killer. She took the ashes after the cremation since the brother didn't want them.

post #610 of 615 Old 08-18-2014, 12:00 AM
AVS Club Gold

Quoted: 298 Post(s)
Liked: 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph8te View Post

That's what I was thinking as well, although I couldn't remember the details of her sister's death, specifically as to whether there was a body or not.
post #611 of 615 Old 08-18-2014, 05:16 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 54
This week's episode is a bit crazy, but in a most compelling way. The show has been good in going against prior notions of what's to come.

The story behind the "thing" that Fausto has caged is disturbing to say the least.
Machuran likes this.
post #612 of 615 Old 08-20-2014, 02:56 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 355
I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one having difficulty tracking the storylines this season. Also happy that I waited and binge watched to catch up, because it would have made it more difficult to follow if I had been watching week to week. It didn't help I couldn't remember much of what happened last season either.

Even though things are coalescing now I think they should have left the Nacht character out and concentrated on Frye following the money and Marco and Eva dealing with the police corruption. I enjoyed Potente's character but I think they spent too much time with her only to sideline the character in recent weeks. I was kind of glad about that since the introduction of her acorn-loving cage monster was the sole moment this season that had me groaning at the screen. It was reminiscent of the preposterousness of the first season and went against the "realism" the show promised this season.

This season has also been absolutely brutal. The eye torture had me squirming like nothing else.

I'm happy the dynamic has been upturned between Marco and Sonya now. Kruger did not really have much to react to this season and getting her hands dirty and seeing what Marco deals with in Juarez might give them some friction.

Despite the complications I'm enjoying the lack of silly supervillain mustache twirling this season and getting back to reality. Almost.

post #613 of 615 Old 08-20-2014, 06:42 AM

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked: 10
We just finished season 1 on Hulu Plus last night. This is one of those rare shows that at season end I'm left wanting more. This is just so well done and such great acting. Anyone have any idea how long after the season ends on FX it will be made available on Hulu?

Chubby, old guy in Omaha, Nebraska
post #614 of 615 Old Yesterday, 04:20 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 355
Quote:
Originally Posted by matonanjin View Post
Anyone have any idea how long after the season ends on FX it will be made available on Hulu?
Spring 2015 at the earliest I would guess, but they only acquired season one a month before season two aired last month.

Things do not bode well for Hank after this week. Leaving Sonya regretting her decision not to forgive him and never having the chance to would seem an appropriate lesson in understanding.

post #615 of 615 Old Yesterday, 02:05 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
Liked: 58
So he lapsed as a cop and let emotions get the better of him. She looked up to him, became a cop because of him.

But does that nullify the good things he's done or his overall career?
Reply HDTV Programming

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page