AVS Forum banner

Masters of Sex on SHO

15K views 219 replies 56 participants last post by  Charles R 
#1 ·

MASTERS OF SEX stars Michael Sheen and Lizzy Caplan as real-life pioneers of the science of human sexuality, William Masters and Virginia Johnson. Their research touched off the sexual revolution and took them from a midwestern teaching hospital to the cover of Time magazine and multiple appearances on Johnny Carson's couch. He is a brilliant scientist out of touch with his own feelings, and she is a single working mother ahead of her time. The series chronicles their unusual lives, romance, and unlikely pop culture trajectory.

For the official website, please see below.
http://www.sho.com/sho/masters-of-sex/home

For the IMDB link, please see below.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2137109/

You can watch "Masters of Sex" only on Showtime on Sundays, starting on Sunday, September 29, 2013 at 9:00 PM CST.

#9 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by wco81  /t/1484047/masters-of-sex-on-sho#post_23626574

We'll see if this show is a reason to keep subscribing to Sho.

Though I guess they're airing it at the same time as Homeland Season 3? As messy as that show has become?

don't know how this series will be, but Homeland and Ray Donovan, themselves, should warrant keeping Showtime

#20 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by archiguy  /t/1484047/masters-of-sex-on-sho/0_60#post_23783418

Um, no. If William Masters isn't old & bald, which he kinda', you know, was, it's just another show with...boobies! Although, to be perfectly honest, on occasions that's been enough.
I hate it when you say something insightful.

#25 ·
looks boring as hell and nothing really screams out at me saying 'Must Watch'...it has been getting decent reviews so maybe I'll check it out...Showtime is trying to lure people in by hinting at rampant sex and nudity every week but we know better...only HBO does that

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.