2014 Formula 1 in HD - Page 178 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 93Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #5311 of 5328 Old Yesterday, 02:48 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Tack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Valencia, Ca
Posts: 3,193
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
Liked: 624
I remember playing "Pole Position" ages ago and Suzuka (and Fuji) was in it. Some of the in car cams bring back memories. I pumped so many quarters in those things it was ridiculous.
Tack is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #5312 of 5328 Old Yesterday, 03:27 PM
AVS Special Member
 
stevew24963's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Boca Raton,Fla.
Posts: 2,219
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 363
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tack View Post
I remember playing "Pole Position" ages ago and Suzuka (and Fuji) was in it. Some of the in car cams bring back memories. I pumped so many quarters in those things it was ridiculous.
A sports bar used to have a game called Hang On,there were 4 bikes you sat on and had to lean them over to turn and Suzuka was one of the tracks.My friends and I spent hours on that
damn thing.To much fun.
Tack likes this.
stevew24963 is online now  
post #5313 of 5328 Old Yesterday, 05:16 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Tack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Valencia, Ca
Posts: 3,193
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
Liked: 624
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevew24963 View Post
A sports bar used to have a game called Hang On,there were 4 bikes you sat on and had to lean them over to turn and Suzuka was one of the tracks.My friends and I spent hours on that
damn thing.To much fun.

Hah I remember those. We used to get yelled at for slamming them down too hard. "Hey man, I'm trying to slice an apex here. High score is on the line, dudebro".

They didn't care.
Tack is offline  
post #5314 of 5328 Old Yesterday, 05:28 PM
AVS Special Member
 
stevew24963's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Boca Raton,Fla.
Posts: 2,219
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 363
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tack View Post
Hah I remember those. We used to get yelled at for slamming them down too hard. "Hey man, I'm trying to slice an apex here. High score is on the line, dudebro".

They didn't care.
LOL,if I was losing I had a tendency to grab the brake of my buddy next to me. Had to buy a round to calm things down. Good stuff. 😅

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
stevew24963 is online now  
post #5315 of 5328 Old Yesterday, 05:43 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
Bond 007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,869
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
Liked: 826
WOW! Great race!
Bond 007 is online now  
post #5316 of 5328 Old Yesterday, 05:48 PM
AVS Special Member
 
stevew24963's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Boca Raton,Fla.
Posts: 2,219
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 363
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bond 007 View Post
WOW! Great race!
Wish you were there!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
stevew24963 is online now  
post #5317 of 5328 Old Yesterday, 06:10 PM
AVS Special Member
 
stevew24963's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Boca Raton,Fla.
Posts: 2,219
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 363
We have three weeks to entertain ourselves before Spa . Now what?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
stevew24963 is online now  
post #5318 of 5328 Old Yesterday, 06:14 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Tack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Valencia, Ca
Posts: 3,193
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
Liked: 624
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevew24963 View Post
LOL,if I was losing I had a tendency to grab the brake of my buddy next to me. Had to buy a round to calm things down. Good stuff. 😅

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Heh, we used to do that live and in person during moto practice. Some people have no sense of humor.
stevew24963 likes this.
Tack is offline  
post #5319 of 5328 Old Yesterday, 06:16 PM
AVS Special Member
 
stevew24963's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Boca Raton,Fla.
Posts: 2,219
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 363
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tack View Post
Heh, we used to do that live and in person during moto practice. Some people have no sense of humor.
Been there done that. LOL lucky to survive that mayhem called fun. 😃

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
stevew24963 is online now  
post #5320 of 5328 Old Yesterday, 06:22 PM
AVS Special Member
 
stevew24963's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Boca Raton,Fla.
Posts: 2,219
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 363
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tack View Post
Heh, we used to do that live and in person during moto practice. Some people have no sense of humor.
Not so much hit the brake,the trick was to get close enough to pull the key out of the ignition.



Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
stevew24963 is online now  
post #5321 of 5328 Old Yesterday, 06:24 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Tack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Valencia, Ca
Posts: 3,193
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
Liked: 624
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevew24963 View Post
We have three weeks to entertain ourselves before Spa . Now what?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Cocaine, Wild Turkey and stupid memes? I could rile up a certain Spaniard but that would be mean.

We could always go over to Lopez Motors and get stupid in some supercar test drives.




Tack is offline  
post #5322 of 5328 Old Yesterday, 06:32 PM
AVS Special Member
 
stevew24963's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Boca Raton,Fla.
Posts: 2,219
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 363
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tack View Post
Cocaine, Wild Turkey and stupid memes? I could rile up a certain Spaniard but that would be mean.

We could always go over to Lopez Motors and get stupid in some supercar test drives.




No coke, scratch Wild Turkey ,replace with Johnny Blue. Stir up the Spaniard, and let's have some fun. 😅 Oh, and I'm done with Lopez, he left me hanging with product in the garage,no show. Had to liquidate myself.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
stevew24963 is online now  
post #5323 of 5328 Old Yesterday, 06:48 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Tack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Valencia, Ca
Posts: 3,193
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
Liked: 624
Don't give up on Frank. He's still the only one I know that can get you phones with scramblers and radios with scanners. You know, to pick out flying saucers and stuff.
Tack is offline  
post #5324 of 5328 Old Yesterday, 06:51 PM
AVS Special Member
 
stevew24963's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Boca Raton,Fla.
Posts: 2,219
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 363
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tack View Post
Don't give up on Frank. He's still the only one I know that can get you phones with scramblers and radios with scanners. You know, to pick out flying saucers and stuff.
Got tin foil hats? Never mind,got one.
stevew24963 is online now  
post #5325 of 5328 Old Yesterday, 06:56 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Tack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Valencia, Ca
Posts: 3,193
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
Liked: 624
Damn, I forgot about that. I guess you're good to go then, even in a Renault Fuego. We can still drink.



Tack is offline  
post #5326 of 5328 Old Yesterday, 07:17 PM
AVS Special Member
 
stevew24963's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Boca Raton,Fla.
Posts: 2,219
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 363
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tack View Post
Damn, I forgot about that. I guess you're good to go then, even in a Renault Fuego. We can still drink.



Lets hit the F-ing road!
stevew24963 is online now  
post #5327 of 5328 Old Yesterday, 07:56 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Ericglo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Just below the US in South Florida
Posts: 6,160
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxx1 View Post
I can no longer tolerate NBCSN's coverage of F1 events. If I see another commercial for Restaurant Startup I will explode !
I DL the SKY TV (UK) coverage ...commercial free and intelligent commentators. I believe this is a PPV event in the UK hence no cemmercials.

EDIT: Sorry can't help you out with Scarlett but let us know if you come up with something
I did the same thing, but no commentators. I still thought the feed sucked.

My new favorite game is Save The Titanic

Ericglo is offline  
post #5328 of 5328 Old Today, 04:00 AM
AVS Special Member
 
BGLeduc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Albuquerque
Posts: 2,300
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Liked: 166
I hope this report is accurate:

F1 set to abandon controversial safety car restart rule:

http://news360.com/article/250205725
BGLeduc is online now  
Reply HDTV Programming

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off