Forum Jump: 
 240Likes

post #6091 of 6092 Old Today, 04:58 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 301 Post(s)
Liked: 852
Im not saying that the Mercs werent better at Singapore. Only that they didnt "thrash" everyone or pass them like they were sitting still. The competition was indeed closer as everyone expected.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #6092 of 6092 Old Today, 08:29 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
Liked: 693
Fairly fun race. I was kinda thinking Alonso was saving something for RIC at the end but I guess all their tires were just too shot.

JEV suddenly got on fire and passed everyone in sight after getting the penalty. Maybe the team should just tell him he incurred a penalty during the first part of the rest of his races.

Vettel did well to hold on to second seeing that his tires were significantly older than Daniels. I couldn't imagine having garbage tires and walls inches away lap after lap. That's a lot off stress.

Speaking of stress, I was getting concerned for some of these guys health. Kvyat sounded terrible on the radio. Don't want to see someone pass out and wreck or worse. In races like Singapore, don't worry about a couple extra pounds and have a system where they can carry more than a liter of drinking water that's not not too hot to drink.
Reply HDTV Programming

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page