Survivor Cagayan Season 28 CBS - Page 16 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 05-08-2014, 09:28 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Is it known whether there is going to be a 3 person final again? Tony is now guaranteed a final four spot so now his challenge is to avoid being targeted by the other 3 that will remain. I think it is possible he will give the "normal" idol to the person he feels most likely will remain loyal to him thus insuring a 2 on 2 battle as the worse case scenario.

It should be a very interesting final and I am hoping either Tony or Spencer pull it off as imo they are the only 2 left that deserve the win.

Barry
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-08-2014, 09:45 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
Liked: 684
Immunity is Spencers one and only shot at this point, IMO .. Tony wants Wooooo and Trish next to him at final ..

Spencer and Tony sparing off at final would be absolutely great .. the paranoid would be chess master against the logical upstart kid .. Spencer would have a shot to take it all if he can make it that far ..

Uncle Willie

Oddball: Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Old 05-08-2014, 10:24 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
Liked: 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgkdragn View Post

Immunity is Spencers one and only shot at this point, IMO .. Tony wants Wooooo and Trish next to him at final ..

Spencer and Tony sparing off at final would be absolutely great .. the paranoid would be chess master against the logical upstart kid .. Spencer would have a shot to take it all if he can make it that far ..

I think everyone wants Tony with them now. Wonder if he will get the votes because he played it so hard or if he will not get any because so many people are bitter about his role in getting them voted off.

Old 05-08-2014, 10:25 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamR View Post

I think everyone wants Tony with them now. Wonder if he will get the votes because he played it so hard or if he will not get any because so many people are bitter about his role in getting them voted off.

Who knows about a Jury .. but, IMO, if Tony sits next to Trish and Woooo at final, Tony will take it .. Trish and Woooo had no game ..

Uncle Willie

Oddball: Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Old 05-08-2014, 10:30 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamR View Post

My guess is Tony doesn't win against anyone...

John dhein likes this.
Old 05-08-2014, 10:46 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 41
Next week, Tony should get the remaining alliance players paranoid about Spencer winning, whle getting Woo and Kass to convince Spencer they are actually blindsiding Trish, due to Tony's Idol.
At tribal, before the votes are read, Tony gives a speech about how he thinks Trish is going to be blindsided, & then gives Trish the regular Idol. .. Spencer goes home blindsided, & if any votes actually somehow end up for Tony, he pulls the douyble secret super whammy idol....
If Spencer wins immunity, he promises the idol to Trish , & Kass or possibly Woo goes home...
Old 05-08-2014, 11:09 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgkdragn View Post

Who knows about a Jury .. but, IMO, if Tony sits next to Trish and Woooo at final, Tony will take it .. Trish and Woooo had no game ..

This was instrumental in getting Kass to flip after the merge. That gives her some points, plus most people dont' seem to mind her. I think Tony would want to sit next to Woo (sheep, no game) and Kass (everyone hates) at the end.
Old 05-08-2014, 02:18 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 24
One of the funniest parts of the episode was watching Kass and Tony arguing. They are both textbook cases of people that MUST always get the last word in. Neither one would shut up. My wife and I couldn't stop laughing at them.
Old 05-08-2014, 02:32 PM
AVS Special Member

Here's a hypothetical:
It's Woo, Trish & Kass at the finals ... None of them can be credited alone with masterminding Tony's exit ...
Who wins .. ? smile.gifcool.gif
Kass, Woo & Trish need to realize that their best shot of winning is getting rid of Tony & Spencer .. But it seems Kass & Woo have, in this past episode, they need to sit w/ Tony at the finals , thinking Tony is too hated we'll see if that changes...
Old 05-08-2014, 03:29 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 22
I think Tony needs to sit next to Woo and/or Kass (depending on whether its a final two or a three at tribal) in order to win. Kass flipped and backed stabbed five people . She hasn't done anything since flipping and at least three people Spencer, Sarah and Morgan hate her. Woo has back stabbed almost as much as Tony and has basically been just a follower of Tony.

I think Tony will lose for sure to Spencer and that he may or may not be able to beat Trish. Jafra said in an interview she hopes Trish wins and that she was very close to Trish, she also claims Kass is close to Trish. I could see Jefra, Kass and LJ voting for Trish.
Old 05-08-2014, 03:46 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 17
As annoying as I find Tony, I have to at least give him credit for the game he's played. Trish and Woo to me just seem to have ridden his coattails this far.

Spencer and Co. were talking about splitting their vote. Can someone explain how that would have worked, because I must have been missing something. They knew (or strongly suspected) Tony had an idol, so they were talking about voting 2 for Tony and 2 for Trish. They kept saying either way, one of them would go home. But wouldn't it have come to drawing rocks between Trish and whoever Trish/Tony voted for; had they played the way they were talking about?
Old 05-08-2014, 04:08 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by bswiz View Post

As annoying as I find Tony, I have to at least give him credit for the game he's played. Trish and Woo to me just seem to have ridden his coattails this far.

Spencer and Co. were talking about splitting their vote. Can someone explain how that would have worked, because I must have been missing something. They knew (or strongly suspected) Tony had an idol, so they were talking about voting 2 for Tony and 2 for Trish. They kept saying either way, one of them would go home. But wouldn't it have come to drawing rocks between Trish and whoever Trish/Tony voted for; had they played the way they were talking about?
They revote and all 4 vote for Tony, unless he played the idol. They only go to rocks if the revote is a tie.
Old 05-08-2014, 04:09 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by saeyedoc View Post

They revote and all 4 vote for Tony, unless he played the idol. They only go to rocks if the revote is a tie.

Thank you! Totally forgot about the revote. My wife and I knew we had to be missing something or Spencer and Co. were complete boneheads... now they're just boneheads for trusting Woo!
Old 05-08-2014, 04:42 PM

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Liked: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by bswiz View Post

Quote:
Thank you! Totally forgot about the revote. My wife and I knew we had to be missing something or Spencer and Co. were complete boneheads... now they're just boneheads for trusting Woo!
No. It would have been 2 for Tony, 2 for Trish, 2 for Tasha. Tony plays his normal idol. Tony and the remaining 3 revote. 2 for Tony, one for Trish, one for Tasha. Tony plays his special idol. Re-re-vote. Tony votes for anybody, the rest vote for Trish, Trish goes home.
Old 05-08-2014, 05:32 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
Liked: 416
Tony got more guff for telling the truth in this week's episode than I think any contestant has in one hour block. Kass who has made the same mistake twice because she is insecure about her position. If there is a three person vote Tony is a lock for a final challenge. I think Woo's only chance to win is to be the other option to voting for Tony at the final jury. Or be in a final two with Trish. I think he looses to everyone else when it comes to a jury vote.
Old 05-08-2014, 05:50 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked: 81
No one brought up the reward challenge being rigged. Who else could of won, Woo was the only one that could do martial arts for the kids.

RIP John, my best friend. Oct 17th 1966 - Nov 13th 2010

RIP Victor, my dad, June 26th 1927 - April 13th 2011
Old 05-08-2014, 08:52 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by blb1215 View Post

Is it known whether there is going to be a 3 person final again? Tony is now guaranteed a final four spot so now his challenge is to avoid being targeted by the other 3 that will remain. I think it is possible he will give the "normal" idol to the person he feels most likely will remain loyal to him thus insuring a 2 on 2 battle as the worse case scenario.

It should be a very interesting final and I am hoping either Tony or Spencer pull it off as imo they are the only 2 left that deserve the win.

Barry
The finale is set for an F4 so we could get an F2 or an F3. An F2 would be great since there hasn't been one in a long time.(10 seasons I think). An F2 would throw a monkey wrench into people's plans for an F3. Kass seemed to realize this at FTC since she mentioned it. Tony has played a memorable game but if is an F2 he might be in trouble. I'm not convinced he is the goat Kass thinks he is but I guess we will find out if Tony's fate is in other people's hand at the end. Woo seems to be getting grief for not switching but Kass wavered on the swap, preferring to think Tony is a goat. Trish could win as she has been immune from the recent bloodletting and has played an important part in the alliance particularly when it was time to get Kass to switch. Spencer has a hard path and without a big IC run he is done for. Good for him to have hung around as long as he has. Don't be surprised if we get a WTF winner after all the craziness of this season.
Old 05-08-2014, 10:09 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaTaGuMp View Post

No one brought up the reward challenge being rigged. Who else could of won, Woo was the only one that could do martial arts for the kids.
Tony could have told them Trish was his Marionette (and wouldn't have been lying) if the other team had won...
Old 05-09-2014, 02:23 PM
AVS Special Member

Funny how some people think Trish is a bigger threat to win than Kass or Woo against Tony ...
I was thinking Kass is somwhat 'similar' to Tony, in she's playing her strategy/game, & could give the TonyLoathers on the jury an "out", to be able to pick another "outwit/outlast player to win ..
While Trish & Woo were mostly followers/floaters and they would make perhaps enough of a majority of the TonyLoathers to reluctantly give Tony the win ...
Old 05-09-2014, 03:21 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Regardless of how Tony might be looked upon by the Jury, he has played an excellent game .. I'm not a Tony groupie and have never claimed to be, but his ability to keep his core Alliance, which is Trish and Woo, and having been able to spot those two as the most easily manipulated practically from the get go, the ability to turn anti-Tony players into a short term Alliance without informing his core Alliance, the finding of the Idols, the whole bit, Tony so far, and I say this grudgingly, will be in the list of best players if he pulls it off for the win .. it's Outwit, Outlast and Outplay, and although he's not an Immunity Challenge monster, he is absolutely aces on Outwit and Outlast ..

I still believe if he sits with Trish and Woo at final, Tony takes it home and if they have a Favorite Player prize, Spencer will take it ..

Russell H lost because he was nothing more than a bully, an a$$hole and just plain mean .. Tony is not the goat some of these players thinks he is .. add that to his ability to just plain talk his way out of anything and do it smoothly .. what can Trish and Woo bring to final tribal .. ?? Vote for me if you hate Tony .. ??

I'm still holding out for a big shake-up, but it's getting less and less likely ..

Uncle Willie

Old 05-09-2014, 06:34 PM
AVS Special Member

I would give Tony the money, but of course I am not in the game to see everything. I didn't like him from the get go, but now, I feel he deserves the win. BUT, since its rigged, Morgan will win and get the fan vote. biggrin.gif

Old 05-09-2014, 08:54 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 30
The producers rigged (manipulated) the final group, now it is up to the remaining players and jury!
Their strategy work well. Should be a great ending.
Old 05-10-2014, 07:40 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 23
The worst thing about a Final Two is that it gives the winner of the final immunity challenge absolute power to choose the other player in the Final. I see the final three to be Tony, Woo and Trish, with Woo (the obvious favorite to win the final challenge) choosing between who he thinks he can beat (Trish) and loyalty (Tony). If Tony can convince Woo that he should be chosen, that would both earn and give Tony the title.
Old 05-10-2014, 12:57 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 18
I am just hoping for a 3-3-3 final vote or a 4-4-1 final vote and a re-vote at the Reunion or a fire-starting challenge if it remains tied?

I wonder if they'd make them re-vote at the final TC. Surprised this has never happened yet. #rigged wink.gif
Old 05-10-2014, 05:08 PM
AVS Special Member

It would be great if someone from Survivor reads these forums and during the show next season uses #rigged. biggrin.gif

Old 05-11-2014, 11:16 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by John dhein View Post

No. It would have been 2 for Tony, 2 for Trish, 2 for Tasha. Tony plays his normal idol. Tony and the remaining 3 revote. 2 for Tony, one for Trish, one for Tasha. Tony plays his special idol. Re-re-vote. Tony votes for anybody, the rest vote for Trish, Trish goes home.

yeah that special idol more than less insures tony doesn't get voted off once he found it. Plus he had at least one if not two other HII
Old 05-11-2014, 02:06 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughmc View Post

yeah that special idol more than less insures tony doesn't get voted off once he found it. Plus he had at least one if not two other HII

We're getting to the point where any Idol, Super or Regular, will become worthless ...
Hughmc likes this.

Uncle Willie

Old 05-12-2014, 03:10 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 16
I wish there was a disclaimer for the special hii. i.e. If you show it at tribal council it will be considered used and no longer playable. I can imagine the look on Tony's smug face when/if he needs to use it and Jeff calmly tells him you already played that idol Tony...sorry. Oh...if only that were true. smile.gif
Old 05-13-2014, 12:02 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

I would give Tony the money, but of course I am not in the game to see everything. I didn't like him from the get go, but now, I feel he deserves the win. BUT, since its rigged, Morgan will win and get the fan vote. biggrin.gif
Quote:

It would be great if someone from Survivor reads these forums and during the show next season uses #rigged. biggrin.gif

Old 05-13-2014, 12:24 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Just a heads up:

WEDNESDAY, MAY 21
8 pm Survivor (2-hour season finale)
10 pm Survivor Reunion Special