post #61 of 68 Old 04-02-2014, 02:35 PM
AVS Club Gold

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
Liked: 327
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleron Ives View Post

Wasn't last week the first time the cops caught them? The previous instance was Milton and his cronies posing as officers.
I think real cops caught them but then they were put in a cruiser with Milton and Co? I think, maybe not.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 68 Old 04-02-2014, 04:34 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
Liked: 433
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman View Post

I gave up after the second episode.
Ditto...
post #63 of 68 Old 04-02-2014, 09:15 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 346
Quote:
Originally Posted by keenan View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleron Ives View Post

Wasn't last week the first time the cops caught them? The previous instance was Milton and his cronies posing as officers.
I think real cops caught them but then they were put in a cruiser with Milton and Co? I think, maybe not.

Yep, in an uncharacteristically clever move Milton brought his Mission Impossible crew to take over from the real cops who apprehended Bo and Tate. Last week and this week it was superpowers which helped them escape.

post #64 of 68 Old 04-03-2014, 08:26 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 58
My favorite part of AVS forums is how many people hate and don't watch shows yet still read and post in those shows forums smile.gif

As for me, I'm still recording and watching. I like Bo, don't like Tate and Milton and his minions? Meh!

Seems like the show is still trying to figure itself out. Paranormal show, Touching feel good show, cop chase 'em show. They keep throwing stuff against the wall to see what sticks.
post #65 of 68 Old 04-03-2014, 10:40 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
Liked: 393
Quote:
Originally Posted by David James View Post

My favorite part of AVS forums is how many people hate and don't watch shows yet still read and post in those shows forums smile.gif

As for me, I'm still recording and watching. I like Bo, don't like Tate and Milton and his minions? Meh!

Seems like the show is still trying to figure itself out. Paranormal show, Touching feel good show, cop chase 'em show. They keep throwing stuff against the wall to see what sticks.
I personally stopped posting because I opted to bail. The last straw was her choosing the route for their escape out the fire escape, getting almost all the way to the bottom, then freaking out over heights. That whole scene gave me flashbacks to Dakota Fanning's cringeworthy performance in the "War of the Worlds" remake.

I just couldn't watch the show anymore without seriously hoping Tate would punt her off a bridge. Bo, Snarf, Jar jar Binks and Wesley Crusher are in the top contention for most annoying characters I've seen over the years.

However, I keep up with the thread to remind myself that I made the right decision...
post #66 of 68 Old 04-03-2014, 11:49 AM

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
Liked: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by NetworkTV View Post

The last straw was her choosing the route for their escape out the fire escape, getting almost all the way to the bottom, then freaking out over heights.

I found that quite believable. It's one thing to be on what appears to be stairs; it's another to be on a vertical ladder.

However, I thought standard operating procedure when approaching a fugitive was to cover all the exits, including fire escapes., or have the building surrounded. But then, this is just a show (thoughts of a Saturday Night Live skit: It's just a show; get a life!), and coincidences and lucky breaks tend to be unnaturally common for the heroes of a show.

My very humble setup:
Man Cave:Vizio E500i-A1 "Smart TV" (50-in 1080p 120Hz LED/LCD, has Netflix app.), Blu-ray players (Sony BDP-S3100, old LG BD390), Roku (the original model: N1000), PC (Windows 7), Comcast Internet (25Mbps/5Mbps).
Bedroom:LG 32LV3400-UA TV (32-in 768p 60Hz LED/LCD), HD DVR (Motorola RNG200N), Xfinity Comcast cable (Digital Starter Package), DVD/VHS player.
post #67 of 68 Old 04-04-2014, 07:43 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Liked: 75
I don't expect realism on a Sci-Fi show, anything can happen IMO.. unless I missed the "based on real events" part somewhere..

RIP Mom, we always love you 8/18/13
post #68 of 68 Old 04-04-2014, 12:13 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by NetworkTV View Post

I personally stopped posting because I opted to bail. The last straw was her choosing the route for their escape out the fire escape, getting almost all the way to the bottom, then freaking out over heights. .

My wife insisted on going to the Grand Canyon and then was unable to leave the bus to look at the views as she said it made her want to jump and she was afraid of falling.smile.gif
Reply HDTV Programming

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page