"The 100" on CW HD - Page 2 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 4Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #31 of 278 Old 03-21-2014, 04:14 PM
Advanced Member
 
Mark12547's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Salem, Oregon, United States
Posts: 635
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
Liked: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisionOn View Post

... hopefully see some annoying teens be killed off in creative ways each week. ...

But if the death toll does not increase I am going to be very disappointed.

 

That is why I loved the Final Destination movies and 1000 Ways To Die TV show. :D:o:D:o:D

Young C likes this.

My very humble setup:
Man Cave:Vizio E500i-A1 "Smart TV" (50-in 1080p 120Hz LED/LCD, has Netflix app.), Blu-ray players (Sony BDP-S3100, old LG BD390), Roku (the original model: N1000), PC (Windows 7), Comcast Internet (25Mbps/5Mbps).
Bedroom:LG 32LV3400-UA TV (32-in 768p 60Hz LED/LCD), HD DVR (Motorola RNG200N), Xfinity Comcast cable (Digital Starter Package), DVD/VHS player.
Mark12547 is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 278 Old 03-21-2014, 04:18 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Young C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 3,955
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Liked: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark12547 View Post

That is why I loved the Final Destination movies and 1000 Ways To Die TV show. biggrin.gifredface.gifbiggrin.gifredface.gifbiggrin.gif

I'm a fan of both! biggrin.gif

Too bad 1,000 Ways to Die was cancelled.
Young C is offline  
post #33 of 278 Old 03-21-2014, 05:19 PM
AVS Special Member
 
bonscott87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Wilds of West Michigan
Posts: 3,964
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisionOn View Post


I figure this will be revealed at some point by my take is that the Evil Adults needed to free up some resources ASAP. Since they couldn't legally kill any of the brats kids they came up with a way to get rid of them to extend the ship's life support and use them as guinea pigs in case the Ark falls apart and they need somewhere to live.

 

Pretty much.  They spent a couple scenes explaining this already in the pilot, kinda surprised people missed it (not saying you did).  The dude trying to take over on the Ark needs to space people because there is only 3 months left of air and life support.  They get rid of the 100 and they gain a month.  The kids on the ground even said the same thing.  So it killed 3 birds with one stone...get rid of the criminals, get another month of air and perhaps actually find out what's going on down on the ground.


Scott
bonscott87 is offline  
post #34 of 278 Old 03-21-2014, 05:36 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Addicted Member
 
VisionOn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Carrboro, NC
Posts: 11,226
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 387
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonscott87 View Post

They spent a couple scenes explaining this already in the pilot, kinda surprised people missed it (not saying you did).  The dude trying to take over on the Ark needs to space people because there is only 3 months left of air and life support.  They get rid of the 100 and they gain a month.  The kids on the ground even said the same thing.  So it killed 3 birds with one stone...get rid of the criminals, get another month of air and perhaps actually find out what's going on down on the ground.

I caught the discussion about the month extension of resources, but did the bad guys say it was also to use the kids as guinea pigs or was it just something they came up with to placate the mother? It looked like their preferred solution would have been to just blow them out the airlock.


VisionOn is online now  
post #35 of 278 Old 03-22-2014, 09:41 AM
AVS Special Member
 
bonscott87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Wilds of West Michigan
Posts: 3,964
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisionOn View Post


I caught the discussion about the month extension of resources, but did the bad guys say it was also to use the kids as guinea pigs or was it just something they came up with to placate the mother? It looked like their preferred solution would have been to just blow them out the airlock.

 

Yea, the guy who was the temp leader and his top man were talking about how getting rid of the 100 only gave them another month so they were talking about when they will start killing off more people on the station to get even more time for those that will remain and the lead guy said not yet.  This was while the mother was in jail as I remember, she wasn't a part of the discussion anyway, just the "evil guys".  I'm sure on the side if the kids could be used as guinea pigs to test out the planet all the better vs. just killing them.


Scott
bonscott87 is offline  
post #36 of 278 Old 03-23-2014, 09:16 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Aleron Ives's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,738
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
Liked: 345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark12547 View Post

I am not sure why the kids were sent down straight from their incarceration, no survival training, no weapons training, apparently only one person knew they had to head towards a certain location for food.

They weren't. As the adults on the station said, they were sent down with instructional materials stored in the ship's computers. The bodies of the idiots who unstrapped themselves crashed into some of the equipment and destroyed the ship's computers and communication equipment when the parachutes deployed, thus preventing the kids from watching Ranger Rick tell them how to build a campire (which is apparently the only thing they know how to do, anyway).
Aleron Ives is offline  
post #37 of 278 Old 03-23-2014, 10:26 PM
Advanced Member
 
Mark12547's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Salem, Oregon, United States
Posts: 635
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
Liked: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleron Ives View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark12547 View Post

I am not sure why the kids were sent down straight from their incarceration, no survival training, no weapons training, apparently only one person knew they had to head towards a certain location for food.

They weren't. As the adults on the station said, they were sent down with instructional materials stored in the ship's computers. The bodies of the idiots who unstrapped themselves crashed into some of the equipment and destroyed the ship's computers and communication equipment when the parachutes deployed, thus preventing the kids from watching Ranger Rick tell them how to build a campfire (which is apparently the only thing they know how to do, anyway).

 

Even so, some sort of hands-on training would have probably improved the odds of survival, even with the planned-on training videos. The kids had no hands-on experience with the materials available on the earth, and it would have been advantageous to have some skills and knowledge before landing on the planet. When a giant water snake is heading your way, you don't always have time to do a YouTube search to see what your best option is.


My very humble setup:
Man Cave:Vizio E500i-A1 "Smart TV" (50-in 1080p 120Hz LED/LCD, has Netflix app.), Blu-ray players (Sony BDP-S3100, old LG BD390), Roku (the original model: N1000), PC (Windows 7), Comcast Internet (25Mbps/5Mbps).
Bedroom:LG 32LV3400-UA TV (32-in 768p 60Hz LED/LCD), HD DVR (Motorola RNG200N), Xfinity Comcast cable (Digital Starter Package), DVD/VHS player.
Mark12547 is online now  
post #38 of 278 Old 03-23-2014, 10:32 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
oink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Shuloch
Posts: 26,553
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Liked: 816
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark12547 View Post

Even so, some sort of hands-on training would have probably improved the odds of survival, even with the planned-on training videos. The kids had no hands-on experience with the materials available on the earth, and it would have been advantageous to have some skills and knowledge before landing on the planet.
No one on the station would have had "hands-on" experience to share....they were 97 years removed from Earth.
Besides, the station is dying very quickly anyway...wink.gif

A.P.S. deserve our protection....join the cause today!
oink is offline  
post #39 of 278 Old 03-23-2014, 11:19 PM
AVS Club Gold
 
Keenan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Posts: 28,342
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 375 Post(s)
Liked: 416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark12547 View Post

Even so, some sort of hands-on training would have probably improved the odds of survival, even with the planned-on training videos. The kids had no hands-on experience with the materials available on the earth, and it would have been advantageous to have some skills and knowledge before landing on the planet. When a giant water snake is heading your way, you don't always have time to do a YouTube search to see what your best option is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oink View Post

No one on the station would have had "hands-on" experience to share....they were 97 years removed from Earth.
Besides, the station is dying very quickly anyway...wink.gif
It doesn't matter anyway, the primary reason they were sent down was to act as lab rats, whether they could make a fire or not was way down list from "will they be baked by radiation?"
Keenan is online now  
post #40 of 278 Old 03-23-2014, 11:25 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
oink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Shuloch
Posts: 26,553
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Liked: 816
Quote:
Originally Posted by keenan View Post


It doesn't matter anyway, the primary reason they were sent down was to act as lab rats, whether they could make a fire or not was way down list from "will they be baked by radiation?"
True.

A.P.S. deserve our protection....join the cause today!
oink is offline  
post #41 of 278 Old 03-23-2014, 11:37 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Aleron Ives's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,738
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
Liked: 345
I got the feeling that the entire pilot was rushed so they could show the kids landing on the planet as quickly as possible, lest people tune out upon seeing another show set on a grey space station and assuming it was another "boring" space opera. I, on the other hand, would have preferred it if the pilot spent more time establishing the current state of affairs aboard the station prior to sending the kids to the planet.
Aleron Ives is offline  
post #42 of 278 Old 03-24-2014, 05:15 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
oink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Shuloch
Posts: 26,553
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Liked: 816
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleron Ives View Post

I got the feeling that the entire pilot was rushed so they could show the kids landing on the planet as quickly as possible, lest people tune out upon seeing another show set on a grey space station and assuming it was another "boring" space opera. I, on the other hand, would have preferred it if the pilot spent more time establishing the current state of affairs aboard the station prior to sending the kids to the planet.
Agreed....a missed opportunity.

A.P.S. deserve our protection....join the cause today!
oink is offline  
post #43 of 278 Old 03-24-2014, 05:19 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
archiguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 18,220
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 330 Post(s)
Liked: 653
Surely they had the ability to send down unmanned probes with radiation counters ahead of the lab rats. Or, there would have been some way to send telemetry back over the decades to monitor rad levels. No? Well, guess it's a CW show! tongue.gif

Syfy has what looks to be some actual sci-fi shows coming up (won't wonders never cease), and there are only so many entertainment hours in a day. Not sure if this one is going to be a keeper for me based on the pilot. We'll see, but "confidence is not high".
archiguy is offline  
post #44 of 278 Old 03-24-2014, 05:24 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
oink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Shuloch
Posts: 26,553
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Liked: 816
Quote:
Originally Posted by archiguy View Post

Surely they had the ability to send down unmanned probes with radiation counters ahead of the lab rats.
Really?
They couldn't even get the drop of the kids right.

And STOP calling me Shirley!

Quote:
Syfy has what looks to be some actual sci-fi shows coming up (won't wonders never cease).
Like?
Inquiring minds want to know....

A.P.S. deserve our protection....join the cause today!
oink is offline  
post #45 of 278 Old 03-24-2014, 05:30 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
archiguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 18,220
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 330 Post(s)
Liked: 653
Quote:
Originally Posted by oink View Post

And STOP calling me Shirley!
Like?
Inquiring minds want to know....

If you had been watching 'Helix', you'd have seen the promos. wink.gif
archiguy is offline  
post #46 of 278 Old 03-24-2014, 05:36 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
oink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Shuloch
Posts: 26,553
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Liked: 816
Quote:
Originally Posted by archiguy View Post

If you had been watching 'Helix', you'd have seen the promos. wink.gif
I would rather get a barbed fishing hook stuck in my eyeball than watch another episode of Helix...

A.P.S. deserve our protection....join the cause today!
oink is offline  
post #47 of 278 Old 03-24-2014, 05:37 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
archiguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 18,220
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 330 Post(s)
Liked: 653
Quote:
Originally Posted by oink View Post

I would rather get a barbed fishing hook stuck in my eyeball than watch another episode of Helix...

Hey, I think they actually did that last week! tongue.gif
archiguy is offline  
post #48 of 278 Old 03-24-2014, 08:55 AM
AVS Special Member
 
ss9001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: metro Atlanta
Posts: 8,651
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
Liked: 327
Quote:
Originally Posted by oink View Post

I would rather get a barbed fishing hook stuck in my eyeball than watch another episode of Helix...

hey, even I, me!, can watch it and not reach for the remote.

it has improved to being watchable for action & uniform busting eye candy if not a coherent story wink.gif

at least it's not total MST3000 material now. it sort of had an epiphany along about the 6-7 ep mark when the writers seemed to shift from just playing games with the viewers to showing the beginnings of a half-way believable plot with some almost plausible characters tongue.gif

Helix, I knew BSG and you are not a BSG wink.gif

Missed recording The 100 but I have dvr set to record the rerun of 1st ep. we will see...I hope it isn't just another YA angst deal rolleyes.gif

Steve
ss9001 is offline  
post #49 of 278 Old 03-24-2014, 10:36 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
oink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Shuloch
Posts: 26,553
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Liked: 816
Quote:
Originally Posted by ss9001 View Post

hey, even I, me!, can watch it and not reach for the remote.
You are a tougher man than I....

Quote:
it sort of had an epiphany along about the 6-7 ep mark when the writers seemed to shift from just playing games with the viewers to showing the beginnings of a half-way believable plot with some almost plausible characters tongue.gif
I can't wait that long.
The pilot of a show has to give me a reason for continuing to invest my finite time in the series, otherwise, it gets "oinked."tongue.gif


Quote:
Missed recording The 100 but I have dvr set to record the rerun of 1st ep. we will see...I hope it isn't just another YA angst deal rolleyes.gif
The jury is still out on that one.wink.gif

A.P.S. deserve our protection....join the cause today!
oink is offline  
post #50 of 278 Old 03-24-2014, 01:19 PM
AVS Special Member
 
ss9001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: metro Atlanta
Posts: 8,651
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
Liked: 327
Quote:
Originally Posted by oink View Post

You are a tougher man than I....The pilot of a show has to give me a reason for continuing to invest my finite time in the series, otherwise, it gets "oinked."tongue.gif
The jury is still out on that one.wink.gif

I was nearly ready to call it quits on Helix after the 3rd episode. I thought the show was a complete mess! a joke being played on viewers. but for some reason I kept watching this quirky show redface.gif I guess I wanted something from SyFy other than vamp-wolf melodramas to succeed wink.giftongue.gif

it didn't hurt that I read one published reviewer who was close to calling it quits say he had info from one of the writers who said they deliberately used inappropriate music, characters not acting in expected ways, things not making sense, to throw the viewer off balance and "add to the mystery".

I think gimmicks like that are a poor substitute for good writing.

The 100...if it's just a Terra Nova clone, I won't be watching it for long wink.gif

Steve
ss9001 is offline  
post #51 of 278 Old 03-24-2014, 01:57 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
oink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Shuloch
Posts: 26,553
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Liked: 816
Quote:
Originally Posted by ss9001 View Post


it didn't hurt that I read one published reviewer who was close to calling it quits say he had info from one of the writers who said they deliberately used inappropriate music, characters not acting in expected ways, things not making sense, to throw the viewer off balance and "add to the mystery".

I think gimmicks like that are a poor substitute for good writing.
+100000000

Quote:
The 100...if it's just a Terra Nova clone, I won't be watching it for long wink.gif
Neither will I.wink.gif

A.P.S. deserve our protection....join the cause today!
oink is offline  
post #52 of 278 Old 03-25-2014, 01:49 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
NetworkTV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: CT
Posts: 15,578
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
Liked: 429
Quote:
Originally Posted by ss9001 View Post


The 100...if it's just a Terra Nova clone, I won't be watching it for long wink.gif
I suspect it will be far worse than that.

It will likely be the worst parts of "The Hunger Games" meets "Terra Nova" with a bit of "Earth 2" mixed in just for good measure.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
NetworkTV is offline  
post #53 of 278 Old 03-25-2014, 04:43 AM
AVS Special Member
 
WilliamR's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 8,017
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
Liked: 184
While we sort of liked the pilot, I have a sinking feeling it will be a rinse and repeat each week. I just can't by the mutated animals after 97 years and such dramatic changes into their physiology. They needed to make it much farther into the future.

WilliamR is offline  
post #54 of 278 Old 03-25-2014, 07:27 AM
AVS Special Member
 
bonscott87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Wilds of West Michigan
Posts: 3,964
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamR View Post

While we sort of liked the pilot, I have a sinking feeling it will be a rinse and repeat each week. I just can't by the mutated animals after 97 years and such dramatic changes into their physiology. They needed to make it much farther into the future.

 

Perhaps.  But it doesn't take much time to see mutations.  3 eyed fish and all.  Bad radiation can do it in a generation or less.


Scott
bonscott87 is offline  
post #55 of 278 Old 03-25-2014, 10:32 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
oink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Shuloch
Posts: 26,553
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Liked: 816
Quote:
Originally Posted by NetworkTV View Post



It will likely be the worst parts of "The Hunger Games" meets "Terra Nova" with a bit of "Earth 2" mixed in just for good measure.
I don't think any of us would be surprised if that turns out to be the case....wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonscott87 View Post

 Bad radiation can do it in a generation or less.
Correct.

A.P.S. deserve our protection....join the cause today!
oink is offline  
post #56 of 278 Old 03-25-2014, 02:24 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Aleron Ives's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,738
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
Liked: 345
If anything, the most implausible aspect is that they would be able to return after only 100 years. If a nuclear war had really made the planet uninhabitable, the effects would last for far longer than that.
Aleron Ives is offline  
post #57 of 278 Old 03-25-2014, 02:39 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Addicted Member
 
VisionOn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Carrboro, NC
Posts: 11,226
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 387
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleron Ives View Post

If anything, the most implausible aspect is that they would be able to return after only 100 years. If a nuclear war had really made the planet uninhabitable, the effects would last for far longer than that.

Unless it was all a lie.


VisionOn is online now  
post #58 of 278 Old 03-25-2014, 02:54 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
archiguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 18,220
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 330 Post(s)
Liked: 653
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisionOn View Post

Unless it was all a lie.

I dunno. Nuclear war is kinda' hard to hide. wink.gif
archiguy is offline  
post #59 of 278 Old 03-25-2014, 03:05 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Addicted Member
 
VisionOn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Carrboro, NC
Posts: 11,226
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 387
Quote:
Originally Posted by archiguy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by VisionOn View Post

Unless it was all a lie.

I dunno. Nuclear war is kinda' hard to hide. wink.gif

Not if you were born in space and never set foot on the planet. In that case the only history class you get is that told by the lying Evil Adults.

It could be that only the wealthy escaped the planet after a limited nuclear exchange or other disaster they started. Maybe they used some kind of biological weapon. Since everything is set in a jungle we can't really tell if any major cities got nuked until we see them. Plot twist!

Admittedly it is more likely that the writer just didn't fully take into account radiation duration. smile.gif


VisionOn is online now  
post #60 of 278 Old 03-25-2014, 03:09 PM
Member
 
Mikethunderclap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 38
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by oink View Post


I would rather get a barbed fishing hook stuck in my eyeball than watch another episode of Helix...


I have to agree it was that bad. I was actually excited to see helix until I watched it. It was like a syfy disaster movie but with even less budget. As for the pilot of 100, I was fine (i write teen fiction and watch teen shows like 'Pretty Little Liars' so that stupidty washes over) until they went to remove Well's bracelet. I wanted beasts or something to kill of the ones lead by Julian all at once or at least cause them to flee into the forest in all directions rapidly.

I wanted Clarke and her group to get to Mount Weather to find the descendants of the CNC of the US goverment having consumed the stores of food already. (Mount Weather is located in the Blue Ridge Mountains via Virginia State Route 601 (also called Blueridge Mountain Road) in Bluemont, Virginia. The facility is located near Berryville, 48 miles (77 km) from Washington, D.C.).

Sorry, I don't accept the all the humans on earth have died bit. Nor are you going to convince me the Blue Ridge mountains are suddenly a rainforest.

That crap happened with Defiance and their stunt with the Arch. However, I do want to, like you all see how they resolve the we don't have enough resources on the 'Ark' issue.

Mikethunderclap is offline  
Reply HDTV Programming

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off