Extant - Page 8 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 280Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #211 of 451 Old 07-29-2014, 06:26 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
Stereodude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Detroit Metro Area
Posts: 10,141
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 666 Post(s)
Liked: 635
Quote:
Originally Posted by phildaant View Post
I tried NoScript a few years ago. It seems a major pain in the butt with so many things to tweak with. Is it still like that?
Yes, you still have to whitelist the domains you want to allow to run scripts. Personally, I like it that way, but I can understand that some people don't like that.
phildaant likes this.
Stereodude is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #212 of 451 Old 07-29-2014, 07:04 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Aleron Ives's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,119
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 511 Post(s)
Liked: 450
Both of them are excellent tools, but if you really don't want to use NoScript, you can also AdBlock the specific scripts you don't want to run.
phildaant likes this.
Aleron Ives is offline  
post #213 of 451 Old 07-29-2014, 09:24 PM
AVS Special Member
 
TalkingRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,180
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Episodes also on Amazon prime.
phildaant likes this.
TalkingRat is offline  
post #214 of 451 Old 07-30-2014, 10:34 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
NetworkTV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: CT
Posts: 15,646
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
Liked: 474
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stereodude View Post
However, a semi-careful use of Adblock Plus and NoScript will let watch shows on CBS's website without any commercials. Adblock Plus without NoScript won't work. You have to prevent the scripts from running that phone home and tell 'em you're using Adblock Plus.
I refuse to run NoScript.

It breaks far too many websites using legitimate scripts. It actually made me hate being on the internet.

I amnot going to white list every site I want to allow scripts on. I just avoid sites that either use them in annoying or unsafe manners. CBS.com video? Avoid...
phildaant likes this.
NetworkTV is offline  
post #215 of 451 Old 07-30-2014, 02:30 PM
Advanced Member
 
Pete-N2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Lynchburg, VA
Posts: 570
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brajesh View Post
Not looking good for 'Extant' as it's being moved to another time slot due to slumping ratings. So far, I kinda like the show. Feels a little like a cross between 'The X-Files' and 'A.I.'.
Thanks for the heads-up.... DVR reprogrammed
phildaant likes this.
Pete-N2 is offline  
post #216 of 451 Old 07-30-2014, 10:31 PM
AVS Club Gold
 
mrvideo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 6,283
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
Liked: 106
What is up with CBS. First Under the Dome runs around 39 minutes with Extant running over 43 minutes, but this week it was switched. Under the Dome ran over 43 Minutes while the latest Extant ran 40:00 minutes.

This crap has to stop.
phildaant likes this.

"What do you say Beckett. Wanna have a baby?" - Castle to Det. Beckett
"How Long have I been gone?" Alexis after arriving home and seeing Castle and Beckett w/ the baby - Castle - 11/25/13
Mr. Video
My Geek Images

mrvideo is offline  
post #217 of 451 Old 07-30-2014, 10:39 PM
AVS Special Member
 
phildaant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: An Ant Farm
Posts: 2,966
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
Liked: 130
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrvideo View Post
What is up with CBS. First Under the Dome runs around 39 minutes with Extant running over 43 minutes, but this week it was switched. Under the Dome ran over 43 Minutes while the latest Extant ran 40:00 minutes.

This crap has to stop.
They must be doing it on purpose. Have you noticed newer episodes are getting shorter than the old days like the (19)70s?

Ugh, I wished I could watch tonight's episode right now since I would have already started recording! Was it any good? :P

Last edited by phildaant; 07-30-2014 at 11:38 PM.
phildaant is offline  
post #218 of 451 Old 07-30-2014, 11:32 PM
AVS Club Gold
 
mrvideo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 6,283
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
Liked: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by phildaant View Post
They must be doing it on purpose. Have you noticed newer episodes are getting shower than the old days like the (19)70s?
Huh? Your sentence doesn't make any sense.

Quote:
Ugh, I wished I could watch tonight's episode right now since I would have already started recording! Was it any good? :P
Don't know. I just did an edit to determine the time.
phildaant likes this.

"What do you say Beckett. Wanna have a baby?" - Castle to Det. Beckett
"How Long have I been gone?" Alexis after arriving home and seeing Castle and Beckett w/ the baby - Castle - 11/25/13
Mr. Video
My Geek Images

mrvideo is offline  
post #219 of 451 Old 07-30-2014, 11:39 PM
AVS Special Member
 
phildaant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: An Ant Farm
Posts: 2,966
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
Liked: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrvideo View Post
Huh? Your sentence doesn't make any sense.



Don't know. I just did an edit to determine the time.
DOH! I meant shorter. I fixed it and thanks. I was thinking about showering earlier. Haha.

I am watching it right now. It seems OK. Only got 19.5 minutes done with commercials. I never edit my recordings. I just skip the lame parts. Hah.
phildaant is offline  
post #220 of 451 Old 07-30-2014, 11:55 PM
Senior Member
 
Marc Wielage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Hollywood, USA
Posts: 458
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
Liked: 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brajesh View Post
Not looking good for 'Extant' as it's being moved to another time slot due to slumping ratings. So far, I kinda like the show. Feels a little like a cross between 'The X-Files' and 'A.I.'.
It feels like a cross between very bad episodes of the first show and some of the lamer parts of that movie. Not all of X Files was good.

The best argument I can make against the technology of the show is that if this world had the ability to make a boy-sized robot, why send a human woman up in space? Why not send a robot? I'm also skeptical that they'd have the technology to create a robot that looked this realistic, even in the next 50-60 years. 200-300 years, maybe. I might accept a robot arm or a robot eyeball, but the whole thing... not for a long time.

This series is so all over the map, it's a total mess. If you go back and look at Spielberg's scattered TV reputation, particularly Amazing Stories, Terra Nova, Seaquest, Smash, Under the Dome... these were all very expensive shows that had a lot of problems. Some of them came and went very quickly over the years. (I dislike Falling Skies, but it's got a modest audience and is doing OK, but I kinda think it's coasting.)

I think CBS is panicking about Extant and the recent ratings collapse of Under the Dome, because I think both were expected to do extremely well. It's sobering to note that apparently The Last Ship (not a Spielberg show) is the #1 summer drama, with about a 5 rating.
phildaant likes this.
Marc Wielage is offline  
post #221 of 451 Old 07-31-2014, 12:12 AM
AVS Special Member
 
phildaant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: An Ant Farm
Posts: 2,966
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
Liked: 130
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Wielage View Post
... I think CBS is panicking about Extant and the recent ratings collapse of Under the Dome, because I think both were expected to do extremely well. It's sobering to note that apparently The Last Ship (not a Spielberg show) is the #1 summer drama, with about a 5 rating.
I actually do like The Last Ship a lot more than UTD and Extant.
Marc Wielage and Mark12547 like this.
phildaant is offline  
post #222 of 451 Old 07-31-2014, 12:20 AM
Senior Member
 
Marc Wielage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Hollywood, USA
Posts: 458
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
Liked: 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by phildaant View Post
I actually do like The Last Ship a lot more than UTD and Extant.
Yeah, I expected very little from The Last Ship and was very surprised that it's been as good as it is. It also looks very, very good (as does Extant).
ltownsend, phildaant and Mark12547 like this.
Marc Wielage is offline  
post #223 of 451 Old 07-31-2014, 12:34 AM
Advanced Member
 
Aryn Ravenlocke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Tempe, AZ, USA
Posts: 505
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
Liked: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisionOn View Post
Nope. It's AI on TV!

Plus the Spielberg factor, in that he has never been involved in a TV show that was anything but mediocre.
His television success are decades old. Amazing Stories was pretty good. Animaniacs was animated television gold for the better part of six years as were some of his other related animated projects. Band of Brothers on HBO was amazing, and The Pacific was pretty solid as well, but those were HBO, not network television.
phildaant likes this.
Aryn Ravenlocke is online now  
post #224 of 451 Old 07-31-2014, 12:37 AM
Advanced Member
 
Aryn Ravenlocke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Tempe, AZ, USA
Posts: 505
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
Liked: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Wielage View Post
It feels like a cross between very bad episodes of the first show and some of the lamer parts of that movie. Not all of X Files was good.


I think CBS is panicking about Extant and the recent ratings collapse of Under the Dome, because I think both were expected to do extremely well. It's sobering to note that apparently The Last Ship (not a Spielberg show) is the #1 summer drama, with about a 5 rating.
CBS screwed up UTD when they decided halfway through airing season one that it was enough of a hit that they were going to extend it out into a season two. If they had just left it as a 13 episode mini-series that encompassed the whole novel, they would have been much better off. Season two is just a mess now as they are scrambling to try and find sustainable story lines. The problem is, the show is doing so poorly that those story lines they are trying to build are never going to get a chance to mature before the show is axed.
Marc Wielage and phildaant like this.
Aryn Ravenlocke is online now  
post #225 of 451 Old 07-31-2014, 12:43 AM
AVS Special Member
 
phildaant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: An Ant Farm
Posts: 2,966
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
Liked: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn Ravenlocke View Post
CBS screwed up UTD when they decided halfway through airing season one that it was enough of a hit that they were going to extend it out into a season two. If they had just left it as a 13 episode mini-series that encompassed the whole novel, they would have been much better off. Season two is just a mess now as they are scrambling to try and find sustainable story lines. The problem is, the show is doing so poorly that those story lines they are trying to build are never going to get a chance to mature before the show is axed.
Yep, it should have be kept minseries!
phildaant is offline  
post #226 of 451 Old 07-31-2014, 12:50 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
NetworkTV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: CT
Posts: 15,646
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
Liked: 474
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn Ravenlocke View Post
His television success are decades old. Amazing Stories was pretty good. Animaniacs was animated television gold for the better part of six years as were some of his other related animated projects. Band of Brothers on HBO was amazing, and The Pacific was pretty solid as well, but those were HBO, not network television.
Amazing stories was a flop - not even close to a success. Even Seaquest did better than that...at least until season 3 when low ratings finally forced the networks to cancel it.

Honestly, Spielberg seems to do well in shorter form entertainment, namely movies and mini-series. He has far more misses with longer series than hits. Animaniacs is one of very few full series successes for him.
phildaant likes this.
NetworkTV is offline  
post #227 of 451 Old 07-31-2014, 02:29 AM
Senior Member
 
Marc Wielage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Hollywood, USA
Posts: 458
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
Liked: 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn Ravenlocke View Post
CBS screwed up UTD when they decided halfway through airing season one that it was enough of a hit that they were going to extend it out into a season two.
The novel is 900 pages, but even there, I'm not convinced there was anywhere near 20+ worthwhile episodes of TV there. They're introducing a lot of bizarre, nonsensical plotlines and characters that just go way off into outer space for me.

It's interesting to note that a lotta stuff, like the time-travelling 1980s dead girl or the mysterious locker room tunnel, are not in the book at all. I think those elements stick out as examples of things added by the producers and make little or no sense.
phildaant likes this.
Marc Wielage is offline  
post #228 of 451 Old 07-31-2014, 04:12 AM
AVS Club Gold
 
mrvideo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 6,283
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
Liked: 106
I liked tonight's (OK, last night now that it is a new day) episode. I'm ready for the next episode.
phildaant likes this.

"What do you say Beckett. Wanna have a baby?" - Castle to Det. Beckett
"How Long have I been gone?" Alexis after arriving home and seeing Castle and Beckett w/ the baby - Castle - 11/25/13
Mr. Video
My Geek Images

mrvideo is offline  
post #229 of 451 Old 07-31-2014, 07:17 AM
AVS Special Member
 
phildaant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: An Ant Farm
Posts: 2,966
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
Liked: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrvideo View Post
I liked tonight's (OK, last night now that it is a new day) episode. I'm ready for the next episode.
Yep, it was better than last week's.

I noticed young Spielbergs' works were way better than his newer works.
phildaant is offline  
post #230 of 451 Old 07-31-2014, 08:36 AM
AVS Special Member
 
replayrob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NY- The tax State
Posts: 4,199
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
Liked: 194
I'm not even sure the allure of HB can save this show at this point unless she gets way more steamy shower scenes.
There's just no compelling reason to keep watching, and the old "well your brother's at a very delicate state in his recovery" line was verbatim out of the Common TV Cliches handbook...just very lazy writing. Lou Gosset Jr. was horrendous and another cliche fest with the alcohol issues, etc.
Who would have thought this show could have gone so bad so quickly?
phildaant likes this.

"If we ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space."
replayrob is online now  
post #231 of 451 Old 07-31-2014, 03:34 PM
AVS Special Member
 
phildaant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: An Ant Farm
Posts: 2,966
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
Liked: 130
phildaant is offline  
post #232 of 451 Old 07-31-2014, 03:44 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Waboman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Terraforming Planet Wabo
Posts: 7,334
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 536 Post(s)
Liked: 809
Quote:
Originally Posted by phildaant View Post
This show takes forever to go anywhere. Too much time on the robot boy. Why was Halle running around in a hospital gown with a full back? Gimme an open back gown and watch ratings spike, amongst other things. Time for Sanada to head back to Helix.
phildaant likes this.

__________________________________________

When life gives you limes, make margaritas
Waboman is online now  
post #233 of 451 Old 07-31-2014, 03:48 PM
AVS Special Member
 
phildaant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: An Ant Farm
Posts: 2,966
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
Liked: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman View Post
This show takes forever to go anywhere. Too much time on the robot boy. Why was Halle running around in a hospital gown with a full back? Gimme an open back gown and watch ratings spike, amongst other things. Time for Sanada to head back to Helix.
Heh, this should be a minseries. :P
phildaant is offline  
post #234 of 451 Old 08-01-2014, 12:00 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Aleron Ives's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,119
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 511 Post(s)
Liked: 450
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn Ravenlocke View Post
Animaniacs was animated television gold for the better part of six years as were some of his other related animated projects.
"Pinky! Are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
"I think so, Brain, but where can we find a book of science fiction clich├ęs at this hour?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by replayrob View Post
There's just no compelling reason to keep watching, and the old "well your brother's at a very delicate state in his recovery" line was verbatim out of the Common TV Cliches handbook...
I was totally expecting the director to just kill the renegade doctor. After all, when your evil immortality-seeking overlord tells you to "take care of" somebody who knows too much, it's a surefire bet that he doesn't mean "blackmail the person into silence".

Quote:
Originally Posted by replayrob View Post
Who would have thought this show could have gone so bad so quickly?
...anybody who knows Spielberg's track record with TV shows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrvideo View Post
What is up with CBS. First Under the Dome runs around 39 minutes with Extant running over 43 minutes, but this week it was switched. Under the Dome ran over 43 Minutes while the latest Extant ran 40:00 minutes.

This crap has to stop.
The fact that you're still watching it means that the brief runtime doesn't bother you as much as you claim it does, so CBS has no reason to stop.
TeeJay1952 likes this.
Aleron Ives is offline  
post #235 of 451 Old 08-01-2014, 07:09 AM
AVS Special Member
 
MRM4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Powell, TN
Posts: 1,857
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Liked: 64
I thought this episode was a little boring and the stories were all over the place. First, they just show up hundreds of miles away and no one has a clue where they are going until the arrive, then the bad guys know exactly where they are. Second, the abduction scene was poorly done. She finds her kid and a bright light in the sky appears. Why not just have those men hiding in the surrounding bushes and trees? Then she was drugged, but still managed to come to just enough to grab the needle, inject the man, and stagger around. The man is out cold and she's still aware enough to be walking around.
phildaant likes this.
MRM4 is offline  
post #236 of 451 Old 08-01-2014, 07:25 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
NetworkTV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: CT
Posts: 15,646
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
Liked: 474
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRM4 View Post
I thought this episode was a little boring and the stories were all over the place. First, they just show up hundreds of miles away and no one has a clue where they are going until the arrive, then the bad guys know exactly where they are. Second, the abduction scene was poorly done. She finds her kid and a bright light in the sky appears. Why not just have those men hiding in the surrounding bushes and trees? Then she was drugged, but still managed to come to just enough to grab the needle, inject the man, and stagger around. The man is out cold and she's still aware enough to be walking around.
To be honest, I'm just wondering how they scrambled such a big ship in such short order. Multimillionaire evil guy or not, that's not easy to do. For one thing, you don't just park something like that just anywhere.

Further, why disable the kid and leave him there? How did they know she would just happen to wander that exact way? They would have been better off simplky making sure she got seperated, then compelled her to come along in return for releasing robokid.
phildaant likes this.
NetworkTV is offline  
post #237 of 451 Old 08-01-2014, 08:40 AM
AVS Special Member
 
DrLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 4,142
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
Liked: 123
Of course the bad guys found them right away, they went to Molly's father, that's like the first place I look for her and there she was!

They even knew that Molly was going to find the boy by herself so they can easily snatch her.

Why short circuit the boy? wouldn't removing the batteries suffice? unless he's based on the T-101 and has a supplemental battery inside..

The Japanese bad guy must have an incurable disease or something to want the regenerating alien goo.

When the dog bit Molly I thought she was going to instant heal or at least heal faster but that didn't happen, at least not yet..
phildaant likes this.

RIP Mom, we always love you 8/18/13
DrLar is offline  
post #238 of 451 Old 08-01-2014, 11:35 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
NetworkTV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: CT
Posts: 15,646
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
Liked: 474
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrLar View Post

When the dog bit Molly I thought she was going to instant heal or at least heal faster but that didn't happen, at least not yet..
I was waiting for the dog to turn up dead, looking like petrified rock.
phildaant likes this.
NetworkTV is offline  
post #239 of 451 Old 08-01-2014, 11:53 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
archiguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 18,399
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
Liked: 738
The robokid storyline isn't working for me. The technology to do that is so far advanced that it makes everything else in the show look "old". It's just not possible and probably won't be for a hundred years at least. The world will be a much different place by then than this show portrays it to be.

And substituting it for a real child emotionally I can't buy either. I see it as conflicting with the other storyline regarding her evil employer, not enhancing it. I can see this show failing to sustain an audience because it's confusing them with dueling plotlines.
Keenan likes this.
archiguy is offline  
post #240 of 451 Old 08-01-2014, 03:05 PM
AVS Club Gold
 
mrvideo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 6,283
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
Liked: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleron Ives View Post
The fact that you're still watching it means that the brief runtime doesn't bother you as much as you claim it does, so CBS has no reason to stop.
I could complain to CBS until I was blue in the face and they wouldn't care if I stopped watching. Just look at how long we've been complaining about the horrible snipes. Not just us, even the press have complained. Yet the networks have only made it worse.

And CBS isn't the only network to have short episodes. The CW does it as well. NY Med on ABC averages 40.5 minutes.

And they wonder why we viewers like skipping thru all of the commercials and promos.
phildaant likes this.

"What do you say Beckett. Wanna have a baby?" - Castle to Det. Beckett
"How Long have I been gone?" Alexis after arriving home and seeing Castle and Beckett w/ the baby - Castle - 11/25/13
Mr. Video
My Geek Images

mrvideo is offline  
Reply HDTV Programming

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off