AVS Forum banner

Outsiders - WGN America

484 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  DrDon 
#1 ·
I can't believe there's not a thread on this? I searched, but with no luck.

Is anyone watching? I've seen the first two episodes and I have to say I like it so far. It's kind of a mix between 'Sons of Anarchy' and 'Justified'. I could see it becoming very convoluted, but hopefully they don't let that happen.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I can't believe there's not a thread on this? I searched, but with no luck. Is anyone watching? I've seen the first two episodes and I have to say I like it so far. It's kind of a mix between 'Sons of Anarchy' and 'Justified'.
That's the way it seems to me. However, I'm not on-board yet with who they writers want us to root for. That'll be essential to being interested in sticking with the show.

#5 ·
I enjoyed it. Then, again, I grew up waaaay rural, and some of those Farrells remind me of my own friends and family. Heck, I KNEW kids who grew up in homes that were half camper, half cobbled-together house. We moved when the football-star-valedictorian at the local high school couldn't pass the SAT or get anything close to an athletic scholarship from ANYbody.

I can't imagine
Big Foster is actually dead. I can't see David Morse gong one-and-done.
Then, again, I had the same feeling during the first season of "Game of Thrones."

So.. is the little girl meant to represent the mountain? And is she only visible to The True Brennan? That part was a little weird to me. I hate hallucinations as a plot device. Then, again, I've never had one. Maybe it's more common among screenwriters.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.