Ok, wow. Carrie Underwood. Not only did she pick a great song, which I will admit I am a HUGE fan of that song and of Pat Benatar, but she looked SMOKIN' HOT tonight. I was unable to control myself she was so hot. She pretty much pulled in every guys vote tonight, and picked a great song to remember...even if she fumbled the words and was a bit out of tune. She gave it her all and tried something new. Good for her.
I'm also a big fan of Vonzel. She has the looks, the voice and knows how to work it. She can be incredibly sexy, and her funess is great!
As for the performance of the evening, Constantine couldn't have had it better. That song was given to him on a silver platter, and I bet he was so fired up that it fell on his birth year. He was ON tonight.
This week, sad to say, but Scott is history, if not this week, definitely next. First off, he dissed the two rockers in his opening speech...which was a HUGE no no (Remember, the only 3 people to NOT be in the bottom three thus far is Bo, Constantine and Carri - America loves them) and he was cocky as all hell. He's gone. The song he sang was a good one, but he was awful on the low notes.
If it's not Scott, then it's definitely Nadia. Her days have been numbered, and with a forgettable song, she doesn't have a prayer. With that said, Scott may beat her out and stay one more week ONLY because he had Hall and Oates in the audience, which is definitely rememberable.
I'm glad to see things heating up. If I had it my way, it would be this...
8. Scott (Cocky prick, but has potential with his voice...attitude needs to go!)
7. Anthony (stop singing pu$$y songs buddy!)
6. Nadia (Has the potential, but lacking in song choice)
5. Anwar (Playing it safe, but good voice though!)
4. Vonzel (Gorgeous, talented, great voice)
3. Bo (has been off lately, and Constantine has bee ON)
2. Constantine (Damn, this guy was holding back and hiding his talent...it's coming out now)
1. Carrie (This week was not good singing, but good god is she hot..and has a great voice)