I am thinking of moving from comcast to fios since comcast's discount expired and they are offering lame promos.
I scanned a few pages of the thread and had a couple questions:
1. What is the prefered DVR to ask for? Is availability impacted by whether I chip in for multi-room or not? How big is the drive?
2. I have an old Sony HDTV in my gym in my basement with a cable card slot. Should work, right?
3. Anyone know if Harrisburg, PA has 1.9 yet? I see Pittsburgh does, but not sure how their boundries are drawn (Philly is closer).
4. Do you need 1.9 to use the Esata port?
5. The website has some weird quirks in the packages.
Showtime Starz Entertainment Pack with EPIX Details
Enjoy access to over 45 channels of SHOWTIME®, Starz, Encore, THE MOVIE CHANNEL, FLIX®, IFC, Sundance and EPIX, 16 in HD and access to on demand libraries from Starz and Encore on Demand, SHOWTIME and THE MOVIE CHANNEL on Demand and EPIX on Demand and Epix on-line. $24.99
Showtime Starz Entertainment Pack Details
Access to movie channels such as Starz, Showtime, Encore, TMC, FLIX and Sundance.
Does that mean the second one doesn't have the on-demand libraries for those channels, or just a lame website writer?
Thanks for any input.