post #18211 of 18212 Old 07-04-2014, 05:34 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus33 View Post
Quote:Originally Posted by 9179mhb 

Does exporting programs saved on the DVR to the cloud then importing them to the VMS1100 work?

The series manager? Yes
Actual recorded shows? No
No, the cloud IMPORT of series of exported series is broken and known as an issues with no current work around per Verizon tech support as of July 3 2014. I found out the hard way last night upgrading to Quantum . I am not happy about this because I had years of save programming being one of the first fios customers in the 2nd test market of Tampa Palms in the mid 2000's. I confirmed 5 times with Verizon before putting the Tigger on the upgrade.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #18212 of 18212 Old 07-05-2014, 10:45 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjim2k View Post
No, the cloud IMPORT of series of exported series is broken and known as an issues with no current work around per Verizon tech support as of July 3 2014. I found out the hard way last night upgrading to Quantum . I am not happy about this because I had years of save programming being one of the first fios customers in the 2nd test market of Tampa Palms in the mid 2000's. I confirmed 5 times with Verizon before putting the Tigger on the upgrade.
You're not talking about the actual recordings, correct? Because that has never been an option. As for the scheduled series data, that's working just fine. I tried it 20 minutes ago with no issues.
Reply HDTV Programming

User Tag List