Originally Posted by AFH
What do you mean?
re: my statement that H is actually dead.
It's my theory to answer all of the odd things that H is able to accomplish.
- Every kid is automatically drawn to him and he promises to always be their to protect them; watching over them at all times.
- Women in dangerous situations seem to surrender their will to him, reaching out realizing that he, and he alone, can save them.
- A CSI can be kneeled down checking for evidence and H can see things from 10ft away that other experienced CSIs miss.
- He went to Brazil and wore ALL black, including a coat, the whole time and never had one bead of sweat appear. All other characters were in short sleeves.
- Also in Brazil, while he was staring down the man who killed his wife, H disappeared into thin air when a truck passed between them.
- There was an episode when a witness was in the hospital. While at a raid across town, H realizes someone is on their way to kill her. Rather than notify the guards that are with her or any other officers near the hospital, H speeds across Miami and enters the room just in time to save her from being executed.
- Have we ever seen him eat or sleep? No.
So I believe that H operates beyond the realm of mere mortals. Like I said, it's just a theory.