Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaveD quoting Horatio Kane from CSI: Miami View Post

"Let's hope so, son."

That was great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaveD View Post

Gotta love H. The only thing missing from this episode was the M.E. calling a dead person "baby".

I guess you missed it. Cali told Mr. Wolfe last night "Thanks baby" for some type of help he gave her. The M.E. may not have said "baby" last night, but she sure did have the 'cat eyes' going last night. I guess the makeup artist wanted to get 'creative'. I also find it funny how the only shirts and bras the M.E. seems to have in her wardobe are ones that push up her breasts and maximizes the cleavage to it's fullest potential.

"I'm going to call them scallywags" - Ollie

Xbox Live: Stunt1on1
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #182 of 635 Old 09-26-2006, 11:50 AM
AFH
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickpiteo View Post

So what is actually a nude thong shot?

They also make the shear thongs. I love when a woman wears a V-String. Ohhhhhh bagey and how!!!

post #183 of 635 Old 09-26-2006, 01:54 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFH View Post

They also make the shear thongs. I love when a woman wears a V-String. Ohhhhhh bagey and how!!!

Gonna have to watch it tonight off the DVR.
post #184 of 635 Old 10-03-2006, 10:49 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Awesome music, awesome PQ.

I did notice something tonight. H is really good with kids. He comes off being extremely supportive. As goofy as he is sometimes, this quality does come out in his character.
post #185 of 635 Old 10-03-2006, 12:06 PM
AFH
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashvillecat View Post

I did notice something tonight. H is really good with kids. He comes off being extremely supportive. As goofy as he is sometimes, this quality does come out in his character.

Yeah, they've been playing his good with kids angle since the beginning of season 2.

post #186 of 635 Old 10-03-2006, 12:56 PM
Advanced Member

I just KNEW that he would come to the rescue of that kid last night. Very predictable..much like everything else.

I started to wonder if last night's episode was the beginning of writing the Wolfe character out. Betting on the death pool? And his "so...what're you gonna do about it, missie??" attitude was really strange. Maybe that's why they had his sloooow motion entry into the episode last night along with that strange wavy motion coming off his back.

I still think H is dead.
post #187 of 635 Old 10-03-2006, 01:01 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Did that blonde girl (real name laura ?) make googly eyes at Wolfe last night? Kinda looks lkke she may have. Also, is Wolf's eyes still in question?
post #188 of 635 Old 10-03-2006, 01:34 PM

They haven't brought up the eye in the last 5 or so episodes going back to last season. But there was a "mole" comment made last week.
post #189 of 635 Old 10-03-2006, 02:26 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 12
Quote:

Actually the kid angle is a little creepy. He is drawn to them like a magnet. I know he's just being a protector, but every time there's a kid on the show he does that whole, lean over sideways and talk to them softly angle.

Yes, PQ was great last night. But they were putting A TON of effort in trying to be edgy with camera angles and split screens. To the point where it was distracting, actually.

I really don't expect much from CSI:Miami other than looking good, having some action now and then, and making fun of Horatio. But they've been especially melodramatic this season. For example...At the end, why the heck was the entire team taking a stroll on the beach in their street clothes. I can buy all the CSI's being there as a stretch, but the ME? Noone died on the boat as I recall. It just seemed like one of those artificial "Oooh, look how pretty the sunset is, let's slo-mo the team walking down the beach, it will look great in promo materials".

I'm no expert....so your mileage may vary
XboxLiveID: archie68
post #190 of 635 Old 10-03-2006, 02:27 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye7 View Post

They haven't brought up the eye in the last 5 or so episodes going back to last season. But there was a "mole" comment made last week.

The eye was a ruse on Mr Wolfe's part to see if the ME would talk about it to anyone else. It's fine.

The 'mole' is still an issue between wolfe and the new gal (former federal DNA gal). He resents her being the mole and is being especially hard on her. He was a real jerk to her about her evidence collection of the stocking.

post #191 of 635 Old 10-03-2006, 08:42 PM

does anyone know what song was playing at the end of the show when they walked on the beach? and who the artist was singing that song? why don't they ever put the information in the credits???
post #192 of 635 Old 10-03-2006, 10:51 PM
AFH
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iteki View Post

At the end, why the heck was the entire team taking a stroll on the beach in their street clothes. I can buy all the CSI's being there as a stretch, but the ME? Noone died on the boat as I recall. It just seemed like one of those artificial "Oooh, look how pretty the sunset is, let's slo-mo the team walking down the beach, it will look great in promo materials".

Yeah, I wondered why that was even necessary. I was thinking, "Why the hell did they all meet up on the beach and then decide to walk down the beach while the sun is setting"? Too much. I skipped past that part. Too melodramatic.

post #193 of 635 Old 10-03-2006, 10:51 PM
AFH
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Did that blonde girl (real name laura ?) make googly eyes at Wolfe last night? Kinda looks lkke she may have. Also, is Wolf's eyes still in question?

Who you talkin' about?

post #194 of 635 Old 10-03-2006, 10:52 PM
AFH
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by durl View Post

I still think H is dead.

What do you mean?

post #195 of 635 Old 10-04-2006, 02:06 AM
AVS Club Gold

Quoted: 453 Post(s)
Liked: 446
Quote:

.At the end, why the heck was the entire team taking a stroll on the beach in their street clothes. I can buy all the CSI's being there as a stretch, but the ME? Noone died on the boat as I recall. It just seemed like one of those artificial "Oooh, look how pretty the sunset is, let's slo-mo the team walking down the beach, it will look great in promo materials".

That was a certifiable "jumped the shark" moment for this show, I don't think it could have been any more corny, sappier, or ridiculously pretentious. Unbelievable, what on earth were they thinking when they that wrote that into the episode...some sort of tribute to "Charlie's Angels" or something??
post #196 of 635 Old 10-04-2006, 06:07 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by celticpride View Post

does anyone know what song was playing at the end of the show when they walked on the beach? and who the artist was singing that song? why don't they ever put the information in the credits???

Death Cab for Cutie...Transatlanticism

Good stuff.
post #197 of 635 Old 10-04-2006, 06:09 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by keenan View Post

That was a certifiable "jumped the shark" moment for this show, I don't think it could have been any more corny, sappier, or ridiculously pretentious. Unbelievable, what on earth were they thinking when they that wrote that into the episode...some sort of tribute to "Charlie's Angels" or something??

Same thought crossed my mind (and the wife's) as we watched the kooky kast, with H smiling oddly. IIRC, they did this a few years ago as well...in a season finale.
post #198 of 635 Old 10-04-2006, 09:02 AM

thanks jaypb BTW during the walk on the beach calliie said something about how everybody thought it was easy to make a HUNDRED and horatio said we know better ,well it was an inside joke as this was the 100th episode of csi miami!!!
post #199 of 635 Old 10-04-2006, 09:47 AM

My son and I were laughing about the walk on the beach.
CSI 'MIAMI' cast walking on a California beach !

They shoot some exteriors in Miami, couldn't they also get some beach shots here ?

Walt

Growing OLD is mandatory, growing UP is optional.
post #200 of 635 Old 10-04-2006, 10:28 AM
AFH
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grampaw View Post

My son and I were laughing about the walk on the beach.
CSI 'MIAMI' cast walking on a California beach !

They shoot some exteriors in Miami, couldn't they also get some beach shots here ?

Walt

Yeah, I saw that. I saw the bridge in the background along with some cranes at a port. You can't see the cranes at the Port of Miami from the beaches and you also do not see a bridge in the background.

post #201 of 635 Old 10-04-2006, 10:43 AM
Advanced Member

I believe that the last scene with everyone walking on the beach was a "100th episode" moment, making a big deal about reaching the milestone. Even Callie mentioned "100" (though referring to money), but it was a nugget put there for the event.

Someone may need to check me out on this one, but I think it was their 100th.
post #202 of 635 Old 10-04-2006, 10:47 AM
AVS Special Member

it was their 100th. they were making a huge deal about it in all of the promos leading up to monday

---Mr. Met---

J-E-T-S-JETS JETS JETS!!!!!!! --- LETS GO DE-VILS!!!!!!! --- LETS GO METS!!!!!!! --- LETS GO NETS!!!!!!!
post #203 of 635 Old 10-04-2006, 10:57 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by keenan View Post

That was a certifiable "jumped the shark" moment for this show

No, that would be episode #1, as soon as Horatio put on those sunglasses
post #204 of 635 Old 10-04-2006, 10:57 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:

What do you mean?

re: my statement that H is actually dead.

It's my theory to answer all of the odd things that H is able to accomplish.

- Every kid is automatically drawn to him and he promises to always be their to protect them; watching over them at all times.

- Women in dangerous situations seem to surrender their will to him, reaching out realizing that he, and he alone, can save them.

- A CSI can be kneeled down checking for evidence and H can see things from 10ft away that other experienced CSIs miss.

- He went to Brazil and wore ALL black, including a coat, the whole time and never had one bead of sweat appear. All other characters were in short sleeves.

- Also in Brazil, while he was staring down the man who killed his wife, H disappeared into thin air when a truck passed between them.

- There was an episode when a witness was in the hospital. While at a raid across town, H realizes someone is on their way to kill her. Rather than notify the guards that are with her or any other officers near the hospital, H speeds across Miami and enters the room just in time to save her from being executed.

- Have we ever seen him eat or sleep? No.

So I believe that H operates beyond the realm of mere mortals. Like I said, it's just a theory.
post #205 of 635 Old 10-04-2006, 11:04 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

- Every kid is automatically drawn to him and he promises to always be their to protect them; watching over them at all times.

- Women in dangerous situations seem to surrender their will to him, reaching out realizing that he, and he alone, can save them.

- A CSI can be kneeled down checking for evidence and H can see things from 10ft away that other experienced CSIs miss.

- He went to Brazil and wore ALL black, including a coat, the whole time and never had one bead of sweat appear. All other characters were in short sleeves.

- Also in Brazil, while he was staring down the man who killed his wife, H disappeared into thin air when a truck passed between them.

- There was an episode when a witness was in the hospital. While at a raid across town, H realizes someone is on their way to kill her. Rather than notify the guards that are with her or any other officers near the hospital, H speeds across Miami and enters the room just in time to save her from being executed.

So I believe that H operates beyond the realm of mere mortals. Like I said, it's just a theory.

lol. you know, my first reaction was that you are a hysterical lunatic. but if an entire series can be a dream in the mind of an autistic child (st. elsewhere) or some guy in a shower (dallas), then i suppose anything is possible...

---Mr. Met---

J-E-T-S-JETS JETS JETS!!!!!!! --- LETS GO DE-VILS!!!!!!! --- LETS GO METS!!!!!!! --- LETS GO NETS!!!!!!!
post #206 of 635 Old 10-04-2006, 11:32 AM
AFH
AVS Special Member

Quote:

All good points that I remember, especially no sweat while in Brazil wearing all black. However, we haven't seen H walk on water yet or turn water into wine. I was begining to think at the writers were trying to protray H as a NEO (character from The Matrix) sort of character. When he puts on his shades he seems to be able to pull off the extraordinary feats that you mentioned above. Will he dodge bullets next?

post #207 of 635 Old 10-06-2006, 09:13 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:

All good points that I remember, especially no sweat while in Brazil wearing all black. However, we haven't seen H walk on water yet or turn water into wine. I was begining to think at the writers were trying to protray H as a NEO (character from The Matrix) sort of character. When he puts on his shades he seems to be able to pull off the extraordinary feats that you mentioned above. Will he dodge bullets next?

Good point about the shades. It does seem that Caruso tries to play H as an older version of Neo, doesn't it?
post #208 of 635 Old 10-10-2006, 06:46 AM
AVS Special Member

Last nights episode was good. Although H did not do anything to that deranged ex husband of Natalia Boa Vista. I thought H said he would take care of it. Maybe this ex husband thing will carry onto next episode? I hope so, it was interesting getting to see Natalia pissed off. The whole thing how he is a 'private CSI' is wild, i would think the real CSI would govern his job.
HDTV and DD 5.1 here in Tx.
post #209 of 635 Old 10-10-2006, 07:17 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungC55 View Post

whole thing how he is a 'private CSI' is wild, i would think the real CSI would govern his job.
HDTV and DD 5.1 here in Tx.

He does Crime Scene Cleanup...cleans up blood, etc.

post #210 of 635 Old 10-10-2006, 07:34 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

He does Crime Scene Cleanup...cleans up blood, etc.

Ohh yeah. good deal
Reply HDTV Programming

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page