post #8641 of 9400 Old 11-04-2011, 02:58 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiontail60 View Post

Oh yes, that's brilliant. Focus on the Spanish channels, which only 10% of the United States' population can speak fluently, and out of that, only half of that population cannot speak English fluently as well. So really this is only needed for the 5% of America's population that consists of largely poor and undocumented immigrants with lacking English skills.

Another brilliant move from Time Warner. Where exactly is this Spanish-only speaking, bourgeois undocumented immigrant population that forks over $150+ a month for Time Warner's expensive services and own iPads as well?

Well I actually get the spanish tier with the all access package I have that is $18 a month which includes HD Pass, Sports Pass, Digital Extra, Digital Plus, and Mas Canales.

So I could get these over the Ipad app:
GolTV
MUN2
Discovery Espanol
CNN Espanol
TBN Enlace
EWTN Espanol
Lafamilia cosmovision
Latele Novela
Mexico TV
Disney XD SAP
History Espanol
Sorpresa
Video Rola
Multimedios
Cine Latino

No I dont speak spanish but I do get the channels in a good deal that saves money due to the individual tiers costing $7.99 a piece so multiple 7.99*5=$39.99 versus $17.99 for the cost savings package.

Actually the spanish tier channels are very popular in my area they are on all the time on SDV my QAM tuner displays the channels on for instance for AYM Sports is 107-322 on one day and the next it could be 135-322 but they are being watched. I guess living in Texas makes a difference if the spanish channels are heavily watched or not.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #8642 of 9400 Old 11-05-2011, 02:48 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
By Eddie Fu on November 4, 2011

TWC Android Twilight Zone

Time Warner Cable subscribers with Android tablets have been coveting live TV streaming since the iPad app launched in March, and it looks like they won't have to wait much longer (provided everything goes according to schedule). The cable company has announced that it's currently developing an Android app that's expected to launch in late November but with a major caveat: it won't offer live streaming until after Ice Cream Sandwich is released. While Time Warner doesn't give a reason for the delay, it could have something to do with the inclusion of DRM framework in the Android 4.0 SDK.

In the interim, the app will arrive with an interactive program guide, remote control functionality, and the ability to program your DVR. Check out a screenshot of the latest developer version below.

http://www.theverge.com/2011/11/4/25...cream-sandwich
post #8643 of 9400 Old 11-05-2011, 02:39 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeInDallas View Post

Yes I have the whole 9 yards except for the ones like HBO, Showtime, Cinemax. I always watch the HD channels because I have HD TV's but they gave me a list of SD channels to look on because it was available on those, and then they pointed me to a video on their website to look at. I'm just not getting it piped into my house, so I'm not sure what the deal is.

A Tech should be able to help in house TWC NYC sucks just as bad so I know how you feel. Paying a lot of money each month and dread having to deal with them for anything.
post #8644 of 9400 Old 11-05-2011, 09:02 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernie33 View Post

Glad to see all the replies. Thanks.

After talking to five people at TWC they decided I must need a new box (I thought the one I had was the most current). They said I could bring it in to swap or have a tech come out. Since I didn't believe them I said send a tech.

Late that day the local tech supervisor called when he was working on the schedule and said that my DVR does not support the feature and that I could swap the box myself because if they did it there would be a charge. Since he was actually calling from Plano and was familiar with the problem I do believe him. My wife is in the process of clearing out her recordings and I've made a list of our series recordings. I'll swap the box as soon as she tells me it is OK.

She does watch the Food Network a lot and that is one of the channels that is supposed to support the features, so it will be useful.

As frustrating as it always is to call them, I should add that everyone I spoke to at TWC was polite and tried hard to help. Just wish their system told them what to do for the equipment I actually have installed, and wish they had notified those of us that needed to upgrade that we should do so.

The real deal with StartOver and Lookback on the regular DVR's is that it was supposed to rollout on iGuide in september and it for some reason has been delayed until further notice. TWC announced back in the summer that the regular DVRs will get StartOver/Lookback by the end of September. There is some screen shots of StartOver/Lookback on iGuide from someone in Socal with a DCX3400. Last time I called about it back in october they said it was coming but no date was set yet for the regular STBs so it is coming just not quick enough. I think in my opinion if it comes this year it will come between late this month or at the begging of 2012 also they are not swapping out the boxes in North Texas only that new boxes will come with Navigator instead of iGuide and so far they are only using motorola DCX3400M and DCX3200M boxes for new installs on truck rolls and that next year it will likely be the DCX3501M and DCX3200Mp3 being deployed. Oh and look for the DCX3600M gateway sometime Next year which allows for home networking with tablet devices and includes a wideband DOCSIS 3.0 8 channel bonding tuner, can transcode MPEG2 into MPEG4 for in home delivery, and be used as a STB box or just as a gateway and has 6 QAM tuners. TWC has a deal for the DCX3600M's.

here they are:
LL
LL
LL
post #8645 of 9400 Old 11-06-2011, 05:01 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiontail60 View Post

Oh yes, that's brilliant. Focus on the Spanish channels, which only 10% of the United States' population can speak fluently, and out of that, only half of that population cannot speak English fluently as well. So really this is only needed for the 5% of America's population that consists of largely poor and undocumented immigrants with lacking English skills.

Another brilliant move from Time Warner. Where exactly is this Spanish-only speaking, bourgeois undocumented immigrant population that forks over $150+ a month for Time Warner's expensive services and own iPads as well?

I think the Spanish Ch's should be a separate package. Whatever the population is. There are people who watch only Spanish stations I don't want or need them and I don't want to have to pay for them. Just like the many language stations that cost extra.
post #8646 of 9400 Old 11-06-2011, 08:21 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNINE View Post

I think the Spanish Ch's should be a separate package. Whatever the population is. There are people who watch only Spanish stations I don't want or need them and I don't want to have to pay for them. Just like the many language stations that cost extra.

They are on a separate tier. I'm confused as to what you are saying.
post #8647 of 9400 Old 11-07-2011, 09:29 AM
Advanced Member

post #8648 of 9400 Old 11-07-2011, 09:56 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by toadfannc View Post

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...470121452.html

Hmmm. I wonder why?

Clearly because they haven't had NFL network.

(and not because of the economy and people dropping cable tv)
post #8649 of 9400 Old 11-07-2011, 02:58 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berk32 View Post

Clearly because they haven't had NFL network.

(and not because of the economy and people dropping cable tv)

Dropping cable and going to Direct TV-- they had their best quarter ever. Nothing to do with the economy. TV (choice of provider) is all about programming.
post #8650 of 9400 Old 11-07-2011, 03:06 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 14
Quote:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...470121452.html

Hmmm. I wonder why?

....not to mention Verizon FIOS chipping away at subscribers (like me!) with FAR lower prices and better service....
post #8651 of 9400 Old 11-07-2011, 03:07 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Quote:

Dropping cable and going to Direct TV-- they had their best quarter ever. Nothing to do with the economy. TV (choice of provider) is all about programming.

Not always - TWC in my division has many HD channels that neither sat providers has, yet I'm still comparing providers because while TWC has the better channel selection, everything else seems to be getting worse. Glitchly DVR's, missed recordings, poor multi-room solution, terrible channel alignment, etc - most issues I have are based around the Navigator software. I'm comparing what channels I'm willing to give up for a better experience. I'm holding on for the time being, but the frustration is growing.

If I could get a solid DVR with VOD and PPV, I'd probably be happy with what my division offers.

8/30/2013 - Time Warner Liberation Day!
post #8652 of 9400 Old 11-07-2011, 05:02 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenJF3 View Post

Not always - TWC in my division has many HD channels that neither sat providers has, yet I'm still comparing providers because while TWC has the better channel selection, everything else seems to be getting worse. Glitchly DVR's, missed recordings, poor multi-room solution, terrible channel alignment, etc - most issues I have are based around the Navigator software. I'm comparing what channels I'm willing to give up for a better experience. I'm holding on for the time being, but the frustration is growing.

If I could get a solid DVR with VOD and PPV, I'd probably be happy with what my division offers.

Yep, then there's that.
post #8653 of 9400 Old 11-07-2011, 06:06 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenJF3 View Post

"the pasture is always greener..."
post #8654 of 9400 Old 11-07-2011, 11:08 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin120 View Post

The real deal with StartOver and Lookback on the regular DVR's is that it was supposed to rollout on iGuide in september and it for some reason has been delayed until further notice. TWC announced back in the summer that the regular DVRs will get StartOver/Lookback by the end of September. There is some screen shots of StartOver/Lookback on iGuide from someone in Socal with a DCX3400. Last time I called about it back in october they said it was coming but no date was set yet for the regular STBs so it is coming just not quick enough. I think in my opinion if it comes this year it will come between late this month or at the begging of 2012 also they are not swapping out the boxes in North Texas only that new boxes will come with Navigator instead of iGuide and so far they are only using motorola DCX3400M and DCX3200M boxes for new installs on truck rolls and that next year it will likely be the DCX3501M and DCX3200Mp3 being deployed. Oh and look for the DCX3600M gateway sometime Next year which allows for home networking with tablet devices and includes a wideband DOCSIS 3.0 8 channel bonding tuner, can transcode MPEG2 into MPEG4 for in home delivery, and be used as a STB box or just as a gateway and has 6 QAM tuners. TWC has a deal for the DCX3600M's.

here they are:

Thanks. Amazing, and sad, that you understand TWC's equipment and plans better than they do.

I did try to swap my box today for one that supports those new features. The woman at the office, who I recognized from when I got the DVR that I have, said the one I have IS the latest one. That the only ones they have that support Start Over and Lookout are the same box that I have, but with a different "chip" and they are for the "Whole Home" setups. She didn't know if it would work if it was the only box, but said that in any case it requires a tech to install and to install new filters in the home.

I'm fine with keeping the DVR I have, but this gave me a justification for telling TWC that they owe me something for advertising stuff they do not provide.
post #8655 of 9400 Old 11-08-2011, 04:32 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Thanks. Amazing, and sad, that you understand TWC's equipment and plans better than they do.

I did try to swap my box today for one that supports those new features. The woman at the office, who I recognized from when I got the DVR that I have, said the one I have IS the latest one. That the only ones they have that support Start Over and Lookout are the same box that I have, but with a different "chip" and they are for the "Whole Home" setups. She didn't know if it would work if it was the only box, but said that in any case it requires a tech to install and to install new filters in the home.

I'm fine with keeping the DVR I have, but this gave me a justification for telling TWC that they owe me something for advertising stuff they do not provide.

At least in my division Start Over and Look Back work on my SA-8300HDC, so I know that in my area, you don't need the latest DVR, or for that matter ANY DVR to use them. In fact, we got Start Over way back a few years ago, when I still had my older but faster SA-8300HD (no C.) Start Over and Look back features are housed on TWC servers from what I understand just like VOD. Any box should have those features. They are server based, not box-based.

There is a remote possibility that perhaps if areas in Texas are converting boxes from I-Guide to Navigator that you might need a box that has Navigator on it, or has had Navigator downloaded to it. But, no way can I see that you need the latest boxes for Start Over and Look Back. That's like saying you need the latest box for Caller ID on TV. If you have a TWC Navigator Guide and Digital Phone Service, Caller ID on TV should be out in all Navigator areas and Navigator boxes. You get it if you subscribe to Digital Phone and Digital Cable.

I think there might be some TWC Texas CSR's that might have stepped in cattle crap. LOL! Or they are reading wrong scripts from management. Start Over and Look Back are a part of all Navigator boxes when they are in a certain area and are server based, not box-type based. The only requirements are the following:

1.) Start Over and Look Back must be offered in the area.

2.) Both services are exclusive to TWC.

3.) Channels have the right to refuse Start Over and Look Back sessions.

4.) Fast-Forward is disabled during Start-Over/Look Back use. (You have to contend with commercials.)

5.) A channel with Start Over/Look Back can be DVR'ed with a DVR, but Start Over and Look back will not be available during any recording or playback sessions of the show in question.

6.) Start Over can only be Started Over during the time duration indicated for the show in the guide. For example, a 2:00PM-3:00PM show can only be started over from 2:00 to 2:59.

7.) Look Back follows the same rules for Start Over, except shows are available for up to three days after their original airing to view.

8.) Navigator version 4.1+ allows sessions for Start Over and Look Back to be saved within the time frame they are offered. (While following the rules above.)

Jack

PS. Here is info from my division's website in Wisconsin for Start Over and LookBack and nowhere does it say that any specific box or DVR is required. Just any TWC converter will have these options:

Start Over: http://www.timewarnercable.com/Wisco...startover.html

Look Back: http://www.timewarnercable.com/Wisco.../lookback.html

We also have Whole House on Demand, which works for ANY multiple converts in the home.

Whole House on Demand: http://www.timewarnercable.com/Wisco...holehouse.html

SA-8300HDC DVR with TWC Navigator Guide
Guide Version -ODN 7.2.11
Metro-Milwaukee Wisconsin
post #8656 of 9400 Old 11-08-2011, 01:21 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satch Man View Post

At least in my division Start Over and Look Back work on my SA-8300HDC, so I know that in my area, you don't need the latest DVR, or for that matter ANY DVR to use them. In fact, we got Start Over way back a few years ago, when I still had my older but faster SA-8300HD (no C.) Start Over and Look back features are housed on TWC servers from what I understand just like VOD. Any box should have those features. They are server based, not box-based.

There is a remote possibility that perhaps if areas in Texas are converting boxes from I-Guide to Navigator that you might need a box that has Navigator on it, or has had Navigator downloaded to it. But, no way can I see that you need the latest boxes for Start Over and Look Back. That's like saying you need the latest box for Caller ID on TV. If you have a TWC Navigator Guide and Digital Phone Service, Caller ID on TV should be out in all Navigator areas and Navigator boxes. You get it if you subscribe to Digital Phone and Digital Cable.

I think there might be some TWC Texas CSR's that might have stepped in cattle crap. LOL! Or they are reading wrong scripts from management. Start Over and Look Back are a part of all Navigator boxes when they are in a certain area and are server based, not box-type based. The only requirements are the following:

1.) Start Over and Look Back must be offered in the area.

2.) Both services are exclusive to TWC.

3.) Channels have the right to refuse Start Over and Look Back sessions.

4.) Fast-Forward is disabled during Start-Over/Look Back use. (You have to contend with commercials.)

5.) A channel with Start Over/Look Back can be DVR'ed with a DVR, but Start Over and Look back will not be available during any recording or playback sessions of the show in question.

6.) Start Over can only be Started Over during the time duration indicated for the show in the guide. For example, a 2:00PM-3:00PM show can only be started over from 2:00 to 2:59.

7.) Look Back follows the same rules for Start Over, except shows are available for up to three days after their original airing to view.

8.) Navigator version 4.1+ allows sessions for Start Over and Look Back to be saved within the time frame they are offered. (While following the rules above.)

Jack

PS. Here is info from my division's website in Wisconsin for Start Over and LookBack and nowhere does it say that any specific box or DVR is required. Just any TWC converter will have these options:

Start Over: http://www.timewarnercable.com/Wisco...startover.html

Look Back: http://www.timewarnercable.com/Wisco.../lookback.html

We also have Whole House on Demand, which works for ANY multiple converts in the home.

Whole House on Demand: http://www.timewarnercable.com/Wisco...holehouse.html

You said the magic words in the first sentence of the second paragraph. We have iguide in this part of Texas.

They have begun selling Whole Home DVR in this area a few months ago and I suspect they have Navigator on them, which is why they talked about "newer" boxes, and why TWC support is so confused about the equipment that we have here. I don't know anyone that has gone to TWC's Whole Home Offering, but they sure run a lot of commercials for it.
post #8657 of 9400 Old 11-08-2011, 08:33 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

You said the magic words in the first sentence of the second paragraph. We have iguide in this part of Texas.

They have begun selling Whole Home DVR in this area a few months ago and I suspect they have Navigator on them, which is why they talked about "newer" boxes, and why TWC support is so confused about the equipment that we have here. I don't know anyone that has gone to TWC's Whole Home Offering, but they sure run a lot of commercials for it.

Some divisions will swap out whole house DVR's (with the multi-room feature disabled.) If you want the feature, you have to have a tech come out to put a filter on the line. However, in both cases, as long as you get a Whole House DVR, you get the most amount of DVR space avaliable. (500GB's of storage!) The newer non-house DVR's have 320GB's of storage, and most legacy boxes have 160GB of storage.

Jack

post #8658 of 9400 Old 11-08-2011, 10:48 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Yes Bernie33 TWC Dallas has Navigator and Multiroom DVR. Navigator is on the motorola DCX3400M and DCX3200Mp2 multiroom boxes these boxes use DSG(DOCSIS SETTOP GATEWAY) and have the cloud based keyword search features with poster art, lookback, startover, and VOD. iGuide A28 and the DCX3400 and DCX3200 and older still used for non multiroom dvr cable boxes.
post #8659 of 9400 Old 11-09-2011, 11:46 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin120 View Post

Yes Bernie33 TWC Dallas has Navigator and Multiroom DVR. Navigator is on the motorola DCX3400M and DCX3200Mp2 multiroom boxes these boxes use DSG(DOCSIS SETTOP GATEWAY) and have the cloud based keyword search features with poster art, lookback, startover, and VOD. iGuide A28 and the DCX3400 and DCX3200 and older still used for non multiroom dvr cable boxes.

Kevin,

Are you on Navigator or I-Guide? Do you have the newer box with the advanced search system? Don't forget everyone, please report your experiences with it!

Jack

post #8660 of 9400 Old 11-10-2011, 07:40 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satch Man View Post

Kevin,

Are you on Navigator or I-Guide? Do you have the newer box with the advanced search system? Don't forget everyone, please report your experiences with it!

Jack

Nope still have a DCX3200 and 2 DCX3400s running iGuide 28 with some cool features such as keyword search, watch in HD button, nearest tune, dvr clipping, favorites lists, color change for the guide, manual recording, SDV support, 320GB harddrives on the DCX3400s, 28 day DVR history, bulk delete for recordings, folders and mini guide.
post #8661 of 9400 Old 11-10-2011, 08:26 AM
AVS Special Member

NYC has started to get ODN 5.0.0_6
post #8662 of 9400 Old 11-10-2011, 08:42 AM

Liked: 10
What features does this have? (ODN 5.0.0_6)
post #8663 of 9400 Old 11-10-2011, 08:50 PM

Quote:

Just got a note that our monthly bill is going to go up, $5 for the bundled service and $1 for the DVR.

I just got a letter for the $5 increase too but I dont have bundled, just the digital cable. I am on a promo now for free DVR service for the next year so my DVR's wont go up I guess until the promo is over. They said the same thing, it was implementing the new features, Look Back and Start Over was the reason for the increase.
post #8664 of 9400 Old 11-12-2011, 09:29 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncle2000mike View Post

What features does this have? (ODN 5.0.0_6)

Navigator ODN build 5.0 brings cloud based-technology to all ODN Navigator boxes. (C-Models and all Samsungs) as well as the newest versions of Motorola boxes running Navigator. Features will reside on the servers instead of the boxes with this new update-called Garden. This upgrade is the prerequisite for a new advanced search system coming later this year to early next year, which will allow you to search by keywords, cast members, channels, sports teams and more. Expanded options will also be made available like Voice Zone on TV, if you have Voice Zone in the future.

Legacy boxes (No C, not a Samsung, the older Moterola boxes that don't support OCAP two-way technology,) will not be able to get this update, because they don't have the memory to run the new features.

Jack

post #8665 of 9400 Old 11-13-2011, 02:49 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Just looked at my TWC statement online for next month:

I went from $115.99(before taxes and fees) to $130.98(before taxes and fees). Boy, am I P**sed off! That is like a 13% increase(off the top of my head).

I have RoadRunner Standard, and Digital Cable Bundled, with 2 HD SA4250 Boxes and remotes.

And my only options are either this, or DirecTV, and Dish(with no broadband).

I am thinking on going to the TWC office and complain to see if I can at least get the cost back downto where it was, or at least cut in half. An $8 increase I can live with. And I am NOT going to add Digital Voice. No way.

Would I just be wasting my time? Should I even bother? And if I do go, should I ask to speak to a Supervisor, and not the young ladies who work the counter(who are very nice by the way where I live. I would not go in with an attitude)?

And this is a warning to those of you who get TWC via NEOPA(Northeast Ohio and Western PA).

I can't believe this. I am done ranting/fuming. 13%(at least) increase!? WTF!?
post #8666 of 9400 Old 11-13-2011, 04:02 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEELERSRULE View Post

I went from $115.99(before taxes and fees) to $130.98(before taxes and fees). Boy, am I P**sed off! That is like a 13% increase(off the top of my head).

I have RoadRunner Standard, and Digital Cable Bundled, with 2 HD SA4250 Boxes and remotes.

I am thinking on going to the TWC office and complain to see if I can at least get the cost back downto where it was, or at least cut in half. An $8 increase I can live with. And I am NOT going to add Digital Voice. No way.

Would I just be wasting my time? Should I even bother? And if I do go, should I ask to speak to a Supervisor, and not the young ladies who work the counter(who are very nice by the way where I live. I would not go in with an attitude)?

And this is a warning to those of you who get TWC via NEOPA(Northeast Ohio and Western PA).

The cable company is simply taking advantage of the value that we place on television and internet.
1. television
2. internet
3. groceries
4. electricity
5. fuel oil
6. gasoline
post #8667 of 9400 Old 11-13-2011, 05:08 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEELERSRULE View Post

Steelers Rule,

Visit the DSL Reports Direct to Tech Forum, Register, Post your message, and select the Customer Service radio button. It is a secure forum between you and someone who is at the corporate end. Ask if they can help you get as close to your old rate as possible. As long as you are professional in your communications, they should be able to help. Registration is required. Give your name, address, account number, and phone number on your statement to them.

Also give them any other phone number/e-mail where it might be easier to contact you.

Here is the forum:

https://secure.dslreports.com/forum/timewarnerdirect

If that doesn't work, you might try to call TWC and ask for the Customer Retention Department for "an issue that remains unresolved." Don't tell the DSL Report forums this. See if they can get you closer to your old rate, and ask about any other discounts they can offer you. If that doesn't work, call and ask for the Customer Retention Department.

Jack

post #8668 of 9400 Old 11-13-2011, 06:11 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
So.....what are the chances of TWC getting Mpeg-4?

"I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built, and it is terrific." - Michael Caine, on Jaws the Revenge
post #8669 of 9400 Old 11-13-2011, 08:02 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalfreakNYC View Post

So.....what are the chances of TWC getting Mpeg-4?

Already running MPEG4 for certain season pass sports package HD channels... definitely in Charlotte and I believe Central NY as well. Biggest obstacle to wider deployment is that only the newer generations of boxes can do MPEG4. All those 8300/4200 and older series boxes don't.

Commercial AV Design Engineer,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

TWC-Charlotte, 8640HDC/ODN 7.2.0_11

post #8670 of 9400 Old 11-13-2011, 08:43 PM
AVS Special Member

My goodness, the movie channels MGM, AMC and TWC look absolutely brillant here on TWC. It's hard to take my eyes off of them. Marvelous HD picture.
Reply HDTV Programming

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page