Get Out on HDNet - AVS Forum
1 2  3 
HDTV Programming > Get Out on HDNet
dg28's Avatar dg28 10:51 AM 03-25-2006
Poor Lindsey Clubine... Do you think she knew she had the ultimate CT in her bikini this week? It was so noticeable, even the wife commented.

RKRocha's Avatar RKRocha 11:02 AM 03-25-2006
this thread is useless without pics.
not sure if its such a good idea that your wife knows about CT's. This is what guys look for, a woman noticing doesnt help the cause, or does it?.

again, i will repeat, this thread is useless without pics.

-RR
dsanbo's Avatar dsanbo 11:02 AM 03-25-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by dg28 View Post

Poor Lindsey Clubine... Do you think she knew she had the ultimate CT in her bikini this week? It was so noticeable, even the wife commented.

Sorry I missed that.......It reruns....when??? I was engrossed in my yoga and failed to take note.....
yambag's Avatar yambag 11:13 AM 03-25-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by royrose View Post

OK, what is ct?

Roy

camel toe
hobbs47's Avatar hobbs47 11:22 AM 03-25-2006
AKA moose knuckle

CARLHDTV's Avatar CARLHDTV 12:48 PM 03-25-2006
Ha Ha moose knuckle, cool.
HDTV-NUT's Avatar HDTV-NUT 02:46 PM 03-25-2006
ya i saw it. notice that they had her kinda turned away from the camera later in the show.

on a side note, I dont think I have ever seen a dumber group of girls in my life. LOL
dsanbo's Avatar dsanbo 02:53 PM 03-25-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDTV-NUT View Post

ya i saw it. notice that they had her kinda turned away from the camera later in the show.

on a side note, I dont think I have ever seen a dumber group of girls in my life. LOL

When ya look like THAT.....Brainz.....???? Who needz "em???
harlenm's Avatar harlenm 02:54 PM 03-25-2006
In case no one noticed, Lindsey is case girl # 24 on Deal or No Deal.
YoungC55's Avatar YoungC55 06:12 PM 03-25-2006
Yeah,i saw her CT.. it was hot
I miss Misty Rice on Get Out! ohh well.
Dibenzylacetone's Avatar Dibenzylacetone 06:37 PM 03-25-2006
Well, I have to say that these posts are a really sad commentary on the mindset of the average man. When the only merit of a high resolution HD broadcast that we can discuss is the ability to discern the outline of a female's genitalia - we have effectively gone over the edge of a cliff. Man, I really can't belive this, what's wrong with you guys? This is supposed to be a science forum. Why don't we all try and clean up our act, for the benefit of all parties involved!

Oh yeah, by the way, where her high beams on too?
CycloneGT's Avatar CycloneGT 07:06 PM 03-25-2006

Its a picture in public. foul or no foul?

Why does she even bother with clothes?
CycloneGT's Avatar CycloneGT 07:14 PM 03-25-2006
or

kgoetz97's Avatar kgoetz97 08:29 PM 03-25-2006
What happened to Misty? Daddy liked her....

Also- Get Out is like a traffic accident- you cannot stop looking....again...Daddy likes!
MJM3000's Avatar MJM3000 10:05 PM 03-25-2006
When Camel Toe goes wrong...

YoungC55's Avatar YoungC55 12:23 AM 03-26-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgoetz97 View Post

What happened to Misty? Daddy liked her....

Ever since that Australian girl Camille (sp) has came on the show, Misty Rice has been off. ?
CT pictures might be edited out.

I thought they were the Best TV show hosts ever
Kevin12586's Avatar Kevin12586 12:20 PM 03-26-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by KING MJM View Post

When Camel Toe goes wrong...

OH GOD......please give us fair warning BEFORE inserting pictures like that, I need my eyes to live
Gary Quiring's Avatar Gary Quiring 12:49 PM 03-26-2006
On the topic of Lindsey she is also #26 on NBC's Deal or No Deal.
hokiefan's Avatar hokiefan 02:51 PM 03-26-2006
Since it seems noone has clips of Get Out, when is the next time they are re-airing this episode? I will record and post screen caps .
bonscott's Avatar bonscott 05:57 PM 03-26-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dibenzylacetone View Post

Well, I have to say that these posts are a really sad commentary on the mindset of the average man. When the only merit of a high resolution HD broadcast that we can discuss is the ability to discern the outline of a female's genitalia - we have effectively gone over the edge of a cliff. Man, I really can't belive this, what's wrong with you guys? This is supposed to be a science forum. Why don't we all try and clean up our act, for the benefit of all parties involved!

Oh yeah, by the way, where her high beams on too?

No but I wish they were
talbain's Avatar talbain 06:20 PM 03-26-2006
Quote:

This is supposed to be a science forum. Why don't we all try and clean up our act, for the benefit of all parties involved!

a science forum? you mean like the discussion of inert gasses and the atomic number of titanium? you might be in the wrong forum. this is pretty much as good as it gets. see the american idol thread for further examples...
Dibenzylacetone's Avatar Dibenzylacetone 10:19 PM 03-26-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by talbain View Post

a science forum? you mean like the discussion of inert gasses and the atomic number of titanium? you might be in the wrong forum. this is pretty much as good as it gets. see the american idol thread for further examples...

There's no possible way that an intellegent member like you, would have missed the last line of my post, where my sarcasm becomes glaringly obvious? Right?

And if you take a good look, it seems that the brainiac threads outnumber the knucklehead threads by about 100 to 1 on this forum. Hense, the science forum label.
talbain's Avatar talbain 11:15 PM 03-26-2006
Quote:

There's no possible way that an intellegent member like you, would have missed the last line of my post, where my sarcasm becomes glaringly obvious? Right?

And if you take a good look, it seems that the brainiac threads outnumber the knucklehead threads by about 100 to 1 on this forum. Hense, the science forum label.

i know. i was trying to add my own sarcasm to the pot. unsuccessfully apparently

and king mjm, you need to warn people before putting that stuff on there. you actually ruined my dinner
Xylon's Avatar Xylon 04:28 AM 03-27-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by RKRocha View Post

this thread is useless without pics.
i will repeat, this thread is useless without pics.

-RR

Did someone said the magic words?

No CT.

I knew it! Lindsay and Misty are a couple! ! ! They can't get their hands off each other.

She's miming about something with her right hand.

I luuuuuuve you.

Ok I'm done. I'm off to bed.
RKRocha's Avatar RKRocha 08:20 AM 03-27-2006
Quote:

Did someone said the magic words?

Xylon to the rescue.
jaypb's Avatar jaypb 12:18 PM 03-27-2006
Ok, gracias for the screencaps....but which episode was this?

dsanbo's Avatar dsanbo 01:04 PM 03-27-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypb View Post

Ok, gracias for the screencaps....but which episode was this?

....um....er.....69???
CycloneGT's Avatar CycloneGT 02:38 PM 03-27-2006
I'm off to bed too. Be back in 5.
hokiefan's Avatar hokiefan 03:42 PM 03-27-2006
http://www.hd.net/op_getout.html

Heres the schedule. Now which episode was the OP talking about?
YoungC55's Avatar YoungC55 05:02 PM 03-27-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by hokiefan View Post

http://www.hd.net/op_getout.html

Heres the schedule. Now which episode was the OP talking about?

Punta Quepos - Join the Get Out! crew as they travel to the blue waters of Costa Rica for a misadventure sport fishing and motor off-road to discover a hidden waterfall.
Could that be it? My guide says its 2005.
It was something with ATVs..
1 2  3 

Up
Mobile  Desktop