Dancing with the Stars...on ABC...in HD! - Page 162 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #4831 of 5538 Old 11-22-2011, 03:22 PM
AVS Special Member
 
jjeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Minneapolis MN
Posts: 9,778
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
Liked: 84
My guess for tonight is: JR #1, Rob #2 and Ricki #3. The Today show's poll put JR #1, Ricki #2 and Rob#3. JR was #1 by a mile and Ricki and Rob were very close.
I agree, very lackluster finals, to top off a lackluster season. Although from what I've heard the ratings were very good this season
jjeff is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4832 of 5538 Old 11-22-2011, 11:47 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
humdinger70's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 3,605
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 44
It is now over on the west coast...

The final individual dances were not scored until after the end with placement giving 30-28-26 points.

Ricki/Derek 1st - 30 points (84 points total)
JR/Karina 2nd - 28 points (82 points total)
Rob/Cheryl 3rd - 26 points (83 points total)

Then the first elimination... Ricki & Derek. Just didn't have the audience vote.

Next up - instant samba. Both routines got 30 points from the judges, so nothing much changed.

In between, the returning celeb couples returned, some redoing their original routines (Metta World Peace nee Ron Artest still not very good) some deciding to do new material with additional dancers. Happiest of all was Chynna Philips who redid her Mission Impossible themed routine and got it right.

Then came the crowning of the season 13 champions....

Congratulations to...

JR and Karina! He recovered fully from his injury and obviously had more of a fan base than Rob did. Kudos also to Karina who finally gets off the sidelines (9 seasons?) and hoist her first championship!

JR and Karina will be doing Jimmy Kimmel Live and then all three finalists hit the red-eye for an appearance on Wednesday's Good Morning America.

What a year for Karina! First the Playboy layout and now DWTS champ.

OK, we done and I venture back into the background on this. Next time we meet will be March 19, 2012 for season 14.

Have fun, and make it swell!
humdinger70 is offline  
post #4833 of 5538 Old 11-23-2011, 04:46 AM
AVS Special Member
 
WilliamR's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 7,958
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
Liked: 174
Karina has one of the nicest bodies I've ever seen, that girl is toned to the max. She is a great dancer, glad she finally got a trophy

WilliamR is offline  
post #4834 of 5538 Old 11-23-2011, 07:03 AM
Advanced Member
 
SowegaBowler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Albany, GA
Posts: 856
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
GSN will air reruns of DWTS (or at least seasons 4-13) beginning next January:

http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainmen...6KtLAiwx48PZVI

On another note: I thought J.R. was very deserving of the trophy, because he showed a lot of grace and courage. Even so, I was very surprised that Ricki finished third, given that IMHO she was the best dancer of season 13. My mom, who watched last night's finale with me (WALB 10.2 on Mediacom in Albany, GA), thought that viewers were actually voting against Derek, who won three times as a pro, and therefore thought he should "share the wealth."

Scott

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt...
Hot Off the Press / Philips and Magnavox DVD Recorders

SowegaBowler is offline  
post #4835 of 5538 Old 11-23-2011, 07:25 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Cal1981's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 2,562
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamR View Post

Karina has one of the nicest bodies I've ever seen, that girl is toned to the max. She is a great dancer, glad she finally got a trophy

++++ on that! The Playboy pics were stunning. Her body is as close to perfect as I've ever seen. It was nice to see her finally bring home a win although Cheryl did a teriffic job getting Rob to be a decent dancer. I found Ricki's elimination to be very disappointing. I was hoping that she would win. She was, IMHO, the best pure dancer on the floor this season. Kudos to Derek for another fine effort. He always shows grace, patience and wisdom well beyond his years. His ability to connect with and mentor women old enough to be his mother has always been impressive. It's hard to argue with JR's win however. The combination of the heartbreaking, then heroic personal story, his willingness to not hide in the shadows and his, by and large, very good dancing was the pefect mix for the show and for the voting public. Good for him.

I really enjoyed the "what really happened" clips that were shown on the results shows this season. Hearing the chatter between the pros and their partners and or among the judges was very interesting and entertaining. Good move by the show runners.
Cal1981 is offline  
post #4836 of 5538 Old 11-23-2011, 08:48 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Charles R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 9,946
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 177
I think all of the finalists won:
  • Ricki - New Jenni Craig (or similar) spokeswoman.
  • Rob - Cheryl said she would visit him at least once a week for forever.
  • J.R. - Won the new improved trophy.
Charles R is offline  
post #4837 of 5538 Old 11-23-2011, 11:00 AM
Advanced Member
 
zalusky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 671
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles R View Post

I think all of the finalists won:
  • Ricki - New Jenni Craig (or similar) spokeswoman.
  • Rob - Cheryl said she would visit him at least once a week for forever.
  • J.R. - Won the new improved trophy.

Actually Ricki just got a new talk show gig.
zalusky is offline  
post #4838 of 5538 Old 11-23-2011, 11:20 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Mac The Knife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 4,903
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by SowegaBowler View Post

... My mom, who watched last night's finale with me (WALB 10.2 on Mediacom in Albany, GA), thought that viewers were actually voting against Derek, who won three times as a pro, and therefore thought he should "share the wealth."

I'd agree that was part of it.
Mac The Knife is offline  
post #4839 of 5538 Old 11-23-2011, 11:23 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Mac The Knife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 4,903
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamR View Post

Karina has one of the nicest bodies I've ever seen, that girl is toned to the max. She is a great dancer, glad she finally got a trophy

Both Karina and Anna were amazingly toned this season. And it's not like either one of them have ever been a little soft like Cheryl, so I don't know how they've managed to kick it up a notch.
Mac The Knife is offline  
post #4840 of 5538 Old 11-25-2011, 08:15 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Mac The Knife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 4,903
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 23
From the HOTP thread [my emphasis in bold]:

Quote:


Nielsen Overnights (18-49)
'Stars' finale slides but ABC still wins night
Two-hour season ender averages a 4.1 in 18-49s
By Toni Fitzgerald, Media Life Magazine - November 23rd, 2011

The season 13 finale of "Dancing with the Stars" was way down from last year, but it was still strong enough to boost ABC to its first Tuesday victory of the season on the penultimate night of sweeps.

"Stars" averaged a 4.1 adults 18-49 rating from 9 to 11 p.m., according to Nielsen overnights, down 23 percent from a 5.3 for last fall's finale.

"Stars" averaged 19.4 million total viewers, nearly 5 million fewer than last fall.

The dip wasn't a surprise. This has been one of the lowest-rated "Stars" seasons in years, and the cast never quite gained the sort of traction with viewers that past celebrities did.

Still, seeing actor and Iraq War veteran J.R. Martinez capture the title eight years after he was severely burned by a roadside bomb was certainly heartwarming. "Stars" was easily the night's top show, comfortably ahead of CBS's "NCIS" (3.5) and Fox's special episode of "The X Factor" (3.2), which were both down from last week.

On the strength of "Stars" ABC finished first for the night among 18-49s with a 3.5 average overnight rating and a 9 share. Fox was second at 3.2/9, CBS third at 2.9/8, NBC fourth at 1.9/5, Univision fifth at 1.4/4, Telemundo sixth at 0.6/2 and CW seventh at 0.5/1.

As a reminder, all ratings are based on live-plus-same-day DVR playback, which includes shows replayed before 3 a.m. the night before. Seven-day DVR data won't be available for several weeks. Forty-two percent of Nielsen households have DVRs.

At 8 p.m. CBS was first with a 3.5 for "NCIS," followed by Fox with a 3.1 for the first hour of "Factor." ABC was third with a 2.3 for "Last Man Standing" (2.7) and "Man Up" (1.9), NBC fourth with a 1.9 for "The Biggest Loser," Univision fifth with a 1.5 for "Una Familia con Suerte," CW sixth with a 0.6 for "90210" and Telemundo seventh with a 0.5 for "Mi Corazon Insiste."

ABC took the lead at 9 p.m. with a 3.8 for "Stars," while Fox remained second with a 3.2 for more "Factor." CBS was third with a 3.0 for "NCIS: Los Angeles," NBC fourth with a 2.0 for more "Loser," Univision fifth with a 1.5 for "La Fuerza del Destino," Telemundo sixth with a 0.6 for "Flor Salvaje" and CW seventh with a 0.4 for a repeat of "Hart of Dixie."

At 10 p.m. ABC was first again with a 4.4 for more "Stars," with CBS second with a 2.2 for "Unforgettable." NBC was third with a 1.9 for "Parenthood," Univision fourth with a 1.1 for "Aqui y Ahora" and Telemundo fifth with a 0.7 for "La Casa de al Lado."

ABC was also first for the night among households with a 9.9 average overnight rating and a 15 share. CBS was second at 8.8/14, Fox third at 5.4/8, NBC fourth at 3.3/5, Univision fifth at 1.7/3 and Telemundo and CW tied for sixth at 0.8/1.

http://www.medialifemagazine.com/art...wins-night.asp

And if the rumor I heard is true and they've sunk from dredging the sewers to trolling the sex offender registery to sign Pee Wee Herman then I'll predict they'll lose another 5 million viewers next season too.
Mac The Knife is offline  
post #4841 of 5538 Old 11-25-2011, 08:49 PM
 
BCF68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,463
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac The Knife View Post

From the HOTP thread [my emphasis in bold]:

And if the rumor I heard is true and they've sunk from dredging the sewers to trolling the sex offender registery to sign Pee Wee Herman then I'll predict they'll lose another 5 million viewers next season too.

Please. Get off his case. He was caught playing with himself in a porno theater. What else are supposed to do at that kind of place? And even the evidence against him doing that was dubious at best. Oh an it was 20 years ago. You act like he raped someone. Paris Hilton, Kim Kardshian, Pam Anderson and others can have sex tapes and that's ok. Try LEARNING about FACTS before spouting garbage.
BCF68 is offline  
post #4842 of 5538 Old 11-26-2011, 11:15 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Mac The Knife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 4,903
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCF68 View Post

Please. Get off his case. He was caught playing with himself in a porno theater. What else are supposed to do at that kind of place? And even the evidence against him doing that was dubious at best. Oh an it was 20 years ago. You act like he raped someone. Paris Hilton, Kim Kardshian, Pam Anderson and others can have sex tapes and that's ok. Try LEARNING about FACTS before spouting garbage.

You're the the one that needs to learn the facts. Or did you you intentionally leave out this part?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...7212902AA5CEpJ

Quote:


In 2001, police searched Reubens' house and found items characterized by the city attorney's office as child pornography. According to Reubens the items were from his vintage "erotic artwork" collection which had people "one hundred percent not" performing sexual acts.The charges were dropped in 2004 after Reubens pleaded guilty to possessing obscene images of minors.so as to avoid going to court and risking jail. For the next three years Reubens had to register his address with the sheriff's office and could not be in the company of minors without their parents' permission.

So let's see, the only "fact" I mentioned was "sex offender registry" which was correct.

The "facts" you mentioned, "20 years ago" is wrong, "only public masturbation is wrong", "dubious evidence" = had to take a plea deal do avoid jail time, I'll count that as a push. Plus a big lie of omission.

Looks like I easily win the on "facts".

As Corey Feldman has said, "Pedophila is Hollywood's biggest problem". So no, I'm not going to "get off his case".
Mac The Knife is offline  
post #4843 of 5538 Old 02-27-2012, 03:20 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
humdinger70's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 3,605
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 44
Oh my goodness, it's almost that time again! Time to resurrect this thread for season 14, starting Monday, March 19.

The celebrities for the upcoming season will be announced Tuesday, February 28 on Good Morning America.

Get your dance shoes on!

Link here: http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...ytheNumbers%29
humdinger70 is offline  
post #4844 of 5538 Old 02-27-2012, 06:55 PM
R11
AVS Special Member
 
R11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 4,921
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac The Knife View Post

You're the the one that needs to learn the facts. Or did you you intentionally leave out this part?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...7212902AA5CEpJ



So let's see, the only "fact" I mentioned was "sex offender registry" which was correct.

The "facts" you mentioned, "20 years ago" is wrong, "only public masturbation is wrong", "dubious evidence" = had to take a plea deal do avoid jail time, I'll count that as a push. Plus a big lie of omission.

Looks like I easily win the on "facts".

As Corey Feldman has said, "Pedophila is Hollywood's biggest problem". So no, I'm not going to "get off his case".

Come on Mac... You're really going to use somebody's random Yahoo(!) answer as proof of your point? I think you really do need to do a little more research yourself before you go flinging BS pedophilia claims around. If you do you will find that Reubens' incident in the erotica theater was indeed 20 years ago. And if you actually spend the time to read a little about the bogus pornography charges that came up ten years ago you will find that he was the victim of an overzealous city attorney who pushed to continue the prosecution even after the District Attorney who reviewed the "evidence", (his collection of vintage erotica dating back to the early 1900's), found there was no basis to bring up felony charges against him. The City's case even tried to implicate him with a video tape that was ultimately found to be from a completely different case, which they then claimed somehow got mixed up in their evidence lock up...

In the end the child pornography charges were dropped and Reubens plead guilty to single charge of possessing obscene material, paid a $100 fine and was put on informal probation for three years, with the agreement that at the end of the three years the entire thing would be expunged from his record. He was never put on any sex offender registry. So before you go calling someone a pedophile you might just want to get your facts straight as that's a pretty serious defamation to be throwing around so lightly bro.


ron
R11 is offline  
post #4845 of 5538 Old 02-28-2012, 08:23 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
humdinger70's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 3,605
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 44
Season 14 celebrities and their pro partners were announced today on Good Morning America.

Since there's an article in the 'Hot Off The Press" thread, I will simply link to it here:
http://avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthrea...9#post21708159
humdinger70 is offline  
post #4846 of 5538 Old 02-28-2012, 11:03 AM
Advanced Member
 
saeyedoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 950
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Maria Menounos....mmmm
saeyedoc is offline  
post #4847 of 5538 Old 02-28-2012, 11:09 AM
AVS Special Member
 
WilliamR's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 7,958
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
Liked: 174
Wow, the lamest cast ever. A couple washed up has beens and a bunch of nobody's. Horrible cast.

WilliamR is offline  
post #4848 of 5538 Old 02-28-2012, 11:27 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Charles R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 9,946
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamR View Post

Wow, the lamest cast ever. A couple washed up has beens and a bunch of nobody's. Horrible cast.

Every year is the worst... by now you would think people would know what the show is about.

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...5#post20884875
Charles R is offline  
post #4849 of 5538 Old 02-28-2012, 12:49 PM
AVS Special Member
 
ftaok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Media, PA (SE Pennsylvania - Philly Area)
Posts: 1,329
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
My pick is ....

Maria Menounos for the win.
Jaleel White for runner up.

Bonus pick - in Jaleel's first dance intro video, he'll mention that he plays basketball at least 12 times. Also, when they get to the point where they have to whole "go back to what your comfortable" practice session, Kym will have Jaleel on the basketball court practicing dance moves.

ft
ftaok is offline  
post #4850 of 5538 Old 02-28-2012, 01:23 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Gmichael2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Earth, today.
Posts: 1,760
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles R View Post

Every year is the worst... by now you would think people would know what the show is about.

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...5#post20884875

Dancing with strangers?
Gmichael2 is offline  
post #4851 of 5538 Old 02-28-2012, 04:02 PM
AVS Special Member
 
CruelInventions's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Chicago-ish
Posts: 4,515
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 175
My god, is Hough ever going to get saddled with a stumble-bum(ette) for a partner?

Mourning the disappearing usage of the -ly suffix. Words being cut-off before they've had a chance to fully form, left incomplete, with their shoelaces untied and their zippers undone. If I quote your post (or post in your thread) without comment, please check your zipper.
CruelInventions is offline  
post #4852 of 5538 Old 02-28-2012, 04:33 PM
AVS Special Member
 
mikeny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 1,091
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmichael2 View Post

Dancing with strangers?

C'mon you've got Laura Ingalls Wilder and Erkel. It's going to be awesome.

XBL: mmjp08 PSN: mikeny1
mikeny is offline  
post #4853 of 5538 Old 02-29-2012, 07:30 AM
AVS Special Member
 
DrLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,975
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
Liked: 90
I'll dance with Maria Menounos all day..

RIP Mom, we always love you 8/18/13
DrLar is offline  
post #4854 of 5538 Old 02-29-2012, 11:43 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Cal1981's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 2,562
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrLar View Post

I'll dance with Maria Menounos all day..

Oh yeah! Very hot, that one. Katherine Jenkins ain't exactly chopped liver either. Actually this cast looks more promising than the last few. It's got a nice mix of age and celeb occuptions. Gladys Knight may be the oldest contestant but she's not exactly ancient. I'll be curious to see what Tony can do with Martina.
Cal1981 is offline  
post #4855 of 5538 Old 02-29-2012, 01:41 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Charles R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 9,946
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal1981 View Post

It's got a nice mix of age and celeb occuptions.

I read their goal this year was to have likable (fun) contestants.
Charles R is offline  
post #4856 of 5538 Old 02-29-2012, 01:52 PM
Advanced Member
 
Citation4444's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Georgia Mountains
Posts: 885
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 27
I think this lineup of "stars" is a huge improvement over the last couple of seasons.
Citation4444 is offline  
post #4857 of 5538 Old 03-12-2012, 08:47 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
humdinger70's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 3,605
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 44
One week to go BUMP.

It all starts next Monday, March 19.
humdinger70 is offline  
post #4858 of 5538 Old 03-19-2012, 08:52 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
humdinger70's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 3,605
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 44
It's here!! BUMP for the premiere performance show. TONIGHT. Two hours.

And don't forget to tune in Jimmy Kimmel Live after Nightline to see and hear his commentary and who he's bet on to be this season's winner. He's gotten it right five times in eight seasons, so he's doing better than a lot of Vegas bookies are trying to predict NFL games.
humdinger70 is offline  
post #4859 of 5538 Old 03-19-2012, 01:02 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Charles R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 9,946
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 177
Nice quote regarding the not so dancing stars...

Katz insists the outcry about the unknowns happens with each season and then dies out. Last season it was an Iraq war veteran named J.R. Martinez, who ended up storming his way from obscurity to instant American hero, taking the DWTS championship.

"When J.R. was announced, I had so many people saying to me, 'Who is this? You have to Google him,' " Katz says. "But the idea of the show is that by the end, you're enjoying people you never knew."

http://www.usatoday.com/life/televis...mes/53622926/1
Charles R is offline  
post #4860 of 5538 Old 03-19-2012, 05:52 PM
AVS Special Member
 
icemannyr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: NYC Area
Posts: 4,416
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
WABC-DT NYC FiOS

Due to the lack of bandwidth with 7.2 HD and 7.3 SD sub channels the PQ of the show is awful.
Lots of motion artifacts during the dances.
icemannyr is offline  
Reply HDTV Programming

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off