Dancing with the Stars...on ABC...in HD! - Page 199 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 22Likes

post #5941 of 5945 Old 09-12-2016, 01:35 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 813 Post(s)
Liked: 675
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitusTroy View Post
hopefully they can find a way to bring Cheryl Burke back next season...she was always one of my favorites...a hottie with a great personality and she can really dance...

yes I'm quoting myself...Cheryl Burke is indeed back...good to have Emma Slater and Sharna Burgess back as well
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #5942 of 5945 Old 09-12-2016, 07:02 PM
AVS Special Member

looks like something happened after Ryan Lochte danced...either someone tried to attack him on stage or there were protesters who rushed the stage...they quickly cut to commercial and everyone looked a bit shook up when they returned
post #5943 of 5945 Old 09-12-2016, 08:01 PM
AVS Special Member

Two men stormed the stage of the Dancing with the Stars premiere Monday to protest Ryan Lochte’s participation on the ABC show...the men wore t-shirts that featured Lochte’s name crossed out...four women wearing the same shirt encouraged them from the audience just as judge Carrie Ann Inaba began to give her critique...Several security guards, meanwhile, stormed the stage and tackled the men — one of whom fell back into Lochte, Burke, and Bergeron while the cameras were rolling...

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/09/12...ochte-incident
post #5944 of 5945 Old 09-13-2016, 06:21 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
Liked: 167
First of all, this thread is still active. I just chose not to do so many updates to it.

Second, WTF? What were those morons thinking? Were they up there to protest? Maybe beat the sh*t out of Ryan? Kidnap him to bring him back to Brazil to stand trial? Most controversy since Sabrina Bryan got eliminated too early (twice!).

Third, Jimmy Kimmel made his pick to win season 23. Who? Answer is .........

Laurie Hernandez. The gold medal winning gymnast. And based on what I saw of her first dance with Val, Jimmy made a good choice - she has a very realistic shot at winning.

Also, watch Terra Cole, the little person (no insult intended in any way). Her pro partner, Sasha Farber (no longer in the crab suit ) might be an excellent combo.
post #5945 of 5945 Old 09-13-2016, 07:40 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
Liked: 215
I almost missed this because I forgot that it was it was on and our local ABC station had the Rams-49ers game on. Fortunately, at 8 PM Pacific time, Comcast/ABC had the show ready On Demand. It was actually a pretty good opener. The best dancers were Laurie Hernandez and Marilu Henner as was expected. Derek and Val hit the jackpot with these two. The surprise was James Hinchcliffe the Indy Car driver. He was very good. Sharna has a lot to work with. Jana Kramer, the country singer was also good and sexy as all hell. Her dance with Gleb was the hottest Viennese Waltz ever seen. Ken "Babyface" Edmonds also looked good. This could turn out to be an excellent season. I was surprised that Tom didn't give props to Mark Ballas who is taking over as Frankie Valli as Jersey Boys finishes its Broadway run. This is not the usual stunt casting as actors who close out a show are usually hand picked by the producers. Good on you Mark.
osu1991 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply HDTV Programming

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page