AVS Forum Special Member
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Great White North
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
A few things I found interesting about this episode.
- Meadow being so quick to tell what happened. Even though she said she didnt want Tony to find out, her actions spoke a very different tune. She knew very well what would happen when she passed on this info. She is as much a Soprano as anyone in that family.
- Carmella may be even be more selfish than Tony.
- Melphi's eyeopening talk with her shrink. She now cant help but think that Tony has be playing her right from the get go. Simply using her to justify his behavior and she has fallen for it hook, line and sinker. He is a true sociopath, and she missed it because in many ways she was star struck with her big bad client.
- AJ is indeed the second coming of his old man. Tony hates every minute of it because he sees himself in AJ and despises the weakness he felt and still feels.
- the last 2 episode will be very bloody. I think Chase will give fans what they have always wanted. A true bloodbath ending with Tony becoming the boss of bosses. The show will end exactly where it began, with Tony sitting in Melphi's office.
"The only reason you're still conscious is because I don't want to carry you" - Jack Bauer