Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
Liked: 264
Quote:
Originally Posted by dad1153 View Post
The 2014/15 Season
Watch, Skip, or Binge: Your Definitive Guide to Fall TV
By Wired.com Staff - Sep. 16, 2014

Every fall the major television networks unleash scores of new shows for you to watch while simultaneously bringing back your faves. Throw in all the prestige shows now populating cable channels and suddenly keeping up with everything you want to watch this fall seems impossible without losing sleep and/or hitting the max capacity of your DVR. We’d like to help. Below are our picks for what you should watch (because it’ll be necessary to your pop culture survival), what you should skip (because it’s all filler, no killer), and what you should save and binge later (because it’s good, but could be easily scarfed another time). Welcome to Watch, Skip, or Binge—the easiest way to manage your fall TV diet.
From what I've seen of the fall shows, this is probably the most accurate list so far. I SO want "Gotham" to succeed, but it's up against pretty stiff competition, including football. Won't last. I could be wrong, but the pace of "Gracepoint" is excruciatingly "bleak" to steal the author's words. If anybody's still watching by the 4th episode, I'll be shocked. They sent us the first seven episodes and some swag, so they're pretty worried about it, too.

Walking the fine line between jaw-dropping and a plain ol' yawn.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply HDTV Programming

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page