Hot Off The Press: The Latest TV News and Information - Page 3358 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1283Likes
post #100711 of 100713 Unread Today, 06:37 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 17
How about:

"Hot Off The Press: The Third One"

"Hot Off The Press: The Search for Fred"

"Hot Off The Press: Or How I Stopped Worrying and Learned to Love the Ratings"

"Hot Off The Press: Volume III"

(OK, I need some coffee, clearly I'm not myself this morning)
Nayan likes this.

-- David
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #100712 of 100713 Unread Today, 07:20 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Liked: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by NetworkTV View Post
We're already seeing this with Netflix, Hulu and Amazon, most recently with "Empire", which Hulu has exclusive rights to. There's no way that the media companies are going to launch services and not keep at least some of their own content exclusive.

Eventually, you'll need 10 different services all at least $6-$8 a month to watch everything.
The cable companies and satellite providers will eventually have to go to a true a la cart service if they hope to retain a portion of what they have now.
post #100713 of 100713 Unread Today, 07:47 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Liked: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by dad1153 View Post
TV Notes
NBC announces summer premiere dates for two new comedies, several reality shows
By Jennifer Maas, EW.com - Mar. 26, 2015

Former CSI star William Petersen is returning to television with a series regular role on the second season of the WGN America drama series Manhattan.

Created and written by Sam Shaw and directed by Thomas Schlamme, Manhattan is set against the backdrop of the mission to build the world’s first atomic bomb and follows the brilliant but flawed scientists and their families in Los Alamos. Petersen will play Col. Emmett Darrow, the enigmatic new ranking military officer at Los Alamos. A deeply religious and patriotic man, Darrow feels called by God to usher in the atomic future and to spread American values across the globe.

Produced by Lionsgate Television, Skydance Television and Tribune Studios, Manhattan will begin production on its second season in April in New Mexico for a 2015 debut on WGN America.

This marks Petersen’s first TV role since leaving the mothership CSI series in 2009 after 10 seasons. He joins returning Manhattan cast members John Benjamin Hickey, Olivia Williams, Daniel Stern, Ashley Zukerman, Rachel Brosnahan, Katja Herbers, Alexia Fast, Christopher Denham, Harry Lloyd and Michael Chernus.

The caliber of talent on WGNA series has been rising, with Christopher Meloni and Jurnee Smollett-Bell among the stars of the network’s upcoming Underground Railroad drama Underground, with Kanye West expected to be involved in music.

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/03/26...-reality-shows
Why do I think the title and article don't match?

Cheers, Dave
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply HDTV Programming