AVS Forum banner

Californication on SHO

127K views 1K replies 158 participants last post by  acebreathe 
#1 ·
Looking forward to this new original on Showtime. Theme song they play on some of the promos (The Girl I'll Never Have) gets stuck in my head for days. Hope it's as good as the promos make it out to be.

#11 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPanther95 /forum/post/0

Looking forward to this new original on Showtime. Theme song they play on some of the promos (The Girl I'll Never Have) gets stuck in my head for days. Hope it's as good as the promos make it out to be.

My thoughts exactly. Of course, anymore, I'm just happy if I can understand what I watch, ie, "John from Cinci".

#14 ·
Thanks for the tip, I have set up a Season Pass for Californication on my TiVo. I ordinarily don't like 30 minute comedies much, so The Office is the only one I watch regularly. Still, I'll give Californication a try because, if for no other reason, it's in HD and commercial free.

#15 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwsat /forum/post/0

Thanks for the tip, I have set up a Season Pass for Californication on my TiVo. I ordinarily don't like 30 minute comedies much, so The Office is the only one I watch regularly. Still, I'll give Californication a try because, if for no other reason, it's in HD and commercial free.

You should try 'Flight of the Conchords'. Hi-larious!

#16 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby94928 /forum/post/0

Thanks for sharing. "hi my name is chitchat and I'm not going to watch Californication." Now, maybe you might explain why you think you will not watch it.

Haven't you noticed it's now the "new" AVS? Putting some thought into a post is no longer necessary.

I'll be watching for the babes and sex.

larry

#19 ·
I watched the Pilot yesterday and it was great:) Really looking forward to more eps!!

#20 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by archiguy /forum/post/0

You should try 'Flight of the Conchords'. Hi-larious!

I have watched every episode of Flight of the Conchords and love it, but it's not in HD and it has music every week. I guess that's why I forgot to mention it.

#22 ·
I like Duchovny, too. I liked him a lot in The X-Files, so much that I have watched several old episodes of X-Files on TNT HD, although they were shown in Stretchovision. That's the acid test of loyalty to any show or actor, trust me.

#24 ·

Quote:

I like Duchovny, too. I liked him a lot in The X-Files, so much that I have watched several old episodes of X-Files on TNT HD, although they were shown in Stretchovision. That's the acid test of loyalty to any show or actor, trust me.
That really is the acid test. I think he is a wonderful actor. Some people just can't get past him being anything other then Fox Mulder. Although i thought he was wonderful in The TV Set. But this character should once and for all put Mulder behind him.

#25 ·

Quote:

That's too bad as you missed Entourage which is a great show.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.