AVS Forum banner

'Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles' on FOX!

331K views 4K replies 415 participants last post by  Church AV Guy 
#1 ·
See less See more
#177 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hanky /forum/post/12814667

I thought it was only a coincidental resemblance to that super-fighter chick from Serenity/FireFly, but it is actually the same girl? The weird thing is that she looks even younger in this Terminator series, and that Serenity movie must have been several years ago, right?

I'm just wondering what sort of "proper" response I am supposed to have with her cast in the role that she is in this show- underage highschool chick running around naked and looking all titillating?! It's just not right, I tell ya! That's gotta be a male teenager's greatest dream- your very own hotchick terminator sent to protect you? (...and Mother of Resistance Leader's worst nightmare, aside from the regular stream of unstoppable robo-assassins?) Raises all sorts of "funny" feelings, I say. What about the crucial Father figure protector terminator role? Did the producers think that combo would have been too dull?...Naw, let's make the character a T&A figure that reeks of jailbait age, just to be really naughty!

Maybe the twist to keep the "always being pursued by the terminator" storyline fresh every week will be orchestrating new and unexpected plot vehicles for hotchick terminator to lose her clothes in a scene or possibly get drenched with cold water while wearing thin clothes?
Then there will be the episode where she has to disguise as a catholic schoolgirl...hmmm. Let us not forget the obvious opportunity for one of these episodes to have another enemy female terminator come from the future which will do girl-on-girl battle with the hotchick protector terminator...

I guess this is proof positive that great minds think alike.

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...8#post12806788

Oh, and BTW, beat you to it. What say I direct and you produce?

Palladin

Chance favors the prepared mind

#180 ·
Ok, so now Sarah dosn't die until 2005? WTF!! This seperate time line crap is really bugging me. Also, saw on ATotS today that the Producers of the movie are making a direct to DVD animation called Termination. It's supposed to be a animatrix type thing and take place between T3 and T4.

#190 ·
CP: You're going to have to fight me for her...she is beyond amazing in this show. I'm seriously in love...

She is holding the show up though I do feel tonight's episode was a lot better and felt like it tied it in more with the timeline of the movies. I am along for the ride and if the ratings continue to trend like they did last night (seriously doubtful) we might get a full season run out of her)

Did I mention Summer is gorgeous?

#193 ·
Mom on a Kawasaki..... I like that!

Always loved when JA rode the Ninja on Dark Angel, must just be something about girls on bikes that does it for me

Now if they can get Summer Glau on a rice burner regularly... I'll season pass this series right now, oh yeah!

#194 ·
How cool was the human head cramed over the endoskeleton's skull. I gotta say, I loved that part.

#195 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm357 /forum/post/12816932

How cool was the human head cramed over the endoskeleton's skull. I gotta say, I loved that part.

It wasn't on the skull...I think he/it just fixed it on top of the exo-skeleton so he would look "normal"...I assume he took the skull after killing that dude that found the skull

#196 ·
so is Penny (from Lost) a Terminator that will kill the paramedic husband as soon as he reveals that he saw John Connor?

also, why does T-Girl act like a robot (trying to mimic the gang girl outside the nephew's house) when we've already seen her act totally human (opening school scenes)?

#200 ·
Maybe the skin was burning thru the portal, or some other clever excuse as to why. For what its worth, metal can , when encased w/ biological life (or something , I dont remember)

Furthermore, I love the reference to The Day After, their covers were from Lawrence, Kansas = great!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.