Charter HDTV - Page 122 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 1Likes

post #3631 of 3633 Old 07-24-2014, 03:12 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Today, Time-Warner and Brighthouse signed on for the SEC Network. That leaves Charter and DirecTV as the lone major holdouts. Come on, Charter!!! What are you waiting for?????
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3632 of 3633 Old 07-24-2014, 04:28 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBarclay View Post
Today, Time-Warner and Brighthouse signed on for the SEC Network. That leaves Charter and DirecTV as the lone major holdouts. Come on, Charter!!! What are you waiting for?????
Charter doesn't care what customers want. How many years has Charter been without NBA TV? They will hold out as long as possible.
post #3633 of 3633 Old 07-24-2014, 06:37 PM

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Wow I sure miss the UMatter2Charter team.

My credit card had some fraud on it, so I called in to switch my autopay info. I made sure to ask the guy very clearly several times whether this would be in effect for July's payment and he assured me it was. Sure enough, the payment isn't processed and I get a bill with a late fee.

Should be easy to fix right? Just call in and talk to someone and explain what happened. Nope, I call in and she tells me it wouldn't have changed for that month's payment and asks me to pay the past due balance without even mentioning crediting the late fee. I ask her to do so, and then she asks me when I had even called in. Good thing I noted it in my spreadsheet of bills. She then says that he didn't note that I had asked about that upcoming bill, but that he had noted that he "educated me" on autopay, lmao. She can't credit the late fee, she has to send it to some special department. Furthermore, they wouldn't even follow up with me. They would just credit the $7.95 on my next bill if they decided to do so.

Good thing I worked a long time in call center and understood that she probably has no power whatsoever or I wouldn't have been able to remain so calm. They better not give me some bs about not having a recording of the call or something and then refuse to credit it. I should already be sending them a bill for wasting way more than $7.95 of my time.

With UMatter2Charter all it would have taken was a quick pm and it would have been taken care of.

/rant
Reply HDTV Programming

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page