Charter HDTV - Page 25 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 1Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #721 of 3628 Old 11-05-2010, 12:32 PM
 
Umatter2Charter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Town & Country, MO
Posts: 1,822
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by azgard View Post

Umatter2Charter

Frankly, I'm very frustrated with the very limited amount of premium move channels. 1hbo, 1showtime, 1tmc, 1 starz - no more than 4.

There is at least 10 Showtime, 8 hbo, tmc, starz. etc, etc. I am looking for uninterrupted commercial free full resolution movie programming. Not on demand, as this is compressed data and I don't like having to search thru every individual offering, as this is very inconvenient.

Currently, I am looking to change to direct TV, u-verse, or dish.
I'm really upset and would have expected more by this point in time. At least hbo east /west, Showtime east/ west. You guys are way behind.

People purchase 16x9 tv's not to watch 4x3 channels. Your really pushing customers like me away.

I'm in St.Louis 63005 your headquarters, please provide me with a premium movie channel update. I really don't want to leave but I'm going to if you don't change this issue.

Thanks

Hi Azgard,

We'd definitely like to provide you with more HD. Sorry about the frustrations. I've sent your requests to marketing and I'll let you know when I hear back.

Thanks, Abby
Umatter2Charter is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #722 of 3628 Old 11-05-2010, 01:22 PM
 
Umatter2Charter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Town & Country, MO
Posts: 1,822
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Hi Azgard,

Right now our premium HD channel lineup in Saint Louis, MO consists of:
777 HBO HD-East
778 Showtime HD-East
779 Cinemax HD-East
790 Starz HD-East
793 TMC HD-East

Unfortunately we do not have enough bandwidth available to launch more HD channels. We realize the importance of having HD channels and hope we will be able to add those in 2011. I'm sorry this wasn't the answer you were looking for but we truly thank you for the feedback and have added your request to our list of customer requests. Please let us know what else we can do for you.

Thanks, Abby
Umatter2Charter is offline  
post #723 of 3628 Old 11-05-2010, 01:23 PM
Newbie
 
jasonrs585's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonrs585 View Post

Umatter2Charter,
Is there any info when Opelousas, LA will see more HD channels?
And I was wondering what kind of capacity cable plant does Opelousas have and is SDV deployed in Opelousas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonrs585 View Post

Umatter2Charter,
My zip code is 70570.

Umatter2charter,
here is the info you requested
jasonrs585 is offline  
post #724 of 3628 Old 11-05-2010, 06:31 PM
AVS Special Member
 
VideoGrabber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 1999
Location: SW Michigan
Posts: 2,799
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
azgard commented:
> I'm very frustrated with the very limited amount of premium move channels. 1hbo, 1showtime, 1tmc, 1 starz - no more than 4. <<br />
Don't you have Cinemax and HDNet Movie Channel available to you? Those are both full-time movie channels as well. So "no more than 4" is incorrect.

> There is at least 10 Showtime, 8 hbo, tmc, starz. etc, etc. I am looking for uninterrupted commercial free “full resolution” movie programming. Not on demand, as this is compressed data... <<br />
Nope to the compression, at least not with Charter here in my neck of the woods. The OnDemand HD channels are as good as or better than the rest in terms of bit-rates. And what exactly do you think is going to happen if Charter adds a pile of essentially redundant HBO/Sho/etc. movie channels? Increase the compression to get more squeezed in. I'd rather they kept the quality, than opt for quantity, as you've suggested. If I wanted to make that sacrifice, I could always go to Uverse.

> ...and I don’t like having to search thru every individual offering, as this is very inconvenient. <<br />
Searching through an OnDemand list for what you want, and having the ability to start watching it any time you want (and pause it when you need to) is "very inconvenient"? It's more convenient to have the option of an 8pm or 11pm showing?

What you're saying just doesn't make much sense to me.

- Tim
VideoGrabber is offline  
post #725 of 3628 Old 11-06-2010, 06:35 AM
Member
 
azgard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 58
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umatter2Charter View Post

Hi Azgard,

Right now our premium HD channel lineup in Saint Louis, MO consists of:
777 HBO HD-East
778 Showtime HD-East
779 Cinemax HD-East
790 Starz HD-East
793 TMC HD-East

Unfortunately we do not have enough bandwidth available to launch more HD channels. We realize the importance of having HD channels and hope we will be able to add those in 2011. I'm sorry this wasn't the answer you were looking for but we truly thank you for the feedback and have added your request to our list of customer requests. Please let us know what else we can do for you.

Thanks, Abby



Umatter2Charter
Thanks for your response.

What I mean by inconvenience with regard to the on demand is the manner by which you have to pick each individual premium option and dig deeper to find the HD movies available. Then back out to the next premium and dig deeper to find the HD movies associated with that premium etc. It is very time consuming.

If your company could find away to simply layout synonymously under a single category total list of all : “HD on demand movies”

That simple change in your program structure to access movies would instantaneously put Charter way high in comparison to the competition.

Your comments please.

Thanks
azgard is offline  
post #726 of 3628 Old 11-06-2010, 03:19 PM
Member
 
klandry7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Paincourtville, la
Posts: 192
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Umater2Charter,

The online channel lineup link at the bottom of the page does not work on the IPad.

http://www.myaccount.charter.com/cus...px?MenuItem=63
klandry7 is offline  
post #727 of 3628 Old 11-06-2010, 05:13 PM
 
Umatter2Charter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Town & Country, MO
Posts: 1,822
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by klandry7 View Post
Umater2Charter,

The online channel lineup link at the bottom of the page does not work on the IPad.

http://www.myaccount.charter.com/cus...px?MenuItem=63
Sorry to hear about the issues. To my knowledge you can't download a PDF to a Ipad or iPhone. IF you would like to view a channel lineup in your area please go to www.charter.com (on the Ipad and also make sure you are not logged in) and scroll down to you see channel line up. Then put in your address and zip in the text fields and hit the see channel list button and you will a lineup for your area. This should work for you as I just did it on my iPhone 4.

Thank you,

Seph
Umatter2Charter is offline  
post #728 of 3628 Old 11-06-2010, 08:47 PM
Member
 
klandry7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Paincourtville, la
Posts: 192
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umatter2Charter View Post


Sorry to hear about the issues. To my knowledge you can't download a PDF to a Ipad or iPhone. IF you would like to view a channel lineup in your area please go to www.charter.com (on the Ipad and also make sure you are not logged in) and scroll down to you see channel line up. Then put in your address and zip in the text fields and hit the see channel list button and you will a lineup for your area. This should work for you as I just did it on my iPhone 4.

Thank you,

Seph

That worked. You can download to view PDF on the IPad. You still need to get them to fix the link at the bottom of the page below "click here" that gets page not found on the IPad. The iPad has a full size screen. Get someone to try "click here" link or "online channel lineup" link on the iPad.
http://www.myaccount.charter.com/cus...px?MenuItem=63
klandry7 is offline  
post #729 of 3628 Old 11-07-2010, 11:34 AM
 
Umatter2Charter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Town & Country, MO
Posts: 1,822
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by klandry7 View Post

That worked. You can download to view PDF on the IPad. You still need to get them to fix the link at the bottom of the page below "click here" that gets page not found on the IPad. The iPad has a full size screen. Get someone to try "click here" link or "online channel lineup" link on the iPad.
http://www.myaccount.charter.com/cus...px?MenuItem=63

Glad that worked. I will have someone look at the link. I'm almost sure that link does not work due to the download that it goes to, but I will have someone double check that. If you have any other questions or problems just let us know.

Thank you,

Seph
Umatter2Charter is offline  
post #730 of 3628 Old 11-07-2010, 07:24 PM
Member
 
EBAN44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Posts: 22
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Any info on having some of the NHL center ice channels shown in HD? During the preview period none of the channels that were listed by Center Ice to be HD were Aired in HD. I really want to buy the NHL Center Ice package but not if none of the channels will ever be aired in HD.
Hockey in HD is one of the best experiences but not in HD is worthless now that I'm used to watching the Blues win on FSNHD.

Thanks
Saint Louis, MO 63088
EBAN44 is offline  
post #731 of 3628 Old 11-08-2010, 05:16 AM
 
Umatter2Charter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Town & Country, MO
Posts: 1,822
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by EBAN44 View Post

Any info on having some of the NHL center ice channels shown in HD? During the preview period none of the channels that were listed by Center Ice to be HD were Aired in HD. I really want to buy the NHL Center Ice package but not if none of the channels will ever be aired in HD.
Hockey in HD is one of the best experiences but not in HD is worthless now that I'm used to watching the Blues win on FSNHD.

Thanks
Saint Louis, MO 63088

Hi EBAN44, unfortunately none of NHL Center Ice will be aired in HD. We apologize and understand the importance of having that in HD. I've sent your feedback to marketing and that is something we will consider in the future. Is there anything else you'd like to add? What else can we do to help?

Thanks, Abby
Umatter2Charter is offline  
post #732 of 3628 Old 11-08-2010, 08:30 AM
Member
 
Derrick2020's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Willmar Minnesota
Posts: 173
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Umatter2Charter..... I saw the new HD channels Comedy Central, and Bravo for zipcode 56201. I did notice that in a previous message you mentioned a 2 step HD implementation with the second step happening on 11/10.

I was just wondering if 56201 was also getting a 2nd step or if those two were it for the time being.

Thanks......
Derrick2020 is offline  
post #733 of 3628 Old 11-08-2010, 08:43 AM
 
Umatter2Charter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Town & Country, MO
Posts: 1,822
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick2020 View Post

Umatter2Charter..... I saw the new HD channels Comedy Central, and Bravo for zipcode 56201. I did notice that in a previous message you mentioned a 2 step HD implementation with the second step happening on 11/10.

I was just wondering if 56201 was also getting a 2nd step or if those two were it for the time being.

Thanks......

Hi Derrick,

The last addition effective 11/9 will be WUCW-DT2-CoolTV on ch. 383 which is just SD. Is there anything specific I can request for you? I'll be glad to share your feedback with marketing.

Thanks, Abby
Umatter2Charter is offline  
post #734 of 3628 Old 11-08-2010, 09:29 AM
Advanced Member
 
mylan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: just north of Atlanta
Posts: 855
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 39
Umatter,
Does a tech have to come out to install a cable card or can I do it myself? Also, how reliable are they.
mylan is offline  
post #735 of 3628 Old 11-08-2010, 09:46 AM
 
Umatter2Charter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Town & Country, MO
Posts: 1,822
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by mylan View Post

Umatter,
Does a tech have to come out to install a cable card or can I do it myself? Also, how reliable are they.

Hi Mylan,

Cable cards do require professional installation which is one-time charge of $49.99. If you're using a TiVo or another Personal Video Recorder we'll supply a tuning adapter so that you'll receive all the digitally encrypted channels. They are very reliable. Send us a direct message if you'd like to set that up or discuss your current level of service.

Thanks, Abby
Umatter2Charter is offline  
post #736 of 3628 Old 11-08-2010, 10:07 AM
Senior Member
 
mws192's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: CT
Posts: 450
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umatter2Charter View Post

Hi Mylan,

Cable cards do require professional installation which is one-time charge of $49.99.

That will have to change when the new FCC rules go into effect. Down the road they have to allow for self-installs.

http://blogs.wsj.com/digits/2010/10/...e-box-rentals/

http://www.electronista.com/articles...force.changes/
mws192 is offline  
post #737 of 3628 Old 11-08-2010, 10:48 AM
Member
 
Derrick2020's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Willmar Minnesota
Posts: 173
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umatter2Charter View Post

Hi Derrick,

The last addition effective 11/9 will be WUCW-DT2-CoolTV on ch. 383 which is just SD. Is there anything specific I can request for you? I'll be glad to share your feedback with marketing.

Thanks, Abby

If you're asking I can make a quick list in order of what I would like the most

SpikeTV
G4
E!
BBC America
MyTV - WFTC
WGN

and if the Movie channels ever get more than 1 offering per Movie channel I would more than likely re-purchase the movie channels. (I can not take advantage of VOD since I have a retail Moxi with a cable card and can not stream VOD or else I probably would have the full movie package)

The movie channels have so many offereings but I don't think I watched any of those channels once when ove the course of 3 years had the movie channels (except of coarse for the HD offering). I just can't bring myself to paying $10-15 more a month for 2 channels.
Derrick2020 is offline  
post #738 of 3628 Old 11-08-2010, 11:03 AM
Senior Member
 
Invader3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 238
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I live near Madison, WI and was told more HD channels would be coming before the end of 2010 and more in 2011, though specifics couldn't be given. Just thought I'd pass that along.
Invader3 is offline  
post #739 of 3628 Old 11-08-2010, 01:33 PM
 
Umatter2Charter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Town & Country, MO
Posts: 1,822
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick2020 View Post
If you're asking I can make a quick list in order of what I would like the most

SpikeTV
G4
E!
BBC America
MyTV - WFTC
WGN

and if the Movie channels ever get more than 1 offering per Movie channel I would more than likely re-purchase the movie channels. (I can not take advantage of VOD since I have a retail Moxi with a cable card and can not stream VOD or else I probably would have the full movie package)

The movie channels have so many offereings but I don't think I watched any of those channels once when ove the course of 3 years had the movie channels (except of coarse for the HD offering). I just can't bring myself to paying $10-15 more a month for 2 channels.
Hi Derrick2020,

We've sent your requests to marketing and thank you for the feedback. We're also checking if there are anymore upcoming HD additions besides Comedy Central & Bravo. I'll let you know the response as soon as I hear back.

Thanks, Abby
Umatter2Charter is offline  
post #740 of 3628 Old 11-08-2010, 01:43 PM
 
Umatter2Charter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Town & Country, MO
Posts: 1,822
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by mws192 View Post

That will have to change when the new FCC rules go into effect. Down the road they have to allow for self-installs.

http://blogs.wsj.com/digits/2010/10/...e-box-rentals/

http://www.electronista.com/articles...force.changes/

Hi Mylan,

Currently, we do not have a self-install option for cable cards but will notify customers if it becomes available in the future. We'd like to make sure you are getting great service and at the level that best suits your needs. We'll be happy to waive the cost of installation. Please send us a private message verifying your name, address, phone# and security code so we can discuss changes to your service.

Thanks again, Abby
Umatter2Charter is offline  
post #741 of 3628 Old 11-09-2010, 08:46 AM
Newbie
 
eastfamily's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 14
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
UMatter2Charter,

Can you check if there have been any recent changes to the lineup in the Riverside, CA area, zip 92509. I see Syfy HD on my box all of a sudden as channel 1101, as well as a few other channels such as CNNHD and CNBCHD, all in the 1100 channel range.

Did I just miss that these were here before? Or did Charter sneak these in under the radar and were there any other additions?

Thank you,

Jeff
eastfamily is offline  
post #742 of 3628 Old 11-09-2010, 09:41 AM
 
Umatter2Charter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Town & Country, MO
Posts: 1,822
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastfamily View Post

UMatter2Charter,

Can you check if there have been any recent changes to the lineup in the Riverside, CA area, zip 92509. I see Syfy HD on my box all of a sudden as channel 1101, as well as a few other channels such as CNNHD and CNBCHD, all in the 1100 channel range.

Did I just miss that these were here before? Or did Charter sneak these in under the radar and were there any other additions?

Thank you,

Jeff


Summary

Charter Riveside Lineup Changes?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UMatter2Charter,

Can you check if there have been any recent changes to the lineup in the Riverside, CA area, zip 92509. I see Syfy HD on my box all of a sudden as channel 1101, as well as a few other channels such as CNNHD and CNBCHD, all in the 1100 channel range.

Did I just miss that these were here before? Or did Charter sneak these in under the radar and were there any other additions?

Thank you,

Jeff

Hi Eastfamily,

Are you sure you have Charter? Or lineup in Riverside doesn't have Syfy HD, CNNHD, or CNBCHD.

Thanks, Abby
Umatter2Charter is offline  
post #743 of 3628 Old 11-09-2010, 03:17 PM
Newbie
 
eastfamily's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 14
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Positive that I have charter. It's the only cable in my area, had it for years in the Riverside area. I have the triple play bundle with 60 meg HSI, and a Scientific Atlanta 8300HD box. I never noticed it myself until today. The channel linueup that I knew of ended at 999 as the Videos on Demand Channe. However today I noticed that channel 1101 is Syfy HD, 1103 is Versus HD, 1104 is Golf HD, 1105 is CNN HD and 1106 is CNBC HD. Hey, if I am somehow getting new channels that don't exist, I'll take it! Stargate Universe in HD!

I was just puzzled myself, I didn't see why any other HD channels like that wouldn't simply be in their 700 channel counterparts, like FX is 62, and FX HD is 762.
eastfamily is offline  
post #744 of 3628 Old 11-10-2010, 03:31 AM
Member
 
forumreader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 69
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
UMatter what are the chances of WFTC 29 and KSTC 45 being added to the HD lineup in Minnesota ? Also how about NBA TV to the sports lineup ?
Thanks
forumreader is offline  
post #745 of 3628 Old 11-10-2010, 05:34 AM
 
Umatter2Charter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Town & Country, MO
Posts: 1,822
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastfamily View Post

Positive that I have charter. It's the only cable in my area, had it for years in the Riverside area. I have the triple play bundle with 60 meg HSI, and a Scientific Atlanta 8300HD box. I never noticed it myself until today. The channel linueup that I knew of ended at 999 as the Videos on Demand Channe. However today I noticed that channel 1101 is Syfy HD, 1103 is Versus HD, 1104 is Golf HD, 1105 is CNN HD and 1106 is CNBC HD. Hey, if I am somehow getting new channels that don't exist, I'll take it! Stargate Universe in HD!

I was just puzzled myself, I didn't see why any other HD channels like that wouldn't simply be in their 700 channel counterparts, like FX is 62, and FX HD is 762.

Could you send me a private message with the name, address, and phone# from the account so I can be sure I've got the right market area?

Thanks again, Abby
Umatter2Charter is offline  
post #746 of 3628 Old 11-10-2010, 05:50 AM
 
Umatter2Charter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Town & Country, MO
Posts: 1,822
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by forumreader View Post

UMatter what are the chances of WFTC 29 and KSTC 45 being added to the HD lineup in Minnesota ? Also how about NBA TV to the sports lineup ?
Thanks

Hi Forumreader,

Thanks for the inquiry. We recently added Bravo HD on ch. 749 and Comedy Central HD-East on ch. 754 effective 11/04/10. Unfortunately, we do not have anymore concrete dates or upcoming channels to share but we have forwarded your requests to marketing.

As far as NBA TV goes: We have not reached an agreement with the NBA which would allow us to continue the value our service offers our customers today. We do want to carry the NBA TV and NBA League Pass - but in a way that best serves ALL of our customers, not just our customers who are sports fans. We have had discussions with the NBA about carrying these services, but unfortunately, their carriage demands are currently not in the best interest of all our customers.

Is there anything else we can do for you?

Thanks, Abby
Umatter2Charter is offline  
post #747 of 3628 Old 11-10-2010, 10:45 AM
Member
 
mnetop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 26
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 14
2 of the channels that are most watched in my house are Fox News and Nickelodeon. Neither of which are offered in HD in the Madison, WI Market. Are there any plans to add these or other channels to the HD lineup in the Madison, WI area?
Thanks!
Mario.
mnetop is offline  
post #748 of 3628 Old 11-10-2010, 12:02 PM
 
Umatter2Charter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Town & Country, MO
Posts: 1,822
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnetop View Post

2 of the channels that are most watched in my house are Fox News and Nickelodeon. Neither of which are offered in HD in the Madison, WI Market. Are there any plans to add these or other channels to the HD lineup in the Madison, WI area?
Thanks!
Mario.

Mario,

I do apologize but this is all the info that was given to me. We do have a few HD additions coming by year-end - however haven't released what those channels are as of yet.

If I do hear what channels they are I will let you know.

Thank you,

Seph
Umatter2Charter is offline  
post #749 of 3628 Old 11-10-2010, 10:36 PM
Senior Member
 
Gronnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Rochester, MN
Posts: 244
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Rochester, MN (55906) here.

Would really like to see the following HD channels:
NBA TV
NFL Network
GSN
DIY
Gronnie is offline  
post #750 of 3628 Old 11-11-2010, 05:43 AM
 
Umatter2Charter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Town & Country, MO
Posts: 1,822
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gronnie View Post

Rochester, MN (55906) here.

Would really like to see the following HD channels:
NBA TV
NFL Network
GSN
DIY

Good Morning Gronnie,

We appreciate your interest in NBA TV HD, NFL Network HD, GSN HD, and DIY HD. Your requests have been sent to marketing. Thank you for the feedback.

Is there anything else we can help with?

Thanks, Abby
Umatter2Charter is offline  
Reply HDTV Programming

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off