DirecTV HDTV - Page 511 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 44Likes
post #15301 of 15302 Old Today, 05:12 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
Liked: 410
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambesolman View Post
Mostly recorded content, but live as well. See it on nbc and some HBO movies we recorded a few weeks ago during a free weekend.

Sent using Tapatalk since the mobile version is still
Sounds like your box, dish alignment, cabling, etc. If HBO via D* had issues, this thread would be full of complaints. NBC is just a rebroadcast of your local affiliate, so any issues in their broadcast you'll see, too.

For HBO, check your signal level on sat 99, transponder 7 for east coast. I think that's right. 103 has all the other HBO channels on various transponders.

Walking the fine line between jaw-dropping and a plain ol' yawn.

Last edited by DrDon; Today at 05:17 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #15302 of 15302 Unread Today, 07:56 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
Liked: 611
DirecTV HDTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDon View Post
Sounds like your box, dish alignment, cabling, etc. If HBO via D* had issues, this thread would be full of complaints. NBC is just a rebroadcast of your local affiliate, so any issues in their broadcast you'll see, too.

For HBO, check your signal level on sat 99, transponder 7 for east coast. I think that's right. 103 has all the other HBO channels on various transponders.

Thanks.

My buddy is a tech for D* and I was asking him. Sent him pics of my sat read outs and he said they're fine (all above 90), internal temp was fine and said it likely isn't a tree in the way since the sat read outs were good. His guess is that it's either in the cabling or the 34. Apparently, there have been lots of issues with the 34. I'll call tomorrow and see if I can get a 44 since I may be past my 2yr commitment.

Sent using Tapatalk since the mobile version is still
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply HDTV Programming