Enough with all the clutter (graphics) on my HD screen! - Page 112 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
post #3331 of 3333 Old 07-27-2015, 09:21 AM
AVS Special Member
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 742 Post(s)
Liked: 644
Plus netflix, amazon, and hulu have "new" shows that the cable tv world doesn't ever get to watch. And here's a big secret don't tell anyone... they are better shows!

I caved!
Sponsored Links
post #3332 of 3333 Old 07-27-2015, 10:43 AM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked: 12
While I'll never do any streaming. I do purchase House Of Cards on BD along with other shows also in the highest available quality BD with no commercials or logos.
post #3333 of 3333 Old 08-31-2015, 09:20 AM
Advanced Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Seen ESPN and its related networks lately? We now have a "What's on" tag in the upper left under a transparent ESPN logo. Under that sometimes is what I'd call the "What's at stake" logo. Example: Little League World Series. "What's at stake:" "Winner goes to world championship. A bug on the upper right proclaims this is LIVE. As if the ticker and animated "SC now on ESPN" isn't enough down below.
Sponsored Links
Reply HDTV Programming

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page